• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOffical all things Sterling thread

Do you agree with Jabbar

• Yes I agree

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No I dont agree

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where the hell is Fuck up ?? I haven't seen him anymore, did you scare him away? :lol:

lol, i'm a pretty cool cat. you just have to get to know me...:suds:

but who knows with that guy? he might just be out bragging on another sports board about what a rich and influential guy he "is"...:rollseyes:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe stern vetoed a trade to the lakers. Also snoop dogg knows what's up!!

Stern blocking that trade had nothing to do with the Donald Sterling or the Lakers. He was acting in the best interest of the Pelicans when he did that. It was a horrendous trade.

If the NBA were not operating the Pelicans at the time, he never would have vetoed the deal. Since the league was running the team, how could he possibly allow such a monstrosity? The issue was that the NBA league office was in that position in the first place and that Stern placed an incompetent in charge.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10276020_280628675448591_9140909591333242092_n.jpg

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did not realize Troy Murphy was still in the league..

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you morons serious? We don't even know if this is true at this point. Jesus, what a bunch of mouth breathing, douchebags. If the liberal media writes something you just instantly believe them? Did any of you guys read this part of the story?

Why don't you fellas settle down and let due process run it's course. Damn, the people of this country are becoming MSM informed zombies. :L

Hahahaha... This can't be true or else everything you've been saying to me here for the past months is wrong...:laugh3:

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Seattle is first in line.

Don't think so. If they moved it would simply be down the road to Anaheim - quite possibly along with a change of ownership. I am sure that they would have no problems getting fans there & were actually days away from making that move a few years back (Sterling pulled the plug on it).

Remember - it was only a few years ago that the Kings were going to move to SoCal so I don't think that the Clippers are moving out of the area anytime soon.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think so. If they moved it would simply be down the road to Anaheim - quite possibly along with a change of ownership. I am sure that they would have no problems getting fans there & were actually days away from making that move a few years back (Sterling pulled the plug on it).

Remember - it was only a few years ago that the Kings were going to move to SoCal so I don't think that the Clippers are moving out of the area anytime soon.

Just another incredibly stupid move on the part of Donald Sterling. When the Honda Center opened, the Clippers used to play about 3-4 games there each season and they were always well attended. The City of Anaheim all but begged the Clippers to move there.

It could have been a sweet deal for them. With the proximity of Angel Stadium and the Honda Center, they would have had the Angels, Ducks and Clipper all within walking distance of one another.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,816.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 9708

Report: Clippers owner Donald Sterling caught on tape telling his girlfriend to not bring African-Americans to 'my games'

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...african-americans-to--my-games-064539618.html

Well,being he knows she is after nothing but money,he should be able to tell her to do any fucking thing he wants.............So what if he doesn`t want someone of her friends at a game.
I`d tell the bitch to lose them or your gone too.

its not like there other gold diggers waiting in line.............:nod:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

EXIT_HERE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sickened by this pig's comments. If he fees that away about blacks, think what he thinks about gay men.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They knew what their relationship was indeed. Sounds a little like that Alex Castro case from 10 years ago that I just read.

It's.. lol.. kinda gross.

NBA Owner In Sex Scandal | The Smoking Gun

Donald Sterling, the miserly tycoon who owns the Los Angeles Clippers, testified last year that he regularly paid a Beverly Hills woman for sex, describing her as a $500-a-trick "freak" with whom he coupled "all over my building, in my bathroom, upstairs, in the corner, in the elevator."

In often explicit detail, Sterling recounted three years of transactions with Castro, whom he met in mid-1999 (after she had lived with boxer Mike Tyson).

While acknowledging that, "maybe I morally did something wrong," the Clippers owner was not shy when it came to describing hour-long sessions with Castro, whom Sterling credited with "sucking me all night long" and whose "best sex was better than words could express."

Testifying that he was "quietly concealing it from the world," Sterling had a blunt appraisal of his "exciting" relationship with Castro: "It was purely sex for money, money for sex, sex for money, money for sex."

NBA Owner In Sex Scandal | The Smoking Gun

0812041sterling2.gif

I didn't read the entire deposition to ascertain who Mr. Koon was. Certainly not SportsHoopla's own, I hope! :lol: