• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like normal 20yo kid going through normal 20yo shit. I've said shit like that back when I was that age. That was long before the internet and twitter.

Besides, this is old news. Big deal.

Very true BTHOtu,

But Johnny puts his public image out there for the world to see. Him making this comment and you or I making this comment at 20 are two totally separate things.

I love Johnny the football player. But he really needs to bite his tweet tongue the next time he speaks

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think by now, with the social media generation and how they blurt out everything and post it for the world to see, that people wouldn't put so much stock in what people say on twitter.

Personally, I feel that Twitter is a prime example of how our technology has surpassed our humanity.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true BTHOtu,

But Johnny puts his public image out there for the world to see. Him making this comment and you or I making this comment at 20 are two totally separate things.

I love Johnny the football player. But he really needs to bite his tweet tongue the next time he speaks

Which is exactly why I tell my buddies that still live in the area to go kick his ass and take his phone away from him. lol. We catch enough shit from the teasips without JFF tweat-drama giving taco-meat fans more fuel.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see where he's drafted (if at all).

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M Aggies tweets he 'can't wait to leave' College Station - ESPN

Can't wait to get out of college station, huh? I guess they made you go sit at court side seats in front of a national audience? I guess they made you go on talk shows? I guess they made you send out photos of you playing golf with the Jonas Bros? I guess they made you send stupid tweets of you with all your gambling money? I guess they made you announce to the world that you would not be attending classes anymore on campus?:bawling:

From the things above, to trying to kick extra points in games and embarrass another team, to getting into fights with your racist friends, to getting arrested for being drunk in public and shoplifting even though you come from money.....

He asks for attention; Begs for attention - And then complains that he has it oh so bad. Ok, then give back the Heisman and stop playing football if it is just so tough to "walk in your shoes.":bawling:

Anyone without maroon colored glasses has been able to see from day 1 that this kid is extremely immature and without one bit of class. :bawling:

Talk about a bitter t-sip. It must really hurt that Mack didn't get Manziel in Austin.

I'm not just thrilled with the way Manziel lives his life in the social media and acts like a teenage girl sometimes but he is a damn fine QB. Even you would have to admit that and you would want him as t.u.'s QB.

All those things you bring up pale in comparison to the off field transgressions of you beloved longhorns. I would rather put up with the BS Manziel is causing than the assualts and sexual assualts that are in the news from longhorn players.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk about a bitter t-sip. It must really hurt that Mack didn't get Manziel in Austin.

I'm not just thrilled with the way Manziel lives his life in the social media and acts like a teenage girl sometimes but he is a damn fine QB. Even you would have to admit that and you would want him as t.u.'s QB.

All those things you bring up pale in comparison to the off field transgressions of you beloved longhorns. I would rather put up with the BS Manziel is causing than the assualts and sexual assualts that are in the news from longhorn players.

Book 'Em Horns

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to see where he's drafted (if at all).

I would bet a mortgage payment on 1st round.

Could go as high as top 15.

I have been a JFF supporter since he verbaled to Oregon. THen Mario-TA verbaled to Oregon and CHip Kelly was in love with Marcus, so Johnny verbaled to aTm. Works out in the end for JFF and Mariota perfect.

My issue is that it really seems that JFF already has the NFL fame in his eyes. I really hope he has a great year for the Gigems. Hope he doesnt dissapoint....

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Longhorn fans.....

jelly4.jpg

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You mean the sexual assault that didn't happen? The one that nobody was even arrested for, and that the girl in question even admits in her report didn't happen? Gotcha.

Difference is johnny wannbe hollywood DID do all the things I mentioned. He's played 1 good year of football. That's it! He is not worthy of all he thinks he is.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is pretty much the doushiest thing I have heard in a while.

Disrespectful to many people serving in the military, arrogant towards sick children and those not as fortunate as Johnny.

Guy needs a filter. My respect level for JFF has dropped.

Try walking a mile in the shoes of a 5 year old child that has leukemia Johnny.

Spoiled prick

Agreed.

Everything is always about "him" for "himself" and nobody knows what it is like to be "him" etc...

I'm buying a "little" birthday present for "myself" (courtside).

I'm playing golf with "my" new celebrity friends.

Look here at all "my" money (gambling).

I'm not going to classes anymore because it is too tough to be "me."

"I" want out of here asap (no disrespect to the fans and my team by the way).

Everyone should have to walk a day in "my shoes" to see how tough it is to be "me."
:bawling::lame::bawling:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like normal 20yo kid going through normal 20yo shit.

Normal? When I was 20, I was not sitting courtside at the playoffs, golfing with celebrities, kicking it with models, etc. But I guess I wasn't much of a self apologist either.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a single fuck is given here. As long as he plays ball well when it counts and doesn't get into trouble...couldn't care less what he is crying about or what t-sips think about it.

He's a self-centered 20 year old. Translated...he is a typical 20 year old. Only difference is that people now give a damn what he is saying, tweeting, where he is sitting at a basketball game, or where he vacations. Big bag of "meh".

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M Aggies tweets he 'can't wait to leave' College Station - ESPN

Can't wait to get out of college station, huh? I guess they made you go sit at court side seats in front of a national audience? I guess they made you go on talk shows? I guess they made you send out photos of you playing golf with the Jonas Bros? I guess they made you send stupid tweets of you with all your gambling money? I guess they made you announce to the world that you would not be attending classes anymore on campus?:bawling:

From the things above, to trying to kick extra points in games and embarrass another team, to getting into fights with your racist friends, to getting arrested for being drunk in public and shoplifting even though you come from money.....

He asks for attention; Begs for attention - And then complains that he has it oh so bad. Ok, then give back the Heisman and stop playing football if it is just so tough to "walk in your shoes.":bawling:

Anyone without maroon colored glasses has been able to see from day 1 that this kid is extremely immature and without one bit of class. :bawling:

When I saw what he posted on twitter it made me think of Mike Stoops. Remember after A&M lit up OU, a couple of days later someone asked Mike Stoops about Manziel. Stoops gave him high praise...

Never seen anything like that,” OU’s Mike Stoops said during a radio interview this evening, as transcribed by Tulsa World‘s John Hoover. “Never felt as defenseless as we were the other night, that’s for sure.”

Mike Stoops said Manziel is one of the best athletes he has ever seen. Then Later on in the interview, Mike mentions.

If they can keep him off the Twitter, he might have 3-4 Heisman's,” Stoops said. “He’ll have that type of ability.”

A lot of A&M fans got butt hurt over his comments, and Manziel went to Twitter to call out Stoops. Aggies were trashing Stoops for questioning the actions of their Chosen one, but failed to look at the big picture. Then, Manziel get's off Twitter.....now he is back to his usual immaturity. Sorry, the guy is a phenomenal athlete, but he is obviously lacking a bit of maturity.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normal? When I was 20, I was not sitting courtside at the playoffs, golfing with celebrities, kicking it with models, etc. But I guess I wasn't much of a self apologist either.

I sat courtside before I was 20, good to know people or have parents taht know people. I sat courtside at a Mavs game and saw the Mailman and Stockton dismantle us. Never golfed with celebs, guess I'm crying or whining about it now. Who the fuck cares about models. Most of em are airbrushed and make up'd to death and most average girls are better looking and more grounded.

So again, who the fuck cares about this?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I saw what he posted on twitter it made me think of Mike Stoops. Remember after A&M lit up OU, a couple of days later someone asked Mike Stoops about Manziel. Stoops gave him high praise...

Mike Stoops said Manziel is one of the best athletes he has ever seen. Then Later on in the interview, Mike mentions.

A lot of A&M fans got butt hurt over his comments, and Manziel went to Twitter to call out Stoops. Aggies were trashing Stoops for questioning the actions of their Chosen one, but failed to look at the big picture. Then, Manziel get's off Twitter.....now he is back to his usual immaturity. Sorry, the guy is a phenomenal athlete, but he is obviously lacking a bit of maturity.

as does just about every single 20 year old out there. We have never seen a Heisman winner do this before. Exactly.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bet a mortgage payment on 1st round.

Could go as high as top 15.

I have been a JFF supporter since he verbaled to Oregon. THen Mario-TA verbaled to Oregon and CHip Kelly was in love with Marcus, so Johnny verbaled to aTm. Works out in the end for JFF and Mariota perfect.

My issue is that it really seems that JFF already has the NFL fame in his eyes. I really hope he has a great year for the Gigems. Hope he doesnt dissapoint....

I say he goes top 15 as well.

I think the guy is a blast to watch. Someone has got to put a muzzle on him though. I don't have a problem with what he said about being in school. I would be ready to move on too. The guy is going to pocket more in five years than I will gross in my life.

There's going to be a few quality QB's declare for the draft next year. Bridgewater is one that will most likely go pro....which will impact where JF is drafted. Some in the pro's think he is too small and will get killed running like a rabbit. All I know is he's exciting to watch.

BigRedMoe

Highly Polished Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sat courtside before I was 20, good to know people or have parents taht know people. I sat courtside at a Mavs game and saw the Mailman and Stockton dismantle us. Never golfed with celebs, guess I'm crying or whining about it now. Who the fuck cares about models. Most of em are airbrushed and make up'd to death and most average girls are better looking and more grounded.

So again, who the fuck cares about this?
Logic and reason are not welcome here.... this is a place for blowing things out of proportion and complaining about people you don't know. Get with internet, Dewd. :rollseyes:

:laugh3:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean the sexual assault that didn't happen? The one that nobody was even arrested for, and that the girl in question even admits in her report didn't happen? Gotcha.

Difference is johnny wannbe hollywood DID do all the things I mentioned. He's played 1 good year of football. That's it! He is not worthy of all he thinks he is.

It may have been BS, but it was enough for the players to be questioned by police and they did get sent home from the bowl game. Not the responsible behavior that you would expect out of veteran members of the team.

I was also refering to the
1. DUI arrest of WR Kendall Sanders,
2. The Minor in Posession & Public Intoxication arrest of Connor Brewer (Kind of BS in my book but you are hating on Manziel for getting busted with a fake ID - when he was a back-up - so its open for discussion)
3. WR Cayleb Jones being arrested for Aggrivated Assault from breaking a tennis players jaw.

And thats just in 2013. Those are issues I would be more concerned with than Maziel being an attention whore.

I guess you have some of those golf course windows in your glass house.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It may have been BS, but it was enough for the players to be questioned by police and they did get sent home from the bowl game. Not the responsible behavior that you would expect out of veteran members of the team.

I was also refering to the
1. DUI arrest of WR Kendall Sanders,
2. The Minor in Posession & Public Intoxication arrest of Connor Brewer (Kind of BS in my book but you are hating on Manziel for getting busted with a fake ID - when he was a back-up - so its open for discussion)
3. WR Cayleb Jones being arrested for Aggrivated Assault from breaking a tennis players jaw.

And thats just in 2013. Those are issues I would be more concerned with than Maziel being an attention whore.

I guess you have some of those golf course windows in your glass house.

inbefore the mugshot:rollseyes: