• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if y'all want to keep beating a dead horse over and over then have at it. I'll just sit back and watch.
gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif

you shut yourn aggie mouth and let us beat the life back into this horse. :lol:

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm curious to see what Sumlin does......his entire career he's won with someone else's recruits, especially the QBs he's inherited. Let's see what he can do, because he's recruiting very well. Aggy should be a BEAST in the backfield, but I don't know if their OL will hold up.
I hear ya and I knew Tannehill was over rated by the ease LSU had with them in that Cotton Bowl game in 2010. I also will have to give you props for the facts you point out concerning Sumlin, he just seems to be the "real deal" at head coach!
You cant listen to me or any other LSU fan about that though, we had Miles for so long, we might tell you FAT BOY WEIS is a good coach!:laugh3:

The game plan the LSU D and John Chavis had for JF and the Aggies last year should help a lot of teams handle them this season, that and the fact, he wont be sneaking up on any one team, this year as he did last!

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey...who is that in the background?

Tebow?

Nope. That's just Johhny Football. :pound:

Not trying to take away from the other JF thread, I just thought this deserved its own. Plus i can't beleive no one posted it there. Oh and the girl...def would. :yo:

nlcCmVL.jpg

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not think he done anything terrible. You have the shop lifting allegations. False ID and assault issues. I think the issue is he just seems not to get it. Even at the SEC media day he said there is a different standard since he won the Heisman, but int eh next sentence said he was 20 yrs old and will live his life. He is jsut becoming a soap opera. Look at all the media stories on the guy. It is not the posters here. Media is creating it and he seems incapable of understanding they are gunning to cut him down.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The girl should be punched in the face for making that stupid peace sign that's becoming the new duck face.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The girl should be punched in the face for making that stupid peace sign that's becoming the new duck face.

huh? it looks like she is flipping you off or making some gang sign. Maybe if she combined the two?
xGzV9Ou.jpg

Plus, she is doing it backwards - a peace sign looks like this:
JGUmeWc.jpg

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think its hawt when the ladies pose with a peace sign.

:biased:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
must have been a jersey party. They all have em....

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really Lame

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Johnny football shows up at a UT Frat party in a Tim Teabow Jets jersey (I guess he thought that was funny but basically is one big FU to Teabow) then gets thrown out of another Frat party. With decision making skills like this he may not make it to the season opener.

http://deadspin.com/now-johnny-manziel-is-wearing-a-tebow-jersey-at-a-texas-935794519

Kid doesn't realize he is costing himself millions... not just with some level of uncertainty by NFL teams, but his behavior will keep potential endorsement deals which can bring in millions at arms length...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Originally Posted by Wild Turkey View Post
So Johnny football shows up at a UT Frat party in a Tim Teabow Jets jersey (I guess he thought that was funny but basically is one big FU to Teabow) then gets thrown out of another Frat party. With decision making skills like this he may not make it to the season opener.

Now Johnny Manziel Is Wearing A Tebow Jersey At A Texas Frat Party
Kid doesn't realize he is costing himself millions... not just with some level of uncertainty by NFL teams, but his behavior will keep potential endorsement deals which can bring in millions at arms length...

Maybe I am just dense, but what in the world is wrong with this photo? The dude is hanging at a summer frat party. How in the world does that cost him millions?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFF should ditch the Tebow Jersey and start dressing up like this guy. Everywhere the guy goes someone is posting a pic, might as well have a little fun with it...
WWCM001.JPG

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More concerned with the Durant jersey wearing dudes pants.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 pages of posts and no one has yet to point out what the kid did that is getting all the OU/TX/Bama fans' panties in a twist.

He didn't hit his girlfriend, hold up a store, get caught with a gun in his car, get caught smoking weed, steal a laptop, DUI/BUI (that's boating under the influence - UGa's boneheaded place kicker got nailed on that one), hit a bouncer, beat anyone up in a bar, get comp tats, been paid by an agent, didn't get delivered to A&M by a runner, and I could go on and on. He apparently, was asked to leave a frat party, something that happens a bajillion times a year.

I want to give all you whiners the benefit of the doubt, but it just appears to be a reaction to the fact that A&M is more relevant than UT (however short lived that may be), beat Bama (who cares, you won the Natty), crushed the every living shit out of OU (I get your hate), or it's envy because his parents are rich as shit so that along with his fame he gets to do a bunch of fun crap with the rich and famous.

So, I'll ask again ... list please, of all the terrible shit you think he has done. Make the list or STFU envious whiners.

Ooh please you sound just like Jonny Manziel when he tweeted

"Just walk a mile in my shoes"

Like his life is so tough. Here he is tweeting all his exploits and how awesome it is to be him yet at the same time when something goes wrong like the parking ticket he got he goes off about how tough it is to be him. How its outrageous that his fame doesn't exempt him from a parking ticket. Where I come from we call that being a spoiled little bitch. Perhaps JF should just shut off his twitter account because it does him no justice.