• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Aggie QBs. The drama doesn't stop after Manziel leaves. Your Allen QB recruit is now getting in on this tweeting thing...LOLLLL

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Aggie QBs. The drama doesn't stop after Manziel leaves. Your Allen QB recruit is now getting in on this tweeting thing...LOLLLL

Allen will probably be a better QB than Manzell. Good to see he's getting the twitter down already.:nod:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How about that Texas backup QB tweet?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now his dad is talking about how this could turn out bad if his son continues in his ways. Here's an idea dumbfuck, drive down to C.S. and discipline your spoiled brat if you're concerned and stop putting the blame on others!!!! Fuck I swear parents today are the biggest pussies in the world......

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now his dad is talking about how this could turn out bad if his son continues in his ways. Here's an idea dumbfuck, drive down to C.S. and discipline your spoiled brat if you're concerned and stop putting the blame on others!!!! Fuck I swear parents today are the biggest pussies in the world......

yeah it is pathetic. He's also been public of his displeasure with Texas A&M. :L Classic parent not doing the parenting and expecting schools do parent for them. No, this is YOUR son.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you hear the quote from his dad about him? Said, something like, "This thing could unravel quickly, and when it does, it will be bad, real bad."

He went on to say, "that Johnny still needs guidance, still needs support and if he isn't going to be there for him who is? The school sure as hell won't be."

Couple thigns with this terrible off-season with Manziel...

1.) Proves that Freshman Should NOT win the Heisman, they obviously cant handle it.

2.) Maybe, Johnny Manziel should quit football as life seems to be so stressful for him now and his father says he thinks Johnny's drinking problem is due to the stress he is getting.

Also Johnny's mom said during the Alabama game she actually saw fear in her sons eyes when on the football field. Something she has never seen before.

This family is starting to become awfully dumb. They appear to be over protecting and causing a stir.

Yep, he will only be there a year at the most.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry to break the news to you, but JFF is an adult now. He is not a little kid anymore, and his Daddy can't go down there and spank him. The "parenting" days are over. Once one's child reaches a certain age, a parent has to let go, and hope that he taught his child enough to get along on their own. Personally, I think his father is the dumb fuck. What kind of father says these kinds of things about his son to the media. If his father really thinks his son has a problem, he should keep it between his son and his family. Not the whole world.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we getting too carried away on Manziel??

So the kid is a party boy douchebag. Shocker. Most college aged dudes are the same way. From everything reported the kids grades are fine, he clearly stands out in his sport and he hasnt done anything that 75% of college aged kids do. Is he a complete tool??? For sure. So was I when I was 20 IM SURE. I get that extra responsibility comes with his position but since when is it a crime to be a fucking dbag??? We idolize peole in all sports that are not good people, people that have done shit WAYYY worse than going to a frat party on another campus ( a team that isnt even a rival anymore BTW since they arent in the same conference). If we condemn him for saying dumb shit then we we will need to condemn 90% of college athletes.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting? No. We crossed that line a while ago.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's become a witch hunt. Dammit Johnny, just lay low for Gods sake!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's become a witch hunt. Dammit Johnny, just lay low for Gods sake!

Heres my issue with that. The media is making it seem like this is an all new side of Manziel. Like he just started partying and being an idiot right after he won the Heisman. I can guarantee you that this kid isnt doing anything different this year than he did last so all this "concern" about him is stupid. The kid played great last year and won the Heisman when he was undoubtedly just as big of a jackoff so asking him to lay low isnt really fair IMO. Let the kid just be who he is, if people dont like it thats OK. Nobody said they had to.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to break the news to you, but JFF is an adult now. He is not a little kid anymore, and his Daddy can't go down there and spank him. The "parenting" days are over. Once one's child reaches a certain age, a parent has to let go, and hope that he taught his child enough to get along on their own. Personally, I think his father is the dumb fuck. What kind of father says these kinds of things about his son to the media. If his father really thinks his son has a problem, he should keep it between his son and his family. Not the whole world.

Oh, I totally agree about his dad (and might as well throw in the mom, too) being a dumbfuck. Especially the way both parents are laying blame on the school and not accepting the blame for raising a spoiled little shit. Why the fuck would you go public with this? From what I understand, the dad isn't the most responsible person and just lives off his granddaddy's oil money. Keep that shit in the family and take care of it from within. Fucked up family, that's for sure. And I disagree with you on JFF being an adult now. If he's living off his parents, he's still a kid. I can assure you if I was a Heisman winner at JF's age and was acting like a dumbass in the media, my dad would have drove down to C.S. and kicked the piss out of me and would make me get my shit together.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heres my issue with that. The media is making it seem like this is an all new side of Manziel. Like he just started partying and being an idiot right after he won the Heisman. I can guarantee you that this kid isnt doing anything different this year than he did last so all this "concern" about him is stupid. The kid played great last year and won the Heisman when he was undoubtedly just as big of a jackoff so asking him to lay low isnt really fair IMO. Let the kid just be who he is, if people dont like it thats OK. Nobody said they had to.

Oh I agree, completely. My thing is at some point, think about your damn teammates. You know, the ones that helped to make you so successful. I'm an JFF fan but he's got to show a little leadership and stop thumbing his nose at people who want to bring him down.

That's all I'm saying.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So the kid is a party boy douchebag. Shocker. Most college aged dudes are the same way. From everything reported the kids grades are fine, he clearly stands out in his sport and he hasnt done anything that 75% of college aged kids do. Is he a complete tool??? For sure. So was I when I was 20 IM SURE. I get that extra responsibility comes with his position but since when is it a crime to be a fucking dbag??? We idolize peole in all sports that are not good people, people that have done shit WAYYY worse than going to a frat party on another campus ( a team that isnt even a rival anymore BTW since they arent in the same conference). If we condemn him for saying dumb shit then we we will need to condemn 90% of college athletes.

This.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m not blaming JF for any of this. I'll blame it on his parents. Why the fuck would his dad call out his son in public? Even his mom puts the blame on the school. Fucking idiots....

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Packer made a good point on Sirius 91 the other day...if it was the SMU QB who got booted from the party no one would have given a fuck...leave the kid alone