• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial all things Johnny Manziel related thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

However, I was expecting a drunken outrage from JFF and that is why he was being thrown out. Instead he calmly walked out.

If anything, this probably just pisses of TAMU fans/students wondering, wtf is he doing at Texas!?!?? and pissed he is trying to party it up there.

What would have been better, had this Texas frat had Manziel stay, get him drunk off his ass and stop there, video tape that....OR continue, let Manziel pass out in their frat, and draw penises all over his face or Longhorn sperm on his cheeks and post that all over the web.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude will show up ANYWHeRE for a fucking party!!

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

However, I was expecting a drunken outrage from JFF and that is why he was being thrown out. Instead he calmly walked out.

If anything, this probably just pisses of TAMU fans/students and playerswondering, wtf is he doing at Texas!?!?? and pissed he is trying to party it up there.

What would have been better, had this Texas frat had Manziel stay, get him drunk off his ass and stop there, video tape that....OR continue, let Manziel pass out in their frat, and draw penises all over his face or Longhorn sperm on his cheeks and post that all over the web.

He's proving to be a distraction at this point

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
College Station is not that far from Austin.

When I was in College Station I would visit friends that went to tu and went to some parties in Austin and vice versa.

And notice how all of the beer cans thrown missed him by a mile. Looks like Ash and McCoy were at the same party.

Aug 31 can't get here fast enough.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If anything, this probably just pisses of TAMU fans/students wondering, wtf is he doing at Texas!?!?? and pissed he is trying to party it up there.

Easy now...you may be exciting bama fans here as give them a drunken passed-out opponet's fan, they get all crazy and wanna rub their unit's on their face. True story.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to represent your university. What an embarrassment. I bet the boosters are just loving this.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When I was in College Station I would visit friends that went to tu and went to some parties in Austin and vice versa.

And notice how all of the beer cans thrown missed him by a mile. Looks like Ash and McCoy were at the same party.

Yeah sure but you're not the Heisman winner nor had you been in the news recently for having issues with drinking and just Embarrassing the brand

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, and auburn is only about 2 hours from tuscaloosa, and the only time players go to the opposing campus is for the iron bowl...

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't have another stellar year (which I don't think he will), I can see him spiraling into a big fuck up and getting ran off from aTm

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah sure but you're not the Heisman winner nor had you been in the news recently for having issues with drinking and just Embarrassing the brand

And most of that "news" has already been proven to be bullshit. Just like this "news" Holy Shit a 20 year old college kid at a frat party!!! Oh the humanity!

Heisman or not. He's acting his age. Wtf are they supposed to do? Lock him in a dorm room and let him out on Saturdays?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't have another stellar year (which I don't think he will), I can see him spiraling into a big fuck up and getting ran off from aTm

He won't have another stellar season. The offense is evolving. He's got 4 beasts a RB and will work more out of the pocket this year. A lot of the scrambling came from necessity. Year 2 of this offense will be much improved.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Biased opinion, because he beat your gumps.

Last time JF was on a football field, he was thoroughly embarrassing OU in a bowl game.

Until his on field performance suffers from his 'lifestyle', you're just whining.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ash must of threw the beer at him. He was soaked! :laugh3:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ryan Leaf??

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biased opinion, because he beat your gumps.

Last time JF was on a football field, he was thoroughly embarrassing OU in a bowl game.

Until his on field performance suffers from his 'lifestyle', you're just whining.

OU also had a whole year of tape on the kid and a whole month of practice.
Bama will have a year of tape, a month of practice and a bye week after a cup cake (sorry VT Fans) so Gumps won't have anything to bitch about this year.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most of that "news" has already been proven to be bullshit. Just like this "news" Holy Shit a 20 year old college kid at a frat party!!! Oh the humanity!

Heisman or not. He's acting his age. Wtf are they supposed to do? Lock him in a dorm room and let him out on Saturdays?

Hey its cool. The last people I expect to slam Manziel publicly are A&M fans. I'm just glade that Sam Bradford didn't act like a buffoon after he won the Heisman. He showed class, used his fame for charity work and community out reach and worked hard in the off season to get ready to help his team. He protected the brand unlike Manziel who is just a douchebag using his fame to get courtside tickets, super bowl tickets, golf rounds and frat parties on rival campuses.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey its cool. The last people I expect to slam Manziel publicly are A&M fans. I'm just glade that Sam Bradford didn't act like a buffoon after he won the Heisman. He showed class, used his fame for charity work and community out reach and worked hard in the off season to get ready to help his team. He protected the brand unlike Manziel who is just a douchebag using his fame to get courtside tickets, super bowl tickets, golf rounds and frat parties on rival campuses.

Hey it's cool. I expect non A&M fans to make a mountain out of a molehill. And I agree the kid is probably a douche. And with him out dragging his bag around all summer especially with all the haters out there stirring the bullshit pot - I've developed a case of Offseason Bullshit Fatigue. I just want the season to start so we can start talking some football.

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU also had a whole year of tape on the kid and a whole month of practice.
Bama will have a year of tape, a month of practice and a bye week after a cup cake (sorry VT Fans) so Gumps won't have anything to bitch about this year.

Yep...all this Johnny Football hate is coming from fans of teams he beat.

Imagine that..

Panthera tigris Bob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh blah...OU fans have no recourse but try to win a PR battle after JF totally embarrassed their team/program.

Weak sauce...

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wait so Aggie fans go to Texas campus for parties?? Wow..."big" rivalry there. They talk about hating each other so much, yet they are down there in Texas drinking each others beer?!?!?

:bs: