• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So again, who the fuck cares about this?

He can do whatever he wants, but whining about 'please walk a day in my shoes,' self-apologist deal is laughable and extremely immature. I'm not sure he would have much trouble finding people who would be willing to trade places with him.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner78,

You got the wrong quote. Were were upset about him saying

“If they can keep (Manziel) out of jail or keep him eligible, he’s gonna be pretty good.”

The fact that he insinuated that Manziel was either A). Paid or B). a crime risk kind of pissed us off.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He can do whatever he wants, but whining about 'please walk a day in my shoes,' self-apologist deal is laughable and extremely immature. I'm not sure he would have much trouble finding people who would be willing to trade places with him.

yes, extremely immature. He's 20. So that is par for the course.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner78,

You got the wrong quote. Were were upset about him saying

“If they can keep (Manziel) out of jail or keep him eligible, he’s gonna be pretty good.”

The fact that he insinuated that Manziel was either A). Paid or B). a crime risk kind of pissed us off.

Geeezzzz.....exactly the butt hurt I was talking about. Stoops said, Mainzel has the ability to win 3 or 4 Heisman's, best player he has ever seen, rang down a heap of praise on the guy, and what a majority of Aggies hear is the last part. But if you heard the interview he was giving a chuckle at the end when he mentioned the jail part. Is he wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, extremely immature. He's 20. So that is par for the course.

Yeah, because we all know there is a plethora of 20 year olds out there fighting 47 year olds.

3s3wcn.jpg

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeezzzz.....exactly the butt hurt I was talking about. Stoops said, Mainzel has the ability to win 3 or 4 Heisman's, best player he has ever seen, rang down a heap of praise on the guy, and what a majority of Aggies hear is the last part. But if you heard the interview he was giving a chuckle at the end when he mentioned the jail part. Is he wrong?

So someone heaps praise and then insinuates that you are a bound for jail or NCAA violations...and you are ok with it? Gimme a break.

And good job with the mugshot, forgot all about that:rollseyes:

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have been BS, but it was enough for the players to be questioned by police and they did get sent home from the bowl game. Not the responsible behavior that you would expect out of veteran members of the team.

I was also refering to the
1. DUI arrest of WR Kendall Sanders,
2. The Minor in Posession & Public Intoxication arrest of Connor Brewer (Kind of BS in my book but you are hating on Manziel for getting busted with a fake ID - when he was a back-up - so its open for discussion)
3. WR Cayleb Jones being arrested for Aggrivated Assault from breaking a tennis players jaw.

And thats just in 2013. Those are issues I would be more concerned with than Maziel being an attention whore.

I guess you have some of those golf course windows in your glass house.

No glass houses here. All's fair in football and hating the aggies. Agreed, all teams have young kids who go through issues. Texas has had a couple of misdemeanor charges against players (the assault charge is a misdemeanor as well, and as far as I know the player is still not back with the team due to it).

However, this thread is referring more to the fact that johnny boy wants out of college station. He says he can't stand the place. Ouch! That's a complete disrespect to the fans, to the team, and to the campus, and to the staff.

It's one thing to be a homer and stick up for your player, I get it. We all do that. However, he just pissed in your face - and you told him thank you.:spit:

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Johnny Football, I seriously wanna kick that dudes teeth in right now. Yeah I know that's a couple days old now, and I'm probably overreacting, but this guy is a douche bag.

You won a goddamn Heisman, you've got a fine ass model girlfriend, you're on a fast track to make millions in the NFL, and you're telling me people to walk a mile in your shoes?

It's OK to complain about stuff, but don't be acting like you've got a rough life, and that nobody could possibly understand unless they walk a mile in your horrible shoes.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No glass houses here. All's fair in football and hating the aggies. Agreed, all teams have young kids who go through issues. Texas has had a couple of misdemeanor charges against players (the assault charge is a misdemeanor as well, and as far as I know the player is still not back with the team due to it).

However, this thread is referring more to the fact that johnny boy wants out of college station. He says he can't stand the place. Ouch! That's a complete disrespect to the fans, to the team, and to the campus, and to the staff.

It's one thing to be a homer and stick up for your player, I get it. We all do that. However, he just pissed in your face - and you told him thank you.:spit:

Leave your sexual preferences out of this. I'm definately not into all that wierd shit yall do in Austin.

No, I couldn't care less about the twitter bullshit. I don't care if he sits court side, plays golf while on vacation, or gets upset and post that he wants out of college (I was in a hurry to get out of college at one point in my life too, and dream of those days now). All I care about is him taking care of business on the field while he is at A&M. All this twitter/facebook/instagram crap is nothing that keeps me up at night and is only a problem if Manziel doesn't deliver on the field.

As far as the aggrivated assualt charge...Originally it was a felony charge but was down graded. Felony assault requires serious bodily injury. Evedentially a broken jaw doesn't count as serious. Hmmmm.....I wonder if the average person would get that lucky?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got kids? Mine range from 14 to 21. They say and do a lot of douchy shit. I've learned to ignore their douchebaggery. But I agree that posting stupid shit for the world to see isn't a great idea but JFFs tweets don't compare to some of the posters who are dragging their bags over the subject.

I don't care. And if he was on another team I still wouldn't care.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because we all know there is a plethora of 20 year olds out there fighting 47 year olds.

3s3wcn.jpg
Ha! He got dubbed Johnny Hate Crime for this one at another college football site I used to frequent.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Leave your sexual preferences out of this. I'm definately not into all that wierd shit yall do in Austin.

No, I couldn't care less about the twitter bullshit. I don't care if he sits court side, plays golf while on vacation, or gets upset and post that he wants out of college (I was in a hurry to get out of college at one point in my life too, and dream of those days now). All I care about is him taking care of business on the field while he is at A&M. All this twitter/facebook/instagram crap is nothing that keeps me up at night and is only a problem if Manziel doesn't deliver on the field.

As far as the aggrivated assualt charge...Originally it was a felony charge but was down graded. Felony assault requires serious bodily injury. Evedentially a broken jaw doesn't count as serious. Hmmmm.....I wonder if the average person would get that lucky?

LOL - the kid in question for UT sits the bench, I don't think ANYONE in the program is doing anything to get him off. The Austin PD pretty much LOVES to bust UT players, that's a fact. There's a good chance he never sees the field, even if he didn't have this over his head. Hell we could use the extra schollie

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Football won't make a NFL roster so stop being like cry :baby: LeBum James and go for a 4 peat on the Tide in your college career before leaving College Station.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL - the kid in question for UT sits the bench, I don't think ANYONE in the program is doing anything to get him off. The Austin PD pretty much LOVES to bust UT players, that's a fact. There's a good chance he never sees the field, even if he didn't have this over his head. Hell we could use the extra schollie

He was expected to compete for a starters position this year.

That being said, I think if I were to sucker punch someone and break their jaw, I would still be facing a felony charge. They may not have stepped in to help the kid but if they did it was to help the program save some face. It doesn't look good when players are charged and put on trial for felonies - even if the player is suspended. As a longhorn fan, you should know that.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Johnny ill walk a mile in your shoes.

I want court side nba tickets like you got.
I want Super Bowl tickets like you got.
I want to golf a round a pebble beach like you did.
I want a vacation in cabo like you took.
I want to fuck your fine ass girlfriend like I hope you are doing.
I want to be excused from attending any class on campus like you are.
I want the copyright patents on your catchy name like your family has.

Jesus man on second thought I don't want to walk a mile in your hard stricken life. Fuck maybe he should just kill himself. How awful for him.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Football won't make a NFL roster so stop being like cry :baby: LeBum James and go for a 4 peat on the Tide in your college career before leaving College Station.

:wtf:
tumblr_lvs3s5asi81r6mw6zo1_500.jpg

And what exactly is your motive with plorsting about LeBron James every other post on CFB board....

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok Johnny ill walk a mile in your shoes.

I want court side nba tickets like you got.
I want Super Bowl tickets like you got.
I want to golf a round a pebble beach like you did.
I want a vacation in cabo like you took.
I want to fuck your fine ass girlfriend like I hope you are doing.
I want to be excused from attending any class on campus like you are.
I want the copyright patents on your catchy name like your family has.

Jesus man on second thought I don't want to walk a mile in your hard stricken life. Fuck maybe he should just kill himself. How awful for him.

Not to mention the abilities God has given him....

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the abilities God has given him....

I got one better. Let this ass clown walk a mile in our shoes.

Please JF:

Pay for your own education.
Get a real job.
Work for uncaring assholes until you decide to quit.
Start your own business and struggle for a few years.
Lose a wife due to having to work 24/7 to keep said business open.
Have the IRS in your pocket for untold money that they shouldnt get.
Not be the focus of millions of people and live a small existence in the South.
Not be a football star and recognized most places you go.

Walk a mile in those shoes you over-privileged little shit and then see which life you prefer.
I hope Bama lays the smack down on this little prick this year and sends his season spiraling. If his attitude carries over to the team and the season, they have a long season ahead of them. Egomaniac alert.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ ill be cheering for that spoiled selfish prick fucker to crash and burn and if he doesn't ill express my butthurt here.