• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point, other than envy, is?

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ golfing with the Jonas Brothers. Feg.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your point, other than envy, is?

You're right, Johnny Manziel's extravagant personal life meeting dozens of different celebrities and being seen at extremely exclusive events as a college student isn't interesting at all and shouldn't be discussed whatsoever.

I should be ashamed of myself. Shame is what I feel.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking oil=Winning Heismans in Braskys world??? You need to check your interpretation on SELF MADE and then get back to us

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right, Johnny Manziel's extravagant personal life meeting dozens of different celebrities and being seen at extremely exclusive events as a college student isn't interesting at all and shouldn't be discussed whatsoever.

I should be ashamed of myself. Shame is what I feel.

I suppose it could be discussed. You just haven't done it yet. I repeat, what is the point of the thread?

Personally, I think he is living the dream and has a cool lifestyle. I don't know who Whale is. But the other things he is doing is pretty cool and I'd like to do that, too.

Or, are you concerned that it will affect his football this year? That would be a great post to discuss.

Or, as I originally stated, are you just envious of someone who happens to have come from oil and real estate money who leads a life you can't lead so you attack him as not being SELF made, even though he is obviously a bad ass athlete?

We are here to discuss, so let's discuss.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose it could be discussed. You just haven't done it yet. I repeat, what is the point of the thread?

Personally, I think he is living the dream and has a cool lifestyle. I don't know who Whale is. But the other things he is doing is pretty cool and I'd like to do that, too.

Or, are you concerned that it will affect his football this year? That would be a great post to discuss.

Or, as I originally stated, are you just envious of someone who happens to have come from oil and real estate money who leads a life you can't lead so you attack him as not being SELF made, even though he is obviously a bad ass

Dude, his point is that coming from a rich family makes you a great athlete. Donald Trumps sons were favorites to win the Masters this year but both turned down the invitation because the two would still be in a playoff

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, his point is that coming from a rich family makes you a great athlete. Donald Trumps sons were favorites to win the Masters this year but both turned down the invitation because the two would still be in a playoff

Oh, now I see it. Sorry to be so dense ... it just didn't make sense to me. Sort of a Paris Hilton to win the US Open this year? Sorry ... being a Newb and all I have to get my posting mojo back.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man, i'm so mad about this i could almost be bothered to care.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, now I see it. Sorry to be so dense ... it just didn't make sense to me. Sort of a Paris Hilton to win the US Open this year? Sorry ... being a Newb and all I have to get my posting mojo back.

Come to me for guidance....soon you will learn the ways of the Hoop

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or, as I originally stated, are you just envious of someone who happens to have come from oil and real estate money who leads a life you can't lead so you attack him as not being SELF made, even though he is obviously a bad ass athlete?

You just need to learn who you're talking to. If Manziel played for Nebraska then OP and dipshit Husker fans alike would already dub him the greatest QB to ever step foot onto a football field. If it's not from Nebraska then Brasky has a serious hate and envy for it. Little mans syndrome if you will.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just need to learn who you're talking to. If Manziel played for Nebraska then OP and dipshit Husker fans alike would already dub him the greatest QB to ever step foot onto a football field. If it's not from Nebraska then Brasky has a serious hate and envy for it. Little mans syndrome if you will.

I thought they already crowned T. Martinez as the greatest college QB ever after his freshman year.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never seen so many words put in my mouth in one single thread :pound:

:L I actually like Manziel.

My POINT is that there is no way he would be as big as he is if it wasn't for the amount of money he is being given to travel to all of these different places.

Those were only some examples. He is basically jet setting around the country going to different celebrity events on his parents dime, getting into VIP events and hanging out with dozens of different high profile celebrities.

Obviously the key reason why he gets to meet these people is that they know who he is because of the Heisman, but no player before him has really had the means to be able to go to all the places he's going. The kid is flew up to Canada to hang out with Drake. It's just interesting to see how much pull a college football player has when they actually have the money.

He's living a more extravagant life right now than most NFL players do.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My POINT is that there is no way he would be as big as he is if it wasn't for the amount of money he is being given to travel to all of these different places.

Seriously? People know Manziel because of his college football skills and winning the Heisman as a Freshman. To use your words, this is why he is "big."

People don't know Manziel because he goes to the Super Bowl, hangs with Whale, plays golf with a boy band, etc. I am as huge of a college football fan as there is and I don't even know who Whale is, can't believe he would want to play golf with a boy band, and knew little of the other things you have pictured. They are not why he is big.

Envy is not a pretty thing.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L man you are really not getting what I'm saying.

I don't envy him. I do admire him. Name another college player who has the celebrity status he does. Or for that matter, name another Heisman winner who has truly lived like a rock star the way he is. Because of social media, he can show and talk about the kind of life he is living, which has never really happened before to this level.

I think this is more of an issue of you failing to understand that he is getting all this extra attention heaped on him because of his partying, lavish lifestyle that we've never seen from a heisman winner who is still in school. Maybe Bruce Feldman can better help explain what I'm saying. I know you love those CBS guys.

Fame 'surreal' to Manziel, but A&M QB has feet on firm ground - NCAA Football - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and BCS Rankings

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Manziel uses "surreal" a lot to describe the past year as the 20-year-old Aggie has attained rock-star status unlike anything we've seen in college football. Sure, there have been celebrated college athletes before, ranging from Doug Flutie to Herschel Walker to Tim Tebow, but none of those guys seemed to live up a jet-set life of high-profile appearances, A-list pals and late-night parties as Johnny Football has. He is a cross between a Dan Jenkins character and Vinny Chase. Manziel is making the Dos Equis guy -- the Most Interesting Man in the World -- look like a wallflower. Beyond that, Manziel's world is playing out in real time thanks to the unprecedented levels of accessibility on Twitter."

Perhaps my thread title misled you. :noidea: This is really what I intended to say.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you said he wasn't self made...then you posted pics of him with famous people...if Johnny Football was some big real estate tycoon because he came from a shit tin out money your thread title may have made sense...he's a 20 year old kid who has tremendous athletic ability...he is the definition of self made right now

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teasips posting about JFF's supposed criminal history in 3...2...