• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOfficial 15,000 posts for an NCAA Tournament appearance

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, just trying to find out a little bit about Michigan. Looking at their schedule, the only score I was really impressed was their win over you guys. Can anybody tell me what happened? Was it a thorough beating or did you guys have a lot of turnovers or what? Just curious what to expect in the Sugar Bowl. Thanks.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poop...go buy some tickets......apparently, plenty remain for the sugar bowl.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we played horribly....plus we can't play against a mobile quarterback.

if they had a pocket passer, it would have been close.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, just trying to find out a little bit about Michigan. Looking at their schedule, the only score I was really impressed was their win over you guys. Can anybody tell me what happened? Was it a thorough beating or did you guys have a lot of turnovers or what? Just curious what to expect in the Sugar Bowl. Thanks.

A complete meltdown from our special teams... We were right in that game midway through the 3rd despite 2 turnovers already... And then we had a phantom roughing the kicker call that completely swung the momentum back in their favor and we fell apart from there.

Give credit to their offense... They played with a short field all day, but they executed and did just about whatever they wanted.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we played horribly....plus we can't play against a mobile quarterback.

if they had a pocket passer, it would have been close.

Local radio guy said you guys had some late turnovers that made the score worse than it was, or something like that. Is that true?

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A complete meltdown from our special teams... We were right in that game midway through the 3rd despite 2 turnovers already... And then we had a phantom roughing the kicker call that completely swung the momentum back in their favor and we fell apart from there.

Give credit to their offense... They played with a short field all day, but they executed and did just about whatever they wanted.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info guys.

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
poop...go buy some tickets......apparently, plenty remain for the sugar bowl.

Yeah, I know. My dad actually offered to pay my way, but I already had previous plans to be away during that week. Dagnabbit.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eric Martin tweets

People don't listen to the press the stories they say are blown up into something that didn't happen the way they heard it

There wasn't $2000 worth of damage there wasn't no quote comin from the person car i was driving

Last edited by a moderator:

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back to England from an extended holiday in KC, thanks again Space A travel. I couldn't help but Boo the Royals after seeing some Bubba apparel on the racks

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
irule's adventure of the day

when i got to teh Y some bitch came up and said her car broke down and asked fo a ride to the gas station

i assumed she just needed to buy like a gallon of gas..

she offered me 20 bux to take her there, and seemed genuine

then out of nowhere some guy starts walking with us to my car, so i was a little suspicious, but she said he was her bf..

i figured it'd take 2 mins to get to the gs, and my bro knew where i was so nbd

in the car their story changed like 50x

and they said they needed to buy a charger for their phone, and couldn't just use someone elses

then we got there, and they walked around the side of the gs and i left

got back to Y and 2 cop cars were blocking the roundabout next to a car that was abandoned there

so i was gon tell them what happened

i rolled down my window

YOULL HAVE TO GO THE OTHER WAY, I DONT HAVE TIME TO TALK

so i was all 'fuck you' in my head and went to the Y

then i got there and lifted w/ my bro, and when we were about done, the Y staff came up and asked me to come answer some ?'s with the police on the line

eventually they sent someone in for me to ID the 2 people, and i couldn't really match the people with the pics, cause i didn't look at them close enough.

apparently they stole the abandoned car that i saw, and were running from the copz

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a criminal in lincoln? wat position did he play and are we losing him for the bowl game en sech?