• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a legit question deserving of its own thread. Hell, the kid has issues...and it has more to do than with just being young. I still see an intervention a la Pachall in his future.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's a legit question deserving of its own thread. Hell, the kid has issues...and it has more to do than with just being young. I still see an intervention a la Pachall in his future.

He is going the way of many of young stars getting older

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying he wont get drafted isn't that far fetched. He is only 6'1, doesn't have an arm as good as Drew Brees. And his running ability will be mute against NFL defenses.

People said the same things about Russell Wilson.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he drives a 6 figure Range Rover onto the sidelines of the Bama game, balls out, lights up a cigar, pulls 3 smoking hot babes out of the stands, then drives off giving the middle finger to everyone in sight.

Attractive and Rich

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shows up on game day. Why are you so concerned about what he does in his free time?

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He shows up on game day. Why are you so concerned about what he does in his free time?

I could give a fuck. but what NFL team wants this dude as the face of their franchsie? Especially after the recent NFL convicts popping up everywhere. Image is very quickly becoming important to NFL franchises. Manziel is tarnishing his reputation and he is only a Freshman....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think another Manziel thread was necessary? Couldn't you just pose this question in one of the other "crucify Johnny" threads? Or do you just have an uncontrollable urge to be a douchebag?

:suds:

merchant.jpg

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he drives a 6 figure Range Rover onto the sidelines of the Bama game, balls out, lights up a cigar, pulls 3 smoking hot babes out of the stands, then drives off giving the middle finger to everyone in sight.

Not 6 figures, but JF does roll in a Benzo:

Y! SPORTS

Daddy got money.....

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think another Manziel thread was necessary? Couldn't you just pose this question in one of the other "crucify Johnny" threads? Or do you just have an uncontrollable urge to be a douchebag?

:suds:

I tend to ignore certain subjects I don't really want to hear about, rather than post about them. Obviously you were interested, kid.....

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sure but you're not the Heisman winner nor had you been in the news recently for having issues with drinking and just Embarrassing the brand

Way to represent your university. What an embarrassment. I bet the boosters are just loving this.
YEAH MARK, There has NEVER been a player from OU that embarrassed the university, huh?
OH WAIT! No players maybe(yeah, right) JUST HEAD COACHES! What was that famous OU head coaches name again? Help a fan out Mark, B A RRY... yeah thats it Barry something, Oh you know it, I am sure!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy might be in for a Sophomore Surprise beings as the Aggies only return 6 on Offense and 4 on Defense

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take up for the kid. I guarantee you several Heisman winners in the past were partying just as hard as Manziel has been doing. Difference is, past winners didn't have to worry about Twitter, Facebook or didn't have to worry about everybody carrying cell phones and recording stuff in an instance.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YEAH MARK, There has NEVER been a player from OU that embarrassed the university, huh?
OH WAIT! No players maybe(yeah, right) JUST HEAD COACHES! What was that famous OU head coaches name again? Help a fan out Mark, B A RRY... yeah thats it Barry something, Oh you know it, I am sure!

do you ever post anything of quality or is it just incessant shit slinging?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really get what the issue with JFF is either. So the kid likes to party.......who doesn't at his age, with his money, and notoriety?

We'll see during the season how he handles success. If I had to bet, I'd say he has a down year......which may not really be all that bad, but down from his Heisman campaign.

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not 6 figures, but JF does roll in a Benzo:

Y! SPORTS

Daddy got money.....
Got money and has a nice lil shack in the hill country at kerrville, met the Manziel family a few years back when johnny just started playing H.S ball. Daddy thought he was gonna be
a multi million dollar pitcher then, bet he could still be if he so desires! He appeared to be a spoiled kid then, daddy-O gave him whatever he wanted!

...But no I dont think he is going to repeat last seasons accomplishments, watch out for sophmore SLUMP!:noidea:

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy might be in for a Sophomore Surprise beings as the Aggies only return 6 on Offense and 4 on Defense

THIS ^^^^^ I don't think people really understand the team that Sherman left for Sumlin. IMO, I think Sherman would have had the same success last year if he was still coaching Aggy. Aggy was an ass hair away from being a 12-1 team in 2011 and then returned everybody (minus Tannehill, but I, along with many Aggies, always thought Tannehill was overrated anyway) in 2012. There were a lot of seniors on that team last year with tons of experience. I'm eager to see if Sumlin can ever win with his own recruits.