• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh blah...OU fans have no recourse but try to win a PR battle after JF totally embarrassed their team/program.

Weak sauce...

And your just pandering to Manziel because you beat him trying to make yourself look better. Goes both ways.

:stfu:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And your just pandering to Manziel because you beat him trying to make yourself look better. Goes both ways.

you do realize P.T. Bob is a troll and not worth arguing with.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Moral Victory Bob would never do such a thing. How dare you!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you do realize P.T. Bob is a troll and not worth arguing with.

Good point OD. A fucking lackey troll from espenis that brings nothing to the table.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think he really is a fan of LSU.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or, I just respect his abilities as a football player as opposed to some self-righteous sooner fan attacking a kid for beating the snot out of his team.

Nice Chip Kelly thingy btw...he too was the one ultimately shut the fuck up....no?

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Hammer has some trolls to ban before the season. Just how many is the question?

Since the majority of the newest members came from ESPN, HD will probably end up banning roughly 90% of them.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even think he really is a fan of LSU.

I had no choice dude. Grew up so close to the LSU campus I could hear Tiger Stadium on Saturday nights. I attended games so early in life, don't even recall them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

This panty waste Oregon fan bumped a thread from two years ago, which didn't even concern his team.

Who's trolling again?

When you have senority, you can bump whatever the fuck you want.

You have nothing here and if so just for a short time. I assume you would want to be here for football season bc it is a great place. So cool down Bobby!

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point OD. A fucking lackey troll from espenis that brings nothing to the table.

Dang OU, seem to recall you spending a lot of time on espenis as well.....?

We seem to be birds of a common feather..except of course your just a sooner homer unable to handle the reality today brings.

You can't accept the reality of today, so instead you just want me banned?

Weaker sauce....

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't do anything. Let him have his fun.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you have senority, you can bump whatever the fuck you want.

You have nothing here and if so just for a short time. I assume you would want to be here for football season bc it is a great place. So cool down Bobby!

Senority without substance is worthless, in all walks of life.

According to your take, newcomers must bow down to whoever has the most posts?

How silly is that line of reasoning? jeez..

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never fails to amaze me how so-called "grown men" can sit there and criticize a young, successful college kid for being EXACTLY what he is.......................A KID. The guy is having the time of his life, and you guys just can't stand it. Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! It is even funnier that the critics predict his downfall in the coming season, as if his "normal college kid" behavior is going to betray his skills on the field. Of course, it doesn't matter if he has a good year, or not. If he doesn't win another Heisman, which by the way, has only been done once in history, the same critics will say "I told you so." GTFO! Let the kid be the kid that he is, and who HE wants to be.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get this ... historically, most Heisman trophy winners immediately moved on to the NFL because they were seniors or upper classman. Here, we have the the first freshman winner who is going to be around for 2-3 more years to watch and make fun of. Most Heisman winners don't have really wealthy parents that can afford to have their son take full advantage of the access winning such an honor provides. So, he pays for courtside seats, gets to play golf with famous people, etc. That's what famous people do, and JF is famous for what he's done. A whole lot of envy going on there. Finally he is a young kid making young kid errors. Wow, that's a new one ... none of you every made mistakes when you were a young adult.

As to this event, who didn't get kicked out of a frat party or two in college. Mix alcohol, college, male frat egos and all sorts of shit happen at frat parties that you look back on 30 years later and go WTF were we thinking?

I'm more concerned about the incident at the football camp. That has more impact to me on what type of kid he is and how he will handle the pressure.

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He exhibits an extraordinary lack of judgement to match exceptional talent

Glad my QB who is "just a kid" seems to exude at least some leadership and maturity

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or, I just respect his abilities as a football player as opposed to some self-righteous sooner fan attacking a kid for beating the snot out of his team.

Nice Chip Kelly thingy btw...he too was the one ultimately shut the fuck up....no?

You are an idiot! We are pointing out the kids off field antics...this doesn't have shit to do with ANY game from last year....