• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 15,000 posts for an NCAA Tournament appearance

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A kid once strolled through Lincoln......appearing to be very homeless......and he wes. But he came up to me outside my apartment and told me this whole story about how he is a journalism student from the University of Michigan and he is making his way from state to state as a homeless person writing a story about it en sech.

So he asked if he could stay at my place......lucky me. He came in immediately started kinda makin himself at home. Went in and used the shower.......came back out and opened the fridge and saw beer in there.......grabbed one and said "hey I'm gonna drink this if that's alright." I was like.....yea no problem. He ended up drinking all my beer.......then wanted me to go downtown with him. He said part of his thing was to go downtown and rate the party life of each town he stays at.

I didn't go with him, but directed him where he needed to go and all that jazz. I thought he seemed sketch the entire time, but for some reason I let him stay there 2 nights and treated him nice.

Then he needed a ride on the last day to the interstate so he could hop in with someone else and head to Iowa. I took him there and right before I dropped him off he said "well, I just wanted to let you know that I have a website online where I write about each place I stay at......this is actually part of a social experiment to see how people treat random strangers.........and you were by far the nicest person I stayed with."

I went to his website and sure enough, he had all this stuff about all these people he stayed with who were complete pricks..........and then there wes the story about me, JJM, being theee good guy en sech :D

That is all. Cool story huh.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A kid once strolled through Lincoln......appearing to be very homeless......and he wes. But he came up to me outside my apartment and told me this whole story about how he is a journalism student from the University of Michigan and he is making his way from state to state as a homeless person writing a story about it en sech.

So he asked if he could stay at my place......lucky me. He came in immediately started kinda makin himself at home. Went in and used the shower.......came back out and opened the fridge and saw beer in there.......grabbed one and said "hey I'm gonna drink this if that's alright." I was like.....yea no problem. He ended up drinking all my beer.......then wanted me to go downtown with him. He said part of his thing was to go downtown and rate the party life of each town he stays at.

I didn't go with him, but directed him where he needed to go and all that jazz. I thought he seemed sketch the entire time, but for some reason I let him stay there 2 nights and treated him nice.

Then he needed a ride on the last day to the interstate so he could hop in with someone else and head to Iowa. I took him there and right before I dropped him off he said "well, I just wanted to let you know that I have a website online where I write about each place I stay at......this is actually part of a social experiment to see how people treat random strangers.........and you were by far the nicest person I stayed with."

I went to his website and sure enough, he had all this stuff about all these people he stayed with who were complete pricks..........and then there wes the story about me, JJM, being theee good guy en sech :D

That is all. Cool story huh.

link?

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol.....I don't remember the website. That was like 5 years ago en sech.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wanna move to dallas so i can vote against craig james.

i don't even care what platform the other guy is using.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope...you had no previous knowledge of them being criminals so you were harvesting them. and 2) you help them escape so they won't be punished for their crimes so they have no problem with you.

best to move on...and the next time some one needs help...fuck em.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
0beatoff.gif

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was an email sent around the base here about a scam, sort of reminded me of your story ruler. A person would get in their parked car and notice a note stuck under the passenger side wiper, when the owner got out to get it some dude would hop into the car an take off. Your probly lucky they didn't just stick you and take your car.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
any chance you went and "took care" of the fuckers that stole your furniture?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when i got to teh Y some bitch came up and said her car broke down and asked fo a ride to the gas station

i assumed she just needed to buy like a gallon of gas..

she offered me 20 bux to take her there, and seemed genuine

then out of nowhere some guy starts walking with us to my car, so i was a little suspicious, but she said he was her bf..

i figured it'd take 2 mins to get to the gs, and my bro knew where i was so nbd

in the car their story changed like 50x

and they said they needed to buy a charger for their phone, and couldn't just use someone elses

then we got there, and they walked around the side of the gs and i left

got back to Y and 2 cop cars were blocking the roundabout next to a car that was abandoned there

so i was gon tell them what happened

i rolled down my window

YOULL HAVE TO GO THE OTHER WAY, I DONT HAVE TIME TO TALK

so i was all 'fuck you' in my head and went to the Y

then i got there and lifted w/ my bro, and when we were about done, the Y staff came up and asked me to come answer some ?'s with the police on the line

eventually they sent someone in for me to ID the 2 people, and i couldn't really match the people with the pics, cause i didn't look at them close enough.

apparently they stole the abandoned car that i saw, and were running from the copz

LMFAO

reps for your trouble.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me computar all riced out en sech

lul my name was on that..

Last edited by a moderator: