• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOffical all things Sterling thread

Do you agree with Jabbar

• Yes I agree

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No I dont agree

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were the good ol' days though. I used to go to the occasional Clippers game to see players from other teams when they were playing in the L.A. Sports Arena. You could get tickets dirt cheap and sit pretty much wherever you wanted.

Didn't have to wait in line for beer or food. It was great.

This is why a lot of the owners despise him. He made a profit without a quality product because of revenue sharing. It was bad for basketball, which is why there is a salary cap minimum you have to spend.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs Donald Sterling to embarrass the franchise? Clipper players are doing a fine job of hat on their own.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who needs Donald Sterling to embarrass the franchise? Clipper players are doing a fine job of hat on their own.

This is nothing new, they have been a disgrace to the NBA & the city of Los Angeles ever since moving here. It's time for them to go back to San Diego, or send them to Seattle since they need an NBA team. Nobody in LA gives a shit about them.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is nothing new, they have been a disgrace to the NBA & the city of Los Angeles ever since moving here. It's time for them to go back to San Diego, or send them to Seattle since they need an NBA team. Nobody in LA gives a shit about them.

Pittsburgh will take them, as long as Don Sterling doesn't come along with them :lol:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes they did. Im sure in a couple years the Pelicans will talk about moving...maybe then.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently, the NBA has no legal standing to take the team from him. Unlike MLB, they have no rule in which an owner can be removed.

The only way would be for players to refuse to sign there or even more effective, they should do like Dodgers fans did to force the McCourt's out. Basically, Dodgers fans stopped showing up for games and the income loss forced McCourt to sell to cut his losses.

Nor should they be able to. It's his franchise.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10155360_672272506162610_3648195067232642590_n.jpg

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this just keeps getting uglier. this cat needs to leave town...

In a unified statement against the organization in response to Donald Sterling's alleged racial comments, before Game 4 against the Warriors the Clippers turned their warmups inside out.

Chris Paul and Doc Rivers had spoken over the last couple days about how the players play for themselves, their families and their teammates. And how no matter what, they will remain together in everything they do.

Rivers said before Sunday's Game 4 loss at Golden State that he was not sure if the Sterling situation would impact his willingness to return next season.

"Don't know yet," Rivers said via ESPN.com. "I'm just going to leave it at that."

Rivers told ESPN he had not spoken to Sterling ("Really no need now, at least for me.") and he would understand if fans stayed away from Clippers home games in the wake of the controversy.

"I would understand," Rivers said of fans. "I hope not. We need them. I can tell you that. We need everybody. We play for them. We always have. So we do need them. We're going to need them bad on Tuesday. We're going to need them there. We're going to need them in our corner. But, listen, I get all of it. Like I said to the gentlemen, someone wants to do it another way, I get that, too, and I have no problem with that either."

They also piled their shooting shirts up at midcourt: