• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, didn't mean to offend fans of the the university of A&M. However, I wasn't aware you were such an authority on " class " I will keep that in mind in the future. BTW you may want to change your Avatar... That exhibits the type of persona I was suggesting

I was not commenting on your class, I was commenting on you being ignorant and the complete hypocrisy of a fan of USC saying that anyone else doesn't have class. I never made a reference to you personally.

You made a comment about Manziel being in class at this time without knowing that Texas A&M is between semesters right now. You had no idea what you were talking about and showed your ignorance on the subject matter.

You also insinuated that Manziel doesn't have class. Even if he didn't, someone that is a fan of USC has absolutely no room to talk. By doing so you proved to be a hypocrite.
I hope that clears things up for you.

PS. My avatar is in reference to the ability of animals to communicate through sign language. I think that is a tremendous achievement in linguistics.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not commenting on your class, I was commenting on you being ignorant and the complete hypocrisy of a fan of USC saying that anyone else doesn't have class. I never made a reference to you personally.

You made a comment about Manziel being in class at this time without knowing that Texas A&M is between semesters right now. You had no idea what you were talking about and showed your ignorance on the subject matter.

You also insinuated that Manziel doesn't have class. Even if he didn't, someone that is a fan of USC has absolutely no room to talk. By doing so you proved to be a hypocrite.

PS. My avatar is in reference to the ability of animals to communicate through sign language. I think that is a tremendous achievement in linguistics.
So what you are saying is the team you root for and any issues that team has is a direct reflection on the person themselves?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what you are saying is the team you root for and any issues that team has is a direct reflection on the person themselves?

No, what I am saying is if my team and head coach:
  • Blew off a dinner with the sponsor and opponent of the bowl game they were invited to
  • Mocked the Bowl Host city
  • Didn't bother to give a crap enough about the Bowl game to even stay competetive with Ga Tech
  • Needs to have players switch jerseys Vs. Colorado
  • Uses balls that were under inflated to help Matt Barkley - Alegedly by the ballboy
  • Had a head coach that has the past reputation of Lane Kiffin
I wouldn't be in any hurry to call anyone else out for lacking in the class department. But hey, thats just me. Seem to remember something about people in glass houses throwing stones or the pot calling the kettle black.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, what I am saying is if my team and head coach:
  • Blew off a dinner with the sponsor and opponent of the bowl game they were invited to
  • Mocked the Bowl Host city
  • Didn't bother to give a crap enough about the Bowl game to even stay competetive with Ga Tech
  • Needs to have players switch jerseys Vs. Colorado
  • Uses balls that were under inflated to help Matt Barkley - Alegedly by the ballboy
  • Had a head coach that has the past reputation of Lane Kiffin
I wouldn't be in any hurry to call anyone else out for lacking in the class department. But hey, thats just me. Seem to remember something about people in glass houses throwing stones or the pot calling the kettle black.
But why is he personally in a "glass house"? He did not do those things. He is not responsible for what the coach or anyone on the team does. Now if he condones the actions then yes, I would say you are right. I just didnt see where he did condone them and for all we know he could against everything you listed.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought he was complaining about Johnny taking an online class....(which I think over 50% of students do now)

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why is he personally in a "glass house"? He did not do those things. He is not responsible for what the coach or anyone on the team does. Now if he condones the actions then yes, I would say you are right. I just didnt see where he did condone them and for all we know he could against everything you listed.

I never said anything about his class or lack of. I said he was a hypocrite for being a fan of a team with a track recod of USC and Lane Kiffin. He is in that glass house because he is a fan of that team. I don't know him personally, all I know is a fan of a team with that track record is lobbing insults at the team I support.

And why? What has Manziel done to get that label? He went on talk shows after winning the Heisman - big deal all the winners do that, He went to couple of NBA games - didn't know that was a crime, went out a celebrated after winning a bowl game - most people would, went and played golf on a family outing - oh my, thats a such a travisity.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said anything about his class or lack of. I said he was a hypocrite for being a fan of a team with a track recod of USC and Lane Kiffin. He is in that glass house because he is a fan of that team. I don't know him personally, all I know is a fan of a team with that track record is lobbing insults at the team I support.

And why? What has Manziel done to get that label? He went on talk shows after winning the Heisman - big deal all the winners do that, He went to couple of NBA games - didn't know that was a crime, went out a celebrated after winning a bowl game - most people would, went and played golf on a family outing - oh my, thats a such a travisity.

start-believing-in-troll-threads.jpg

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ellupo, don't pay any mind to this droop, He has the audacity to call me and idiot, yet he has the reading comprehension of a 4th grader. In my original post I said " shouldn't he " meaning " not sure " question..... Duh! Then he goes off with the personal insults. LOL

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had time to play a little golf...

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andre Ware tells JFF to "Tone it down"

Isn't this the same guy that hung 95 points on a SMU scab team right after the death penalty?

Thought I'd stir up some more Aggie hate. I'm starting to enjoy it.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
johnny hollywood hates A&M. Lol.

Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M Aggies tweets he 'can't wait to leave' College Station - ESPN

Can't wait to get out of college station, huh? I guess they made you go sit at court side seats in front of a national audience? I guess they made you go on talk shows? I guess they made you send out photos of you playing golf with the Jonas Bros? I guess they made you send stupid tweets of you with all your gambling money? I guess they made you announce to the world that you would not be attending classes anymore on campus?:bawling:

From the things above, to trying to kick extra points in games and embarrass another team, to getting into fights with your racist friends, to getting arrested for being drunk in public and shoplifting even though you come from money.....

He asks for attention; Begs for attention - And then complains that he has it oh so bad. Ok, then give back the Heisman and stop playing football if it is just so tough to "walk in your shoes.":bawling:

Anyone without maroon colored glasses has been able to see from day 1 that this kid is extremely immature and without one bit of class. :bawling:

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walk a day in his shoes, bro. Life for this kid is obviously very, very difficult

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walk a day in his shoes, bro. Life for this kid is obviously very, very difficult

I agree. It must be so difficult that nobody has ever been able to win an award and still move on in life. He's probably the only Heisman winner to get publicity. Those courtside seats, trips to New York, golfing with celebrities, and playing football in college must be very difficult. We should all be shedding tears for this poor boy.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am curious to see what aggie fans think about him wanting out of town ASAP?

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M Aggies tweets he 'can't wait to leave' College Station - ESPN

Can't wait to get out of college station, huh? I guess they made you go sit at court side seats in front of a national audience? I guess they made you go on talk shows? I guess they made you send out photos of you playing golf with the Jonas Bros? I guess they made you send stupid tweets of you with all your gambling money? I guess they made you announce to the world that you would not be attending classes anymore on campus?:bawling:

From the things above, to trying to kick extra points in games and embarrass another team, to getting into fights with your racist friends, to getting arrested for being drunk in public and shoplifting even though you come from money.....

He asks for attention; Begs for attention - And then complains that he has it oh so bad. Ok, then give back the Heisman and stop playing football if it is just so tough to "walk in your shoes.":bawling:

Anyone without maroon colored glasses has been able to see from day 1 that this kid is extremely immature and without one bit of class. :bawling:

The end must be near! HizzleRocker and I agree!!! :agree: :10: :omg:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like normal 20yo kid going through normal 20yo shit. I've said shit like that back when I was that age. That was long before the internet and twitter.

Besides, this is old news. Big deal.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But this is pretty much the doushiest thing I have heard in a while.

Disrespectful to many people serving in the military, arrogant towards sick children and those not as fortunate as Johnny.

Guy needs a filter. My respect level for JFF has dropped.

Try walking a mile in the shoes of a 5 year old child that has leukemia Johnny.

Spoiled prick