• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said.....call us when you actually have something to brag about.

Forget the quackers of the world, the always chasing their tails.

BTW...Congrats on somehow winning the Alamo last year, know a Horn aint satisfied playing there, but good job on showing my Beavers OC for what he is, an idiot that can't figure out how to get help on blocking on the right side of the line. Thought we had you boyz "locked up" till that 4th Quart.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:focus:

Manziel is a douche.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody of consequence... You Texas freaks ought to learn by now if Oregon is interested you might want to give them a look. Manziel committed to Oregon but QB was too deep for his liking

Not really

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has there ever been another Heisman winner who hates the school he plays for?

I can't remember another Heisman winner, other than Manziel, who absolutely hates the school he plays for. Has it ever happened before with anybody else? JF has expressed time and time again how he had long dreamed of being a Longhorn all his life and was disappointed Mack wanted him to play defense instead of QB. He then went on to tweet how bad College Station sucks (duh, everybody knows that) and how he can't wait to leave that shithole, and then now, he's in Austin partying his ass off at a Fraternity party. I kind of feel bad for the kid. Has there ever been another Heisman winner who is ashamed of the school he played for?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I graduated from HS in 1991. I had a bunch of close friends go to A&M and about the same number of them went to t.u.. About the same amount were distributed among some of the other colleges; Rice, SHSU, SFA, Texas State, Blinn, etc. I went straight into the military.

Now, Every time I took leave I ended up partying with my Aggie friends down in college station which was about 30 minutes from my parents house. Austin was about an hour. My friends that went to tu and other schools would often migrate down to party with us. A few times we went up there to hit the bars down on 6th Street and I've been to my share of house parties hosted by students of texas university and my orange-wearing buddies spent time partying down with us in College Station as well.

In 1993 a bunch of us, teasips included, went to Aggie Bonfire. They all wore orange. One would think that with such a bitter rivalry that there would have been fights. Even back then when the rivalry actually meant something my t-sip buddies were given a big "Howdy" by every student that saw them and their orange t-shirts on campus during the bonfire and the game the next day; Which is better than what a lot of t-sips gave us when wearing maroon up there. "Fuck You Aggie" was probably the one we heard the most.

Anyway, point is, I'm not shocked that JFF went to a frat party in Austin. Neither should anyone else.

The only time I ever ventured to C.S. was for bonfire or for the Texas/Aggy game, that's it. My Aggie friends came to Austin more than I went to C.S., which isn't anything out of the ordinary.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good. Just keep on the same path you are. We like a crappy Texas team. Good for college football

Shouldn't your history and tradition expand more than 3 years before you run your mouth to one of the big dogs? :L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:focus:

Manziel is a douche.

Agreed. BUt as long as he can play football and doesn't harm the team...don't care if he is the biggest Bro out there.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think another Manziel thread was necessary? Couldn't you just pose this question in one of the other "crucify Johnny" threads? Or do you just have an uncontrollable urge to be a douchebag?

:suds:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be interesting.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think another Manziel thread was necessary? Couldn't you just pose this question in one of the other "crucify Johnny" threads? Or do you just have an uncontrollable urge to be a douchebag?

:suds:

And there is your answer.