• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Fall Camp Thread 2012

Snick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is very odd for sure.... 3 days ago on Scout there's an article that says....

MOORE FEELS LIKE A VETERAN

How he's ready to compete and kick some ass....

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like a kid that just headed back to school and his girlfriend misses him and is feeding him some b.s. about she can't live without him.

This is why we should be getting our players laid.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

So lonnnng sucker. Seriously, I don't want babies on my team anyways. Don't care how talented you are, if you can't handle the culture we have here at Nebraska, then you can't help us the way we need you to anyways.

Throw one of those hungry young guys out there who want to prove something....someone who doesn't take an opportunity like this for granted.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:

So lonnnng sucker. Seriously, I don't want babies on my team anyways. Don't care how talented you are, if you can't handle the culture we have here at Nebraska, then you can't help us the way we need you to anyways.

Throw one of those hungry young guys out there who want to prove something....someone who doesn't take an opportunity like this for granted.

I know that is the standard answer for anyone that decides to not be a Husker but I think maybe something is going on that needs to be looked at. You have Klachko out of the blue decides to leave and for Illinois? I know he's home there but he wasn't that far way here and made it fine last year. Something changed.

Now Ryan storms out of practice and leaves the school on a Friday night?

That's basically last years recruiting class gone in one week. And all because they are babies? Perhaps we just might have a problem on our o-line? I am not going to jump to conclusions but it's not like that has never been said before.

As for Ryan, he was our future and I hope what ever happened Bo can fix it. I want to see this kid in red.

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or we are deeper at Oline then we thought.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klach was peddling roids...

Tyler was fed up with his shitty position coach that hes had personal instruction from 1 time in 2 years..

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klach was peddling roids...

Tyler was fed up with his shitty position coach that hes had personal instruction from 1 time in 2 years..

I heard the roids rumor, anything substantial to say that is why Tyler left or are you just fed up with losing good players too?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend who claims to be in the know on the situation. Apparently Bo and Company have upped the level of intensity from years past and some players aren't taking it like men. It needs to happen though.......you can't play competitive football in the BIG with a team of guys who don't know what it means to battle.

Moore was getting yelled at.........didn't like it.........stormed off from practice with a bitch 19 year old attitude. It's now up to him to decide if he wants to be a man or not. If not, sooooo lonnnnnnggggg sucker!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend who claims to be in the know on the situation. Apparently Bo and Company have upped the level of intensity from years past and some players aren't taking it like men. It needs to happen though.......you can't play competitive football in the BIG with a team of guys who don't know what it means to battle.

Moore was getting yelled at.........didn't like it.........stormed off from practice with a bitch 19 year old attitude. It's now up to him to decide if he wants to be a man or not. If not, sooooo lonnnnnnggggg sucker!

It may be but if it is he is the last one I would of expeccted this from. He doesn't seem like that kind of kid. He has had an excellent work ethic in the past.

He put up with a lot last year, starting as a freshman 4 games, then moving to 2, bouncing from left tackle to right(as a freshman) and back and forth all season long. He played 9 games total, didn't play 4 even though he was bouncing positions. All this and he kept his head down and did what he was told to do. Now a week in to fall practice and he throws his helmet and leaves the school?

This and other players have left because they weren't starting and Bo said if they don't want to put the work in to win the spot then they probably should leave but this time he says the spots open if he comes back.

We will probably never know exactly what went down but it seems out of character to me.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJM post makes me feel tingly and nice. Some people can't appreciate hard work. Too bad.

But he did work hard and did what they said even though what they wanted made it harder on him.
But now he's a baby that couldn't take it?

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad we got some options but it doesn't sit well in my gut.

If it's all about steppin up then I'm all for that. If it's about players thinking we don't have what they need then we got problems.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm glad we got some options but it doesn't sit well in my gut.

If it's all about steppin up then I'm all for that. If it's about players thinking we don't have what they need then we got problems.

Because a 19 year old kid would know more about what he needs than a slew of veteran coaches.