• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could, but I could also say its Jimbo's fault for not changing them cause he was worried his freshman QB couldn't understand the new signals?

That would be true too. Jimbo pretty much already said that himself.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a ton of respect for Jimbo but this is weak.

Totally uncalled for. :agree:

I loved when Ken Whisenhunt bitched about Jeff Fisher and the Titans running up the score on them.

"Since when do you ask the opposing coach for permission to score?" - Jeff Fisher

Jimbo can't control the opposition, he can only worry about his own team. Don't like them stealing signals? Then come up with a better system. What are they supposed to do? Cover their eyes?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be true too. Jimbo pretty much already said that himself.

So in conclusion we have determined that Auburn might have watched signals given by the FSU coaching staff that could've been on tape since the FSU staff was afraid to change cause they possibly felt there young "freshman" QB couldn't understand the new signals. And there HC (Jimbo) made the comment, "aurburn was stealing signals " was in fact a smart coaching staff (in Auburn) was observate to look across the field and notice the signals and thought to themselves, " self there using the same signals they have used all season that we saw on tape" hence making the staff on Auburn make adjustments to there defense? :whistle:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in conclusion we have determined that Auburn might have watched signals given by the FSU coaching staff that could've been on tape since the FSU staff was afraid to change cause they possibly felt there young "freshman" QB couldn't understand the new signals. And there HC (Jimbo) made the comment, "aurburn was stealing signals " was in fact a smart coaching staff (in Auburn) was observate to look across the field and notice the signals and thought to themselves, " self there using the same signals they have used all season that we saw on tape" hence making the staff on Auburn make adjustments to there defense? :whistle:

Yes, Jimbo was stupid to not change signs and awwbun stole said signs to give them a chance to win and it didn't work. That what we said to begin with.

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the cheating in the world wouldn't help to beat my FSU Seminole Natty champs.

The party is still going down in Florida this weekend.

BOOM

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is robotic, but what is funny is that they were not "stealing the signals". Coach Craig was standing beside Ellis Johnson when FSU lined up on offense telling him the play by the formation. Which routes, possible reads, and OL shifts. This was confirmed by Kelvin Benjamin who happened to hear Coach Craig telling Ellis Johnson what the play was they were running when he lined up on that side of the field.

FSU did mix up some of their signals this year, but not all of them. THat is why in the 2nd half Jimbo started using towels to hide his signals.

No big deal. FSU corrected it in the 2nd half and won the game. That is all that matters. Betting signals get changed this off season.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This reminds me of the movie Tootsie.

"My girlfriend thinks I'm gay."
"Did you sleep with her?"
"Yes."
"Oh, that's not good."

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn Fan Helps Save Florida State Fan's Life After BCS National Championship Game

Auburn fan helps save Florida State fan's life after BCS National Championship Game:

Yahoo Sports said:
On a flight back from the BCS Championship Game, which Florida State won 34-31 over Auburn, an Auburn fan gave CPR to a Florida State fan having a heart attack.

Betsy Osborn works as a nurse in the cardiac unit of Huntsville Hospital. Her job skills came in handy when a message came over the intercom of the plane on Tuesday, Jan. 7 asking for any medical professionals.

"The guy needing help was conscious at that time, but he was pale not feeling well," Osborn told Auburn's website. "The pilot came over the intercom and asked if any medical professionals on the plane could head to the back of the plane to assist me. I began to check his vitals and by that time a doctor came from first class and we began talking. He said he looked dehydrated and we might need to give him fluids. This happened in about 10 minutes, and then the pilot called over and asked if he needed to land the plane. We were an hour away from Dallas, and the doctor told the pilot that to be safe we should land the plane. The doctor then left and told me to stay with him.

"We were about to descend and I was sitting in a chair and the guy was on the floor. I looked down and he wasn't breathing, so I got down on my knees and started doing compressions as the flight attendant got the defibrillator while the plane was landing. He lost consciousness for about 30 seconds, came to, and then he went back out on me. I got another pulse after a little longer, and then we were landed and the paramedics took him off the plane.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doctor should not have left the guy that's terrible and he should be ashamed.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moments like that transcend silly things like team allegences...a surprising number of people have heart attacks on planes...

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This chicken shit fad is getting old. Revisionist bullshit.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This chicken shit fad is getting old. Revisionist bullshit.
-
Agree. The worst logic is being used. Basically if other people are stupid, we need to be. If you dont have a team member alive to inform that they are NC, than they arent. STFU and deal with it.