• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tOffical all things Sterling thread

Do you agree with Jabbar

• Yes I agree

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • No I dont agree

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, so anything he had resembling a reputation (everyone knew he was a jackass years ago) is in tatters and she's probably going get her ass hauled into court for illegally taping the conversation. So a rich racist scumbag and idiot gold digger go down in one fell swoop.

Lol. I cant see how he can ne punished fpr his private views. I thought it went down in public. Didnt pay enough attention.

Not that he has a reputation as a saint or anything, but it wpuld be a little disturbing tp see him punished fpr just that. Still a dumbass.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Illegal recording doesn't really matter. That would just make the recording inadmissable evidence in a court of law.

The NBA is not a court of law and therefore can use that recording to determine if Sterling has violated bylaws or some such.

Think of it like this. If you were in the pisser and told a coworker "fuck our boss" and the boss happened to be on the shitter and you didn't know.....

you're still fired!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This low life has been making racist statements for decades. Just now people are making a deal about it? Just do a quick search on this scumbag.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you morons serious? We don't even know if this is true at this point. Jesus, what a bunch of mouth breathing, douchebags. If the liberal media writes something you just instantly believe them? Did any of you guys read this part of the story?

Why don't you fellas settle down and let due process run it's course. Damn, the people of this country are becoming MSM informed zombies. :L

LMAO, are you serious? Dude HE IS GUILTY.

He never DENIED he made the statements, not ONCE!

He knew TMZ had these tapes for over a week, and did nothing......didnt' call his lawyers, nothing.

It's him. All he did was expose who he is, AGAIN, to the public.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, so anything he had resembling a reputation (everyone knew he was a jackass years ago) is in tatters and she's probably going get her ass hauled into court for illegally taping the conversation. So a rich racist scumbag and idiot gold digger go down in one fell swoop.

2 for 1 baby!

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord, ESPN & TMZ have gone full retard on this. They are asking pretty much and person of race what their thoughts are on this. WTF do they expect them to say???

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Lord, ESPN & TMZ have gone full retard on this. They are asking pretty much and person of race what their thoughts are on this. WTF do they expect them to say???

just one guy.. JUST ONE GUY.. i want one black person of significance to say, "Racist? Maybe.. But hey, he said we could fuck his bitch, so I cant be that mad."

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is funny that magic said he was upset and hurt by sterlings comments. He should've said I don't give a fuck what that dumbass bigot says.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just one guy.. JUST ONE GUY.. i want one black person of significance to say, "Racist? Maybe.. But hey, he said we could fuck his bitch, so I cant be that mad."

well, as long as he "didn't know about it...":laugh3:

guess that means he didn't care if Magic, me, OR you woulda banged the bejeebers outta her...as long as it was kept on the down-low...:lol:

BobGnarly

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG they took their warm ups off!!!! Statement made!!!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a result of the stunning alleged racist remarks from Clippers owner Donald Sterling, the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP won't be awarding Sterling a lifetime achievement award, as had been previously planned.

The NAACP was set to honor Sterling at next month's 100th anniversary celebration, but the organization's interim president, Lorraine Miller, told NBC's Meet the Press on Sunday that those plans have been scrapped after audio leaked of Sterling apparently telling his girlfriend that he didn't approve of her sharing social media photos of her with minorities (including Magic Johnson). Sterling also said he didn't want her bringing African Americans to Clippers games.

“He is not receiving a lifetime achievement award from the NAACP,” Miller affirmed, although as of noon on Sunday, his name, along with that of Reverend Al Sharpton, was still listed under the 2014 honorees of the NAACP's Los Angeles chapter.

The voice on the recordings has yet to be confirmed, but from Miller's perspective, a non-denial is, at this point in the firestorm, somewhat an admission of guilt.

“If you're silent about this, then you're accepting this,” Miller said. “And people have got to say that this is not good and do something about it.”

According to the Clippers' website, Sterling has been honored by the NAACP in the past.

"He has received many honors, including the 2009 NAACP Lifetime Achievement Award, the 2008 BBA Humanitarian of the Year Award, and the 2008 NAACP Presidents Award."

The NBA is currently investigating the recordings, and league commissioner Adam Silver has vowed to act swiftly once the voice on the recordings has been confirmed.

just goes to show...as was told to me when i was comin' up...that n.****Z a.in't A.LWAYS c.olored p.eople"...:lol:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a result of the stunning alleged racist remarks from Clippers owner Donald Sterling, the Los Angeles chapter of the NAACP won't be awarding Sterling a lifetime achievement award, as had been previously planned.

The NAACP was set to honor Sterling at next month's 100th anniversary celebration, but the organization's interim president, Lorraine Miller, told NBC's Meet the Press on Sunday that those plans have been scrapped after audio leaked of Sterling apparently telling his girlfriend that he didn't approve of her sharing social media photos of her with minorities (including Magic Johnson). Sterling also said he didn't want her bringing African Americans to Clippers games.

“He is not receiving a lifetime achievement award from the NAACP,” Miller affirmed, although as of noon on Sunday, his name, along with that of Reverend Al Sharpton, was still listed under the 2014 honorees of the NAACP's Los Angeles chapter.

The voice on the recordings has yet to be confirmed, but from Miller's perspective, a non-denial is, at this point in the firestorm, somewhat an admission of guilt.

“If you're silent about this, then you're accepting this,” Miller said. “And people have got to say that this is not good and do something about it.”

According to the Clippers' website, Sterling has been honored by the NAACP in the past.

"He has received many honors, including the 2009 NAACP Lifetime Achievement Award, the 2008 BBA Humanitarian of the Year Award, and the 2008 NAACP Presidents Award."

The NBA is currently investigating the recordings, and league commissioner Adam Silver has vowed to act swiftly once the voice on the recordings has been confirmed.

just goes to show...as was told to me when i was comin' up...that n.****Z a.in't A.LWAYS c.olored p.eople"...:lol:

Really messed up he was up for an award from the NAACP. Yeah he 's done good work with inner city minority youths (no doubt a PR move), but he has a long history of discriminating against Blacks & minorities in his business practices.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BmQH8kUIIAEkRFh.jpg

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending, the opposite could happen.

Donald Sterling has to be one of the top 5 worst owners in all of sports! If the NBA powers are able to use this to force him out, it might actually help the Clippers and not hurt them.

I doubt there's even a chance this is a possibility.

His team is worth half a billion and the league likely has no leverage at all to take that from him. Now the players? Refuse to sign there, and maybe a mass effort by the players makes an impact. But that would be slow.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10170763_280635142114611_5269738142385328632_n.jpg