• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOffical all things Sterling thread

Do you agree with Jabbar

• Yes I agree

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No I dont agree

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phone records & emails? If I'm Magic I would just bring it up while she's taking a picture on Instagram. This could've easily been done without leaving a paper trail. Just tell her to goad him into saying something racist and have her record it. Magic ain't no fool.

Bingo....which is why I believe he's not involved in this... or with her.

His only interest was in possibly becoming the owner or part of an ownership group.

It has nothing to do w/ him allegedly setting Sterling up for some big fall...that was going to happen without him anyhow.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did JDM get yall dumbasses straightened out yet? Thank god we have a constitutional lawyer familiar with the contractual terms of an NBA franchise on staff here at the hoop. I mean wtf was Silver thinking bullshitting us like this?

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did JDM get yall dumbasses straightened out yet? Thank god we have a constitutional lawyer familiar with the contractual terms of an NBA franchise on staff here at the hoop. I mean wtf was Silver thinking bullshitting us like this?

You mean constipational lawyer!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo....which is why I believe he's not involved in this... or with her.

His only interest was in possibly becoming the owner or part of an ownership group.

It has nothing to do w/ him allegedly setting Sterling up for some big fall...that was going to happen without him anyhow.

Fair enough but if Magic buys the Clippers for a rock bottom price then you know something was up!

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not worth the effort to indulge a bipolar individual such as yourself. The Niners board has improved considerably since you stopped posting there btw. :)

Lol, whatever. This board has been a lot of fun. These type threads don't happen very often.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

We are very lucky to have experts like JDM interact with us common folk here. Let's not bite the hand that feeds us.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, takes a lot for the Doobster to take an interest in the NBA :suds:

Haha, me too. I haven't watched one game since Kobe got hurt for good this season. I'm not near the fan I used to be. The whole Lebron, Wade and Bosh thing kind of jaded me. Oh well, I still have the NFL, NCAAF and MLB.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, me too. I haven't watched one game since Kobe got hurt for good this season. I'm not near the fan I used to be. The whole Lebron, Wade and Bosh thing kind of jaded me. Oh well, I still have the NFL, NCAAF and MLB.

I haven't watched a NBA game since last years Finals until game 4 of the Clippers & Warriors the other day. In an ironic way, Sterling's comments were actually good for advertising.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are very lucky to have experts like JDM interact with us common folk here. Let's not bite the hand that feeds us.

JDM is still here?

Jesus, that guy is taking a pounding.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude is a constipational joke!!!!

:lol:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story, JDM once told me that the American Medical Association has no credibility when it comes to medicine. I think JDM is a smart guy & all, but he's so full of himself it 's beyond comical sometimes.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True story, JDM once told me that the American Medical Association has no credibility when it comes to medicine. I think JDM is a smart guy & all, but he's so full of himself it 's beyond comical sometimes.

He has a major inferiority complex and its just annoying!!!

He tried to tell me my boss, a retired FBI field supervisor of 26 years, doesn't know his asshole from a hole in the ground..... of coarse not in those words I like my boss had to dumb it down.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has a major inferiority complex and its just annoying!!!

He tried to tell me my boss, a retired FBI field supervisor of 26 years, doesn't know his asshole from a hole in the ground..... of coarse not in those words I like my boss had to dumb it down.
:lol:
Gotta love the know it alls.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. I've just been observing from the periphery. Hell, I don't even have all the facts. Also, I'm moderate to moderate / liberal. So, I usually side with minorities, underdogs and the poor.

BUT:

This thing just feels like a politically correct witch hunt and foolish rush to judgement. It feels like it's gonna backfire somehow. It feels like some kind of absurd reverse racism that can be swallowed but not digested. It won't stay down. It will get puked back up...

Anyone else get this feeling? :noidea:

Politically correct witch hunt? I don't think so. You can't walk back, "Don't bring blacks to games." What Sterling said was unequivocally racist and demeaning. In addition, he has a history--via a federal prosecution and former employees--of this kind of behavior. As some have asked, how did it ever take this long to call Sterling on this?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good Dude!!!!

I'm checkin out.... time to head home!!!

Take care Dude!!!