• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

My team, 2019

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've done Blind Bidding before though in other leagues right? It's way better................until you run out of money.........lol.

Just one... baseball. And I did.... quickly. I know, shocker, right?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes that works................lol.
Actually works quiet often. Not for any hot pick ups like what happens for the back up when the starter goes down. For those guys you actually need to spend some money. Season hasn't even started and some teams have spent a big chunk of their budget reacting to every scrape of news.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm an asshole and benched Watkins for TQS. God, I'm an idiot.

Down 91-90 vs Brees and Cook, with my Smith and Hopkins.

Starting it off with a bang.

Anyone worth a big FA bid this week? Giovanni?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting it off with a bang.

Anyone worth a big FA bid this week? Giovanni?
You're not alone, brother.
Last minute I benched Marlon for Guice. :L

Not sure what happened to Sony Michel, but my guess is Burkhead will be a top pickup the way he was used Sunday night.
Chark sure made the best use of his targets without Foles. Not sure that continues? IDK :noidea:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11:00 left in 4th quarter...

115-115

Gulp. C'mon Nuk!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:
Drew launching bombs with under three minutes to go, "running" out the clock.

That pass tied it up at 117.

:L

Couldn't have been to TQS.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need SEVEN yards from Nuk on this final drive! Seven! C'mon!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yes:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh... TD. Giving Drew the ball back.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atta boy, Lutz!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is Kerryon Johnson?

His owner has placed him on the block (with Tyler Lockett) for "an upgrade at either position"....

He has Zeke, Kerryon and a handful of PPR backs (this is standard). White, Cohen, Thompson, Burkhead
He has Michael Thomas, Lockett, Sanders, Dorsett, Sanu, Goodwin, Dorsett

So, I think he'd prefer a WR.

Does Kerryon provide an "upgrade" for me though? Even if he doesn't, should I look to make a move?

I offered A.J. Green, Breida and Coleman for Kerryon, Goodwin and Sanu before he announced his trading block. Then he rejected.

Me
Rivers
Fournette
Ingram
Hopkins
Evans
Watkins
Olsen
Prater
Bills

Shady, Breida, Coleman, Gus, Green, Hardman, TQS, Dissly

Him
Watson
Zeke
Kerryon
Thomas
Lockett
Sanders
Andrews
Zuerlein
Bears

Carr, White, Cohen, Burkhead, Thompson, Goodwin, Sanu, Dorsett

... I think I'm better off waiting for A.J. Green to return and see where I'm at, at RB. Selling Watkins has come to mind, but I don't think Kerryon is that upside RB to risk trading him. Then again....

Thoughts?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good is Kerryon Johnson?
too much hyper, he even flat out said he doesnt think he can handle the workload.....

tHis owner has placed him on the block (with Tyler Lockett) for "an upgrade at either position"....
whats an upgrade.......im not on board with either player. Kerryon not enough useage. locket, they dont pass enough, and the a touchdown ever 3rd catch cant keep up

He has Zeke, Kerryon and a handful of PPR backs (this is standard). White, Cohen, Thompson, Burkhead
He has Michael Thomas, Lockett, Sanders, Dorsett, Sanu, Goodwin, Dorsett

So, I think he'd prefer a WR.

Does Kerryon provide an "upgrade" for me though? Even if he doesn't, should I look to make a move?

I offered A.J. Green, Breida and Coleman for Kerryon, Goodwin and Sanu before he announced his trading block. Then he rejected.

Me
Rivers
Fournette
Ingram
Hopkins
Evans
Watkins
Olsen
Prater
Bills

Shady, Breida, Coleman, Gus, Green, Hardman, TQS, Dissly

Him
Watson
Zeke
Kerryon
Thomas
Lockett
Sanders
Andrews
Zuerlein
Bears

Carr, White, Cohen, Burkhead, Thompson, Goodwin, Sanu, Dorsett

... I think I'm better off waiting for A.J. Green to return and see where I'm at, at RB. Selling Watkins has come to mind, but I don't think Kerryon is that upside RB to risk trading him. Then again....

i dont think you should do it . Your trading for bench guys. Your roster is solid. Godwin is jsut gonna sit there..........id rather have breida there.........sit tight with it IMHO

Thoughts?

Sorry never saw this, answers in bold

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$1 Greg Olsen was my only production last week.

57 points.

...but I like my team (would prefer a better RB1, obviously)

Rivers
Fournette
Ingram
Hopkins
Evans
Watkins
Olsen (offered him up to Njoku/Reed owner for Justice Hill)
Prater (c'mon man)
Bills

Stafford (freebie add Sunday morning, dropped TQS)
Shady
Breida
Coleman (trying to unload these two 49ers... in separate offer with Olsen to same owner, adding Royce to Justice)
Gus
Green (also trying to unload... offered to Kerryon owner who has him OTB)
Hardman
Rams DST ($9 waiver add pre week 2, dropped my boy, Dissly)

Anyone else buying the Royce upside on the horizon? (Green is still too much though, right? I mean, if Royce becomes the bigger half of the platoon, or a workhorse...it's a steal)... wondering if I should add Green in that package....

Thoughts?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Justice/Royce owner...

Dak
Carson
Chubb
Juju
Diggs
Westbrook
Njoku
Boswell
Eagles

Kyler
Royce
Duke
Justice
Allison
Curtis Samuel
Reed
Saints

Kerryon owner

Watson
Zeke
Kerryon
Thomas
Sanders
Lockett
Andrews
Zuerlein
Bears

Carr
Burkhead
Cohen
White
Chris Thompson
Sanu
Dorsett
Goodwin

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
$1 Greg Olsen was my only production last week.

57 points.

...but I like my team (would prefer a better RB1, obviously)

Rivers
Fournette
Ingram
Hopkins
Evans
Watkins
Olsen (offered him up to Njoku/Reed owner for Justice Hill)
Prater (c'mon man)
Bills

Stafford (freebie add Sunday morning, dropped TQS)
Shady
Breida
Coleman (trying to unload these two 49ers... in separate offer with Olsen to same owner, adding Royce to Justice)
Gus
Green (also trying to unload... offered to Kerryon owner who has him OTB)
Hardman
Rams DST ($9 waiver add pre week 2, dropped my boy, Dissly)

Anyone else buying the Royce upside on the horizon? (Green is still too much though, right? I mean, if Royce becomes the bigger half of the platoon, or a workhorse...it's a steal)... wondering if I should add Green in that package....

Thoughts?
Why 9 for a d? im buying royce upside, i always thought lindsay was fools gold, and was a royce believer though. I dont see the point of the deal justice hill isnt really worth a roster spot. Ingram is clearly the 1, lamar is the 2. Gus is the solid 3. hill needs massive injuries to even be relevant.
Justice/Royce owner...

Dak
Carson
Chubb
Juju
Diggs
Westbrook
Njoku
Boswell
Eagles

Kyler
Royce
Duke
Justice
Allison
Curtis Samuel
Reed
Saints

Kerryon owner

Watson
Zeke
Kerryon
Thomas
Sanders
Lockett
Andrews
Zuerlein
Bears

Carr
Burkhead
Cohen
White
Chris Thompson
Sanu
Dorsett
Goodwin

also something to think about , is kerryon worth going for? if u can get him for AJ green, yeah, but hes not getting 20 touches, and hes been inefficient as heck.......are there any other teams you can target for some rb's.......i think targeting freeman is solid, just not with hill what are your thoughts

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why 9 for a d? im buying royce upside, i always thought lindsay was fools gold, and was a royce believer though. I dont see the point of the deal justice hill isnt really worth a roster spot. Ingram is clearly the 1, lamar is the 2. Gus is the solid 3. hill needs massive injuries to even be relevant.

also something to think about , is kerryon worth going for? if u can get him for AJ green, yeah, but hes not getting 20 touches, and hes been inefficient as heck.......are there any other teams you can target for some rb's.......i think targeting freeman is solid, just not with hill what are your thoughts

forgot to mention... our budget is $1000. (Gio went for $200)

waivers is picked clean (8 bench)... if Ingy gets hurt, Gus will tote some rocks, but I think Hill will be the playmaker. Just don't want to corner myself with nothing but Shady and the Niners mess behind my 1,2.

There are some TE on waivers I have no problem starting, if he bites on Olsen.

This league is not a trading league. There are four guys who really won't make any. Rarely do they engage. Two of the remaining 8, are big traders, but in my division...and both have very little depth at RB.

The other five just have no need for a WR, enough for me to take their RB2 for a Breida/Coleman/Green package.

...yeah, I'm not big on Kerryon either, but this owner is one of the four who rarely make any deals... but I'm not willing to take Kerryon and Lockett for Hopkins or Evans... and I'm too stubborn to do it for Sammy (not that I know if he would)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forgot to mention... our budget is $1000. (Gio went for $200)

waivers is picked clean (8 bench)... if Ingy gets hurt, Gus will tote some rocks, but I think Hill will be the playmaker. Just don't want to corner myself with nothing but Shady and the Niners mess behind my 1,2.

There are some TE on waivers I have no problem starting, if he bites on Olsen.

This league is not a trading league. There are four guys who really won't make any. Rarely do they engage. Two of the remaining 8, are big traders, but in my division...and both have very little depth at RB.

The other five just have no need for a WR, enough for me to take their RB2 for a Breida/Coleman/Green package.

...yeah, I'm not big on Kerryon either, but this owner is one of the four who rarely make any deals... but I'm not willing to take Kerryon and Lockett for Hopkins or Evans... and I'm too stubborn to do it for Sammy (not that I know if he would)
well that makes alot more sense!. makes sense on hill, especially with the benches.......
I hate non trade leagues, thats my money league, occasional taalk and pure nonsense like two first round picks for a qb.

makes sense with the league dynamics.........do it. at first glance it was a bit fishy to me.