• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans have no idea

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is not going to be good with a timeshare. They think they're going to fool the league with their double running game not realizing it takes volume for better production. The titans just basically decided to treat Murray like the eagles did.

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the Titans like being the cellar dwellar team now that Jacksonville finally pulled it's head out of it's ass and put a good team together.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Murray's health record, I can't blame the Titans for being proactive and drafting a good prospect. We're not exactly talking Walter Peyton here.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm thinking they did just fine. As said above Murray is not exactly known for being healthy. So having a quality back up is a must with him in the lineup. Throw in last year not like Murray really showed that he should just be handed the starting job. Competition usually brings out the best in players.

Now let's say Murray does stay healthy...Well then that gives the new guy a little time to adjust to the NFL while getting a bit of experience when needed. Beyond that I thought they got some pretty quality players. I think they will be just fine moving forward.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a 2 RB league now...was a little strange they took another big RB, b/c they have a change of pace guy I think.

They needed to upgrade the DE, NT, OT, OG...mission accomplished imo.

To nitpick it...I like Dodd, but he's more of a 4-3 DE size wise, I might've taken Jihad Ward there....they are okay at pass rush OLBs, but not stellar, I might've packaged something to get Spence.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Murray is not going to be good with a timeshare. They think they're going to fool the league with their double running game not realizing it takes volume for better production. The titans just basically decided to treat Murray like the eagles did.

Your username includes the third most overrated QB in the history of overrated QBs.

I tried to respect your opinion. Really, I did!

In the end, I am unable.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The titans will use Murray until he runs out of gas and then they'll use Henry. Henry got a lot of carries last year. Better to give him a year of learning and rest if Murray stays healthy.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gist I've gotten from the Titans is that their oline has been a mess the past couple of years despite having lots of talent. Lots of scheme changes and such. Murray is a zone runner and Henry is a power runner. The Titans have either solved their problems or have created an awful recipe for disaster just waiting to happen. On paper they should have a solid offense but they'll need to actually live up to their talent and actually put it together.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is a RBBC is terrible for a team who may not win with the qb. Mariota does not have the weapons yet to win in the air. Murray's problems last year when healthy were due to limited carries. Philadelphia also had a better oline too. Tennessee's oline may be better but chemistry with the qb and rb is important.

If Henry is going to stay on the sidelines and Murray gets his 20 carries then fine. But otherwise no. Murray was no help for cowboys before 2014. 2013 was his first good year because he finally got carries. Linehan made that even better. Murray may not be a power runner, but he needs the volume.

As for it being a two RB league, elite run defenses mess that up. Just look at what happened last year to Arizona early on. D Johnson came on late when he was the only power back. CJ1K held him back though early on. Also McCoy was not running like a top ten back until Williams got hurt in Buffalo. The bengals RBBC was bailed out by Eiffert. Also, the saints when Brees had bad games, the running game suffered. Two RBs will not win those hard games.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The money may dictate playing time at least this year, but I like Henry a lot more than Murray. Bigger, faster, durable, and way cheaper. Murray has always been a bit overrated to me.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the starting gig is Murray's to lose. Drafting Henry provides motivation. I don't see this as a RBBC yet until Murray slips.