• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Fall Camp Thread 2012

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From rivals about kaz:

That is laughable. It matches up with what I want to believe??? I had NO OPINION or knowledge of Kaz before this player (who shall remain nameless) told me what type of coach/person Kaz is.

In film meetings, he would pick one player to be his whipping boy. He would literally make things up and begin a D-I tirade of how this player is a "faggot", gutless, etc. The names he would throw at these players were vile, disgusting, inappropriate, abusive, and completely inappropriate. One day, he chose this player that I know to be his whipping boy. Kaz said something to this player (which I literally cannot repeat because it's so disgusting) and this player had enough. Stormed out of the meeting and Kaz followed him to the hallway. This player actually stopped, cornered Kaz, and told him that he wasn't putting up with it anymore. What did Kaz do? He backed down... Said something like "Hey, I'm just trying to make you better...." This player told me he had actually dreamed of the day that he could punch Kaz. He had his moment, but came to his senses.

So... when people claim that kids should just be tough, suck it up, and not be quitters, they literally have no idea how bad it can get with some coaches and their behavior. In football, I guess it's "accepted" a little more than in other sports.

No one on this board has to believe a single thing I just said, but I know this player and his family well and I know it to be completely true. It happened....

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brasky please quit yelling. I already have a headache for tomorrows hangover.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Fuck my life........

We don't need all this drama before the season even starts.......fuckin unreal

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are caring too much about something you have no control over. Especially shit in the past that is completely irrelevant to the current topic discussion.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys are caring too much about something you have no control over. Especially shit in the past that is completely irrelevant to the current topic discussion.

We're making fun of rivals sir.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we can't control anything involving husker football sir. We just come here to act like we can and to bitch about the harsh truth that we can't.

:nod: :dance:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of this would have ever happened if you hadn't made that jinx thread blackshirt.

I place 100% of the blame squarely on your shoulders sir.

A formal apology is in order!

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Psh, I'm just weeding out the weenies on the team. I should be thanked and commended for my contribution to the team.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i still don't understand why the D-line coach is being blamed for an OL leaving the team :noidea:

their interaction would be next to nothing on a daily basis....

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this Moore thing truely has to do with his aspiration to play in the NFL, then he should have considered how throwing a temper tantrum and driving half way across the country to be with his girlfriend will look to NFL scouts. But then again I here the steelers love drama queens.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks irule. I actually checked and it's been two years. I was surprised I still had an account!