• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, because no one is tired of all the hype about Bama. People and teams that do well get the hype. Be glad you are in the hype zone right now, and give the kid the same credit.

Oh I know people are tired of hearing about Bama. But it's not like we are preseason Notre Dame for the past 20 years.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm curious to see what Sumlin does......his entire career he's won with someone else's recruits, especially the QBs he's inherited. Let's see what he can do, because he's recruiting very well. Aggy should be a BEAST in the backfield, but I don't know if their OL will hold up.

OL will be fine. I'm worried about DL...and if our 2 starting DB get off suspension by the time we finish our cup cakes.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't the biggest reason the Aggies won, their defense getting 3 turnovers was.

But all anyone wants to focus on are the highlights/1st quarter. :noidea:

JFF put the pressure on Alabama to make things happen is my point. Maybe I need to rewatch the game.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 pages of posts and no one has yet to point out what the kid did that is getting all the OU/TX/Bama fans' panties in a twist.

He didn't hit his girlfriend, hold up a store, get caught with a gun in his car, get caught smoking weed, steal a laptop, DUI/BUI (that's boating under the influence - UGa's boneheaded place kicker got nailed on that one), hit a bouncer, beat anyone up in a bar, get comp tats, been paid by an agent, didn't get delivered to A&M by a runner, and I could go on and on. He apparently, was asked to leave a frat party, something that happens a bajillion times a year.

I want to give all you whiners the benefit of the doubt, but it just appears to be a reaction to the fact that A&M is more relevant than UT (however short lived that may be), beat Bama (who cares, you won the Natty), crushed the every living shit out of OU (I get your hate), or it's envy because his parents are rich as shit so that along with his fame he gets to do a bunch of fun crap with the rich and famous.

So, I'll ask again ... list please, of all the terrible shit you think he has done. Make the list or STFU envious whiners.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JFF put the pressure on Alabama to make things happen is my point. Maybe I need to rewatch the game.

Well getting out to a big lead early is the best way to beat Alabama, so he did his part there. But then for the rest of the game he was pretty mediocre. He had a 2 pass TD drive at the end of the game, and I think another drive that ended in a missed FG. 1st quarter he scored 20 points though.

Not too much would be said about it, except it's constantly thrown up as part of the no huddle offense debate. As if Alabama just couldn't deal with the no huddle part, when it was the start of the game, not deep into the game that Alabama has trouble, which kind of goes against the conditioning argument.

I personally never thought too much about him in general until I came to these forums.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 pages of posts and no one has yet to point out what the kid did that is getting all the OU/TX/Bama fans' panties in a twist.

He didn't hit his girlfriend, hold up a store, get caught with a gun in his car, get caught smoking weed, steal a laptop, DUI/BUI (that's boating under the influence - UGa's boneheaded place kicker got nailed on that one), hit a bouncer, beat anyone up in a bar, get comp tats, been paid by an agent, didn't get delivered to A&M by a runner, and I could go on and on. He apparently, was asked to leave a frat party, something that happens a bajillion times a year.

I want to give all you whiners the benefit of the doubt, but it just appears to be a reaction to the fact that A&M is more relevant than UT (however short lived that may be), beat Bama (who cares, you won the Natty), crushed the every living shit out of OU (I get your hate), or it's envy because his parents are rich as shit so that along with his fame he gets to do a bunch of fun crap with the rich and famous.

So, I'll ask again ... list please, of all the terrible shit you think he has done. Make the list or STFU envious whiners.

:agree:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well getting out to a big lead early is the best way to beat Alabama, so he did his part there. But then for the rest of the game he was pretty mediocre. He had a 2 pass TD drive at the end of the game, and I think another drive that ended in a missed FG. 1st quarter he scored 20 points though.

Not too much would be said about it, except it's constantly thrown up as part of the no huddle offense debate. As if Alabama just couldn't deal with the no huddle part, when it was the start of the game, not deep into the game that Alabama has trouble, which kind of goes against the conditioning argument.

I personally never thought too much about him in general until I came to these forums.

This is my problem. He had a great game against the best team in the country and you guys don't wanna give him credit. Alabama had an amazing defense but he found ways to exploit it. Give him his damn credit. The Aggies were a complete team and I wouldn't say any different.

Just give him his due. You still won another fucking title.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my problem. He had a great game against the best team in the country and you guys don't wanna give him credit. Alabama had an amazing defense but he found ways to exploit it. Give him his damn credit. The Aggies were a complete team and I wouldn't say any different.

Just give him his due. You still won another fucking title.

How about giving his defense credit?

AJ had 3 INT's the entire year. 2 during the regular season and both were against A&M. The 3rd came against Georgia in the SECCG.

That IMO was the biggest reason A&M won.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M's defense sucked in a conference that is far from being known for their offensive prowess. That is why they don't get credit. Because they don't deserve it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M's defense sucked in a conference that is far from being known for their offensive prowess. That is why they don't get credit. Because they don't deserve it.

They did that game.

And what about JFF being so horrible against LSU/Florida? He scored 90% of his TD's in games against bad teams by running up 5 and 6 TD's a game.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like we've had this argument before on at least three other threads...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OL will be fine. I'm worried about DL...and if our 2 starting DB get off suspension by the time we finish our cup cakes.

To be fair you didn't have much of a DL last year either. Not sold on your current DBs but the ones you have coming in are going to be studs.

Be real, you KNOW Sumlin isn't going to suspend any key players for major ball games.....he proved that last year. If those kids are physically able to go, he'll play them without thinking twice.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did that game.

And what about JFF being so horrible against LSU/Florida? He scored 90% of his TD's in games against bad teams by running up 5 and 6 TD's a game.

They were mediocre in that game too. They gave up almost 450yds. I'm not sticking up for him.....I said all along while the shit was going on that people should temper down the hype because of their horrible schedule. I just think it's funny how you are the only person on planet earth that can't accept that Bama didn't play up to expectations on defense in that game and you try to pawn the loss off onto Bama's offense. Whatever floats yourn boat though I rekon. :lol:

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think another Manziel thread was necessary? Couldn't you just pose this question in one of the other "crucify Johnny" threads? Or do you just have an uncontrollable urge to be a douchebag?

:suds:

He is the reigning Heisman. There will be threads, endless threads! about him, unless the mods want to create a sticky, piss on johnny thread or something. Deal with it TebowTheGator!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair you didn't have much of a DL last year either. Not sold on your current DBs but the ones you have coming in are going to be studs.

Be real, you KNOW Sumlin isn't going to suspend any key players for major ball games.....he proved that last year. If those kids are physically able to go, he'll play them without thinking twice.

As would any coach.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No we didn't have much of a defense last year which is one of the reasons I'm not phased much when people point out what we lost. Moore was no Von Miller. He was pretty effective against really bad teams. The LB's were meh. Most of the DB's were underclassmen. We got some studs coming in and a couple of pretty good JUCO transfers but the jury is still out.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were mediocre in that game too. They gave up almost 450yds. I'm not sticking up for him.....I said all along while the shit was going on that people should temper down the hype because of their horrible schedule. I just think it's funny how you are the only person on planet earth that can't accept that Bama didn't play up to expectations on defense in that game and you try to pawn the loss off onto Bama's offense. Whatever floats yourn boat though I rekon. :lol:

There aren't many times when 1 team has 3 turnovers and the other team has none that you are going to win that game. And while Manziel did have a great 1st quarter, and a good drive late, he was not what held Alabama down.

The only team who held Alabama to less points all year long was LSU. And that was only by 3 less.

:noidea:

Sounds like a defensive win to me.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is the reigning Heisman. There will be threads, endless threads! about him, unless the mods want to create a sticky, piss on johnny thread or something. Deal with it TebowTheGator!

nyg_zpsc44700cd.jpg

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like we've had this argument before on at least three other threads...

But if y'all want to keep beating a dead horse over and over then have at it. I'll just sit back and watch.
gw-itcrowdmosspopcorn.gif