• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 2019 Recruiting Thread

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a straight homer for all things Ohio. Congrats on the one good thing going in the state. Maybe the Indians will finally exercise that 50 year curse. And I hope yall get Zion in 2019
At least I back up my statements with facts. All you do is spout BS with nothing to substantiate it.

Also, the Browns are better than the Lions and are on an obvious dramatic upward trend, and the Tribe is obviously better than the Tigers. LOL at "the one good thing going in the state" coming from someone living in the northern most cesspool in the US.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I back up my statements with facts. All you do is spout BS with nothing to substantiate it.

Also, the Browns are better than the Lions, and the Tribe is obviously better than the Tigers. LOL at "the one good thing going in the state" coming from someone living in the northern most cesspool in the US.
Lets see if the Tribe actually does something before they turn to shit again. And the Browns are still a trash franchise overall. Call me when you have a historic franchise like the Wings or even just the Pistons.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr actually left with a recruiting class with 2 or 3 5 stars, similar to the one you guys has this year. It was very top heavy but didn't have much in overall numbers. Of course Dick Rod decided to oust guys like Mallet etc and make it look as if the cupboard was bare.

Rich Rod's recruiting was pretty comical, he couldnt adapt to Michigan/Big Ten.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rich Rod's recruiting was pretty comical, he couldnt adapt to Michigan/Big Ten.
It was terrible. And Carr left him with several 5 stars. Guy wanted to run his system 100% from the start. Atleast Hoke made some of Rich Rod's players play in a similar offense at first.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day has been a very good recruiter as an assistant, I don't think that changes as him being the HC now. It's unrealistic to expect anyone to recruit like Meyer. I think he will be somewhere inbetween Tressel and Meyer in that department, which isnt unrealistic.
It's absolutely fair. I have no reason to think Day won't be successful from a national perspective. Ohio State itself is a powerful brand, and Day has been a huge part of our recruiting success for the last two years. He's been incredibly impressive, and I have little doubt that suddenly is going to go away.

Reactions: gob

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see if the Tribe actually does something before they turn to shit again. And the Browns are still a trash franchise overall. Call me when you have a historic franchise like the Wings or even just the Pistons.
Nobody gives a shit about the Wings outside of your state. Hell, the Jackets have been significantly better than them for 3 years now (8-1 against DET since the start of the 2016-2017 season, including this year), and CBJ is basically a novelty in Ohio.

The Tribe is clearly above the Tigers, no need to even get into that.

The Browns are head and shoulders above the Lions right now in basically every way. Hue Jackson is gone, and we have one of the best young QBs in the NFL. The Lions continue to be the definition of boring mediocrity.

The Cavs went to 4 straight Finals and brought home a ring. The Pistons have been, and continue to be, irrelevant. I forget sometimes that you even have a franchise.

Then, of course, there's the wolverines. I guess at least you have college basketball?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have one of the best young QBs in the NFL. ?
tenor.gif

The Browns are still a shit stain. Lions have like a ton of draft picks and a ton of money to sign free agents. Not saying they don't suck, but they have the tools to rebuild quick.

Pistons have 3 championships and are middle of the pack. Your team is dogshit and has mostly been dogshit even with a top 3 all time player. You are even lucky to get that 1 championship. Pistons actually have a couple of successful regimes.

Wings are a top all time NHL team after Montreal and maybe old time Toronto. Who gives a shit about Columbus? Atleast the wings are recognizable nationwide.

FACTS: Your state has been dogshit for almost 60 years in pro spots. You have 1 ship in almost 60 years. Congratulations. Michigan has like 10.

Edit: Oh I forgot, Cincinatti does have the Reds

Nohelp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson just signed Will Putnam OG out of Florida. So good Rivals had to add a star- first 6*

Sorry- they substracted a star- 4*

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then, of course, there's the wolverines. I guess at least you have college basketball?
Yeah and I expect to clown your overrated team this year. Football might be Michigan's worst sport after baseball. Even that hasn't been all that bad.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

The Browns are still a shit stain. Lions have like a ton of draft picks and a ton of money to sign free agents. Not saying they don't suck, but they have the tools to rebuild quick.

Pistons have 3 championships and are middle of the pack. Your team is dogshit and has mostly been dogshit even with a top 3 all time player. You are even lucky to get that 1 championship. Pistons actually have a couple of successful regimes.

Wings are a top all time NHL team after Montreal and maybe old time Toronto. Who gives a shit about Columbus? Atleast the wings are recognizable nationwide.

FACTS: Your state has been dogshit for almost 60 years in pro spots. You have 1 ship in almost 60 years. Congratulations. Michigan has like 10.

Ahem.... The Crew, bruh

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a shit about the Wings outside of your state. Hell, the Jackets have been significantly better than them for 3 years now (8-1 against DET since the start of the 2016-2017 season, including this year), and CBJ is basically a novelty in Ohio.

The Tribe is clearly above the Tigers, no need to even get into that.

The Browns are head and shoulders above the Lions right now in basically every way. Hue Jackson is gone, and we have one of the best young QBs in the NFL. The Lions continue to be the definition of boring mediocrity.

The Cavs went to 4 straight Finals and brought home a ring. The Pistons have been, and continue to be, irrelevant. I forget sometimes that you even have a franchise.

:sad2:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

I see you don't actually watch the NFL. Mayfield is having a top 3 season all-time for a rookie QB. Simple stats, bud. So sad that you have this irrational ignorance of the fact that the Browns are a team unquestionably on the rise. The Lions are shit. Everyone knows it but you. They don't have a ton of money, and nobody wants to play in Detroit. Despite having the 2nd worst HC of all-time for half of this season, the Browns will still finish better than the Lions, and will be better than the Lions for years to come.

Nobody cares about some Pistons titles from decades and decades ago. Literally nobody. You're the most typical michigan fan - just rely on your only success from players that are now eligible for AARP because your current franchises have no hope of any real success at the moment.

The Cavs and Buckeyes have won titles in the last 5 years. No team from michigan has won a title in the 2000s except for maybe the Wings? Not sure, they're seriously that irrelevant.

It's great to be a Browns, Buckeyes, and Tribe fan right now. Sorry you have nothing to root for.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually pay attention to them for the most part, but in the grand scheme of things, it's the truth. Too many years of mediocrity/shitty play. They need to establish sustained success if they want to truly gain the type of fan base this current team deserves. That said, a lot will hinge on The Bread Man. I want him here, but I think his supermodel girlfriend wants more exposure unfortunately.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see you don't actually watch the NFL. Mayfield is having a top 3 season all-time for a rookie QB. Simple stats, bud. So sad that you have this irrational ignorance of the fact that the Browns are a team unquestionably on the rise. The Lions are shit. Everyone knows it but you. They don't have a ton of money, and nobody wants to play in Detroit. Despite having the 2nd worst HC of all-time for half of this season, the Browns will still finish better than the Lions, and will be better than the Lions for years to come.

Nobody cares about some Pistons titles from decades and decades ago. Literally nobody. You're the most typical michigan fan - just rely on your only success from players that are now eligible for AARP because your current franchises have no hope of any real success at the moment.

The Cavs and Buckeyes have won titles in the last 5 years. No team from michigan has won a title in the 2000s except for maybe the Wings? Not sure, they're seriously that irrelevant.

It's great to be a Browns, Buckeyes, and Tribe fan right now. Sorry you have nothing to root for.
1 Ship in 60 years for the entire city of Cleveland LMAO!!!! You act the Cavs won a string of championships. They are utter trash now and are going nowhere fast. Your window is closing for the Tribe. Are they going to get prolapsed for a third season in a row by the Astros or will it be the Yanks this time? The Tigers were basically the Tribe for about 12 season. Lets see if they actually break their 50 year streak of not doing jack shit.

It's great to be a Browns fan

giphy.gif

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

Michigan is one of the most overrated football programs for a long time. All their NC’s and most of their best season was back when they had like 16 college teams. It’s pretty sad players actually want to go there even though they havent won shit since the 1930’s lolzzz talk about overrated. You cant even call Michigan- Ohio St a football rivalry anymore if I am being honest. It’s loss after loss every...single...year. I would be embarrassed if I was a scUM fan.

Reactions: gob

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and I expect to clown your overrated team this year. Football might be Michigan's worst sport after baseball. Even that hasn't been all that bad.
Clown? You're expected to win, dumbass. Your inferiority complex is overflowing in this thread, wow.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is one of the most overrated football programs for a long time. All their NC’s and most of their best season was back when they had like 16 college teams. It’s pretty sad players actually want to go there even though they havent won shit since the 1930’s lolzzz talk about overrated. You cant even call Michigan- Ohio St a football rivalry anymore if I am being honest. It’s loss after loss every...single...year. I would be embarrassed if I was a scUM fan.
OSU is pretty overrated as well. Only two National Titles since the Hayes era. You really want to pump up any B1G program?

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Shanemansj13 expect those draft avys for all of eternity. That's what selling hope is for all the time! Browns are the same as the Lions.