• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial Auburn Superthread

Which matches up better against FSU? OSU or Auburn?

• Total voters

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everytime a Gaytor makes a dumb thread, this is all I think of. Enjoy!

will-muschamp-pissed-off-gif.gif

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SEC SEC SEC :noidea:

One of the guys that works at our warehouse had his brand new Iron Bowl shirt and hat on Monday and made sure I saw it while I was there. The best part was I noticed he had a UGA cell phone holder on his pocket and, as anyone would, I laughed at it. He said it was because it was free. True story. I'm sure he'll be wearing barner gear again this week so I'll see if I can get a pic next time I'm there.

I wouldn't use a barner case if someone paid me.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha .. I was too lazy to back and look. Its hard to give Bama fans shit on this board because yall are a class bunch in here, but in real life I deal with obnoxious bama fans daily that cant name more than 3 players on the team, so it was pretty funny saturday

Those are the worst.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToolmyDread
Haha .. I was too lazy to back and look. Its hard to give Bama fans shit on this board because yall are a class bunch in here, but in real life I deal with obnoxious bama fans daily that cant name more than 3 players on the team, so it was pretty funny saturday

This is about 60 % of every Auburn fan I know. Hell they were worse on 2010... All they could say was "CAAM NOOOOOOTEN!!!"

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, just went and took a look after you mentioned it. It looks like this thread was at 4:56 and that one was started at 5:24, but it could just be my settings :noidea:

Shows 4:24 here. :D

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm with ya. By my recollection, there was a phantom false start penalty that took three points away from Alabama and yet not one Bama fan has ever made that as an excuse for this game.

Not one.

Had that been some other fan bases, the board would be full of posts about cheating refs.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with ya. By my recollection, there was a phantom false start penalty that took three points away from Alabama and yet not one Bama fan has ever made that as an excuse for this game.

Not one.

Had that been some other fan bases, the board would be full of posts about cheating refs.

there's been quite a bit of ref blaming and quite a bit of "we were uninspired" (because everyone knows it is hard to get up for a game against your archrival, the division, conference, and national titles on the line and just for good measure, your field general's heisman hopes). more of that then just congratulating auburn for lining up and running it down their throat. but even still, the bammers here are by and large far better than the average one you'll find at a sylacauga wal-mart.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's been quite a bit of ref blaming and quite a bit of "we were uninspired" ...

Because we watched the game and saw how uncharacteristically flat and mistake-prone Bama was in the game. Most of Bama's errors were unforced. We saw something similar when Bama played MSU, but not to the level of what happened in the Iron Bowl.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the Auburn mentality that all Auburn fans are true-blue and not bandwagon and as delusional as the 'horrible' Bama fans.

I work at a facility with 650 employees, varying loyalties to Georgia, Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, etc...
But this week, there were 200 new Auburn fans talking about how great it is to be an Auburn Tiger...
when just last week they were 'Go Dawgs', etc, and lamenting on how badly Bama would beat Auburn.

go survey 1000 random alabamians that did not graduate from college or at least attend Alabama or Auburn. let me know who that segment of the population favors... and favors heavily...

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because we watched the game and saw how uncharacteristically flat and mistake-prone Bama was in the game. Most of Bama's errors were unforced. We saw something similar when Bama played MSU, but not to the level of what happened in the Iron Bowl.

you made mistakes. you got outplayed. don't act like your team wasn't inspired or motivated. they all knew what was on the line. you're being disingenuous.

you act like this was by far the worst game alabama has played in years. i've seen every down of alabama football this year as you probably have as well. they looked pretty sloppy and mistake prone against ole miss, virginia tech, texas a&m, and mississippi state... as well as in stretches in other games (the first quarter against kentucky sticks out to me). but this time you just happened to be going up against a team that had the ability to capitalize on your mistakes and was good enough to make you pay the price.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bammers just can't admit that they got their asses handed to them. They were outplayed AND outcoached. Hell, the Tigers even screwed their girlfriends better after the game.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bammers just can't admit that they got their asses handed to them. They were outplayed AND outcoached. Hell, the Tigers even screwed their girlfriends better after the game.

:scratch:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm ashamed I ever defended you.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently Florida got their asses handed to them by Georgia Southern, right?

And I wouldn't care if she was disappointed after I was done with her. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

BamaFanAlways

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you made mistakes. you got outplayed. don't act like your team wasn't inspired or motivated. they all knew what was on the line. you're being disingenuous.

you act like this was by far the worst game alabama has played in years. i've seen every down of alabama football this year as you probably have as well. they looked pretty sloppy and mistake prone against ole miss, virginia tech, texas a&m, and mississippi state... as well as in stretches in other games (the first quarter against kentucky sticks out to me). but this time you just happened to be going up against a team that had the ability to capitalize on your mistakes and was good enough to make you pay the price.

To be quite honest, most of the long time Auburn fans I know have said things more like, "Good thing Amari dropped that ball" or "glad your kicker had an off day", etc... most know that it was a tight game and if the team had executed the way it normally does, this would be a different discussion. Not one has bragged of 'running it down our throats' or 'whipping our asses'. Now the newcomers... well, that's a different story.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well if thats what is classified an "asses handed to them" outing, then what Georgia Southern Did to Florida was complete and total annihilation of the species of Gator lickus anus, on their home field no less.

To me that was a close game, that we lost and admit we lost, but to sell it as anything more than a close game is looking through gator glasses, which apparently dont know or havent seen good football currently.