• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To anybody driving in Henry County.... Do not give them a reason to pull you over, especially if you have weed. They always look for it, especially on US431.

Not sure how old you are, but I think you'll find as you get older that has a good bit more to do with your age and how you look than anything.

I know if I get pulled over tomorrow, I'm not getting harassed for weed(and it wouldn't matter if they did). But 20 years ago, could have counted on it.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how old you are, but I think you'll find as you get older that has a good bit more to do with your age and how you look than anything.

I know if I get pulled over tomorrow, I'm not getting harassed for weed(and it wouldn't matter if they did). But 20 years ago, could have counted on it.
Probably oder than 75% of the board. They are always busting people in Henry County regardless of age. It's a Podunk County. I live 1 county south with much more population and I don't think they arrest more people than Henry County does.

Don't get me wrong, I'm sure they are checking because they smell it.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably oder than 75% of the board. They are always busting people in Henry County regardless of age. It's a Podunk County. I live 1 county south with much more population and I don't think they arrest more people than Henry County does.

431 is a meth and marijuana alley. I have a cousin who used to be a drug mule and she got pinched a few years back involved in a big drug ring that was bringing meth, crack and the like over from Mississippi across the panhandle of Florida and up 431 to various points in Alabama and Georgia. She was actually used to setup the others in the group and they took down a bunch all at one time. They watched her movements for a year and knew all the dealers and the suppliers in Mississippi before they moved in on all of them. She got 2 years jail time and probation for 5 years and is now out on house arrest due to her parents both being in ill health and no one to care for them.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Da fuck?!

I live in Houston County. I have a friend of mine in Abbeville that's a cop and fucks folks up on 431.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuck?!

I live in Houston County. I have a friend of mine in Abbeville that's a cop and fucks folks up on 431.

Home of Huggin Mollies and Yellawood.

Love me some Huggin Mollie's. Go about twice a month to get me a good meal and never leave without being miserable. Best food in that area IMO.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Love me some Huggin Mollie's. Go about twice a month to get me a good meal and never leave without being miserable. Best food in that area IMO.

Been awhile since I went there. Blue Plate, Dobbs, Conestoga, Hunt's, and Old Mill are all pretty good in Dothan

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Big time Auburn supporter.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good choices except Dobbs.

Dobbs USED to be a lot better, but I have heard bad things about them recently.

I prefer more of a LaBamba/LaParilla/whatever other fucking mexican deliciousness I see first.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been awhile since I went there. Blue Plate, Dobbs, Conestoga, Hunt's, and Old Mill are all pretty good in Dothan

Thats another one that I always leave feeling very full.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Bama fans, including myself are not obsessed with what happens at that cow college. The barners obsession with everything Bama is a different story. They (the barners I know) talk more about Bama than they do about their own team.

Says the guy that has the caption "Gus Malzahn sold his soul to the devil" below his avatar. You're not obsessed Nooooooooo.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy that has the caption "Gus Malzahn sold his soul to the devil" below his avatar. You're not obsessed Nooooooooo.

How many times have you seen me post on the barners board? Thats how much I care about the barn. As for my signature, I'm just pointing out something that appears reasonably suspicious.

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times have you seen me post on the barners board? Thats how much I care about the barn. As for my signature, I'm just pointing out something that appears reasonably suspicious.

Most of the posts on the "barner board" are by bammers and I couldn't tell you what your bd looks like. Oh and by the way before the Malzahn reference I think you had the prior Auburn/Alabama game score as your signature so you care and it shows.

Pretending not care when you display it so publicly is hilarious not to mention you keep returning to an AUBURN thread!

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the posts on the "barner board" are by bammers and I couldn't tell you what your bd looks like. Oh and by the way before the Malzahn reference I think you had the prior Auburn/Alabama game score as your signature so you care and it shows.

Pretending not care when you display it so publicly is hilarious not to mention you keep returning to an AUBURN thread!

My question was how many times have you seen me post on the barner board. Don't try to spin this to make it sound like I care about the barn or any of it's fans.

There's a big difference between keep up with what happened during a game compared to following everything about a program. Except for one day a year, you barners and your program mean nothing to me. Nothing you say can or will change that.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a Malzahn in your avy too. :lol:

So we have a bammer with Malzahn in his avy, Malzahn in his sig, and posting in an Auburn thread......yet Auburn fans are obsessed with Alabama and not vice versa.

Seems legit.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see a Malzahn in your avy too. :lol:

So we have a bammer with Malzahn in his avy, Malzahn in his sig, and posting in an Auburn thread......yet Auburn fans are obsessed with Alabama and not vice versa.

Seems legit.

Here's your hat :dunce:

Wild Turkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You mad?" - Gus Malzhan (borrowed from your avi).