• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan st vs. fsu

would be better

^^^^^:gaah:^^^^^

No f'n way. Juz yesterday I was getting the shit cause an SEC fan said we were keeping the SEC out of the NC to stop the streak.

Put an SEC team up for sacrifice. The football world deserves it.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand all this FSU juggernaut shit. They have played NO ONE this year.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand all this FSU juggernaut shit. They have played NO ONE this year.

who has tosu played? Who has bama played? Who has anyone played that is so much more impressive that you think FSUs SOS is weak?

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can honestly say I have zero interest in the BCS championship game. Don't care for either team.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the most lopsided NCG in the history of the BCS...I got FSU 63 Auburn 21....I feel sorry for Auburn fans

You do realize that a 4-7 Florida team held FSU to their lowest stats all year with MOSTLY freshman playing on D right?.. and Auburn has a much better offense then we had.. think the ole War Eagles are going to show FSU what real competition is like.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winston gonna get a r*pe charge for sure after the BCSNCG!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that a 4-7 Florida team held FSU to their lowest stats all year with MOSTLY freshman playing on D right?.. and Auburn has a much better offense then we had.. think the ole War Eagles are going to show FSU what real competition is like.

Really? You are a team SEC person too? Auburn's defense is absolutely horrendous overall and against the pass. Auburn's ranks are 88th in total defense and 104th in passing yards allowed. UF's on the other hand are 10th in total defense and 9th in passing defense.

Also UF did not keep FSU below its average passing. Average is 322 and that game FSU had 327. They kept them under their rushing average. FSU had 456 yds total in the UF game. Their average is 520. UF's D is 100 times better than Auburns.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn is juicing on the latest miracle of modern science roids. From 0-8 in the SEC to a NCG berth with the same players from last year with the exception of a thieving QB that can run like the wind blows. How else you gonna' explain it. Mason with 46 carries in a championship game and he's fresh as a newborn baby's butt in the 4th quarter. How else you gonna' explain it? Yeah, roids, that's it.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Auburn is juicing on the latest miracle of modern science roids. From 0-8 in the SEC to a NCG berth with the same players from last year with the exception of a thieving QB that can run like the wind blows. How else you gonna' explain it. Mason with 46 carries in a championship game and he's fresh as a newborn baby's butt in the 4th quarter. How else you gonna' explain it? Yeah, roids, that's it.
LMAO and the thing is this guy honestly thinks his posts are funny and make him look cool. Makes things up on a whim to troll it's really just a sad.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Have you seen an auburn game?

Yes, I have seen all the Auburn games and I can honestly say they are 4 plays from a "no one gives them two shits" season. They are lucky to be in the BCSNCG. The Auburn defense sucks, and their O ran wild on over-rated SEC opponents. They are no different than a WAC team.

That being said, homers like you will be no where around in January after Winston rapes the Tigers' D.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO and the thing is this guy honestly thinks his posts are funny and make him look cool. Makes things up on a whim to troll it's really just a sad.

Which point are you debating? MushMouth Marshall is not a common thief, or roids explain the 180 degree turnaround to a tee?

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like me some florida football, but we are talking about a team that lost to Miami as well.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? You are a team SEC person too? Auburn's defense is absolutely horrendous overall and against the pass. Auburn's ranks are 88th in total defense and 104th in passing yards allowed. UF's on the other hand are 10th in total defense and 9th in passing defense.

Also UF did not keep FSU below its average passing. Average is 322 and that game FSU had 327. They kept them under their rushing average. FSU had 456 yds total in the UF game. Their average is 520. UF's D is 100 times better than Auburns.

Im talking about Fl MOSTLY playing our freshman on D.. Florida did not have their full strength starting D playing against Fsu and they did keep them to some of their lowest stats especially in the first quarter and a half.. they may not have ended that way.. but it mostly certainly started off that way.. they only had 33 yards of offense in the first quarter.. .. Im not necessarily team Sec.. however im rooting for Auburn this year!! Basically a highschool FB coach is going to be in the NC.. and it IS FSU..

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^

Actually Florida had no offense and were missing half of the defensive starters. FSU got Florida at our weakest point. The defense FSU saw was in no way as good as Auburn and the Auburn running game is amazing. If FSU thinks Auburn will be a 30 point win as the rest of the ACC, better get ready for the upset. Duke made FSU look beatable early in that game. Winston had way too much time to throw against Duke....not going to happen against Auburn.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im talking about Fl MOSTLY playing our freshman on D.. Florida did not have their full strength starting D playing against Fsu and they did keep them to some of their lowest stats especially in the first quarter and a half.. they may not have ended that way.. but it mostly certainly started off that way.. they only had 33 yards of offense in the first quarter.. .. Im not necessarily team Sec.. however im rooting for Auburn this year!! Basically a highschool FB coach is going to be in the NC.. and it IS FSU..

Mostly freshman? No you guys had 4 freshman playing. Those freshman also played the majority of the year. Also remember it is a rivalry game so most statistics go out the window. Look at what the 1st quarter was like last night. FSU had 80 yards in the 1st quarter with no points. You are looking into things way too much. Auburn is good on offense but horrible on defense.

Lastly. It is not how you start the game, but how you FINISH it and FSU most definitely finished the game strong against UF like every other team. Quarters 2,3, and 4 UF was outmatched.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^

Actually Florida had no offense and were missing half of the defensive starters. FSU got Florida at our weakest point. The defense FSU saw was in no way as good as Auburn and the Auburn running game is amazing. If FSU thinks Auburn will be a 30 point win as the rest of the ACC, better get ready for the upset. Duke made FSU look beatable early in that game. Winston had way too much time to throw against Duke....not going to happen against Auburn.

Even with all of the injuries UF's D is far and away better than Auburn's(look at their rankings). I do not see any FSU fan saying it will be a 30 point win. Others have said that, but not 1 FSU fan.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU deserves to be in this game but don't get that confused with the fact they played one decent team. One! Everyone is going off beating bad teams badly. Woo! Many teams do that and it usually catches up with them when they play a good team. Problem is FSU never played a good team after ,cough, ough, Clemson! Name one please! Anyone? Waiting!

Auburn, on the other hand, could have, should have lost at least 3 games. Penalties were timely for them or turnovers or bounces or they made a play. Damndest thing I've seen since they were a hairline from being 8-5 in 2010 but went 14-0 and won the NC.

Should be a great game but who knows with a month to go. Maybe Auburn loses it's mojo or FSU loses it's QB to more evidence coming forward? To be honest, it's hard to sit here knowing Alabama played like shit had all the bounces go against them (for the most part/sure Auburn fan will find a play) and lost the way they did @ Auburn.

This is truly a hard game to predict. If Auburn can run the ball, look out. If they can't will be an absolute massacre. However, one would think a team could stop the same damn thing over and over again but you know what? No one has, yet! After watching yesterdays game I think Alabama might have done ok only giving up 293 rushing! Although I would love another shot, :nod: , it aint going to happen.
So with all that here's my early prediction.

FSU 48
Auburn 38

My only consolation is Auburn ends SEC streak and team SEC hates them! Should be fun!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I, for one, am rooting for awwbun......... to be the SEC team to fuck up the streak.

:hope: