• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Titans 5-1 since naming Tannehill starter

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said anything about Miami here? Curious? It wasn't me? Others did. But you seemed to only come after me here? Yet I indicated he had elite numbers..:scratch: more proof you can't comprehend things in most situations.
I was explaining what happened during Tannys time in my Miami and I can't read? I was also illustrating how wrong you were as you said that Taylor was far superior over Tanny yet won't admit that you were wrong. Your previous post was also unclear I assumed you were saying that Tannys stats were horrible yesterday which had more to do with the style of the game. BB dared them to run which Tennessee obliged. When they needed a first down Tanny made it under pressure. Have to give him and the titans props for that. Weather wasn't the greatest either for passing.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was explaining what happened during Tannys time in my Miami and I can't read? I was also illustrating how wrong you were as you said that Taylor was far superior over Tanny yet won't admit that you were wrong. Your previous post was also unclear I assumed you were saying that Tannys stats were horrible yesterday which had more to do with the style of the game. BB dared them to run which Tennessee obliged. When they needed a first down Tanny made it under pressure. Have to give him and the titans props for that. Weather wasn't the greatest either for passing.
cool, had nothing to do with this thread, kudos. Perhaps you should address those who actually brought up miami? Never one to quite understand the flow of a thread or understand whats being talked about are you. Sure it looks like tanny is better than taylor now. I was wrong.

You also, like usual, declare your wins well after the fact, yet ignore your losses. Once again, your skewing what i actually said, but your're too stupid to go back and make sure you have things straight.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool, had nothing to do with this thread, kudos. Perhaps you should address those who actually brought up miami? Never one to quite understand the flow of a thread or understand whats being talked about are you. Sure it looks like tanny is better than taylor now. I was wrong.

You also, like usual, declare your wins well after the fact, yet ignore your losses. Once again, your skewing what i actually said, but your're too stupid to go back and make sure you have things straight.
You make absolutely no sense the discussion is about Tanny I only responded to your post as you sounded like you were taking another shot against Tanny when he didn't deserve it. They rode Henry who wouldn't the guys been a beast. Anyway enough.

As per Miami I need not say more the majority of people out there see progress except for you and some patsies who are delusional to begin with. When you start agreeing with special people like NW you put yourself in a group similar to the Manson family.... Good luck with that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make absolutely no sense the discussion is about Tanny I only responded to your post as you sounded like you were taking another shot against Tanny when he didn't deserve it. They rode Henry who wouldn't the guys been a beast. Anyway enough.

As per Miami I need not say more the majority of people out there see progress except for you and some patsies who are delusional to begin with. When you start agreeing with special people like NW you put yourself in a group similar to the Manson family.... Good luck with that.
:thumb: I'll see yah in 6 months to
3 years when ballage has a good game so u can say you were right.
Also so out of all the shots at tanny and Miami comments. You chose to respond to the one that said

"have you seen tanny's numbers" with a long winded reply about Miami and tanny. Got it.

btw based on comments, your grouped with Brees right now.

@Manster7588 is he just smarter than us? Or maybe at least @Tapey

Last edited:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:thumb: I'll see yah in 6 months to
3 years when ballage has a good game so u can say you were right.
Also so out of all the shots at tanny and Miami comments. You chose to respond to the one that said

"have you seen tanny's numbers" with a long winded reply about Miami and tanny. Got it.

btw based on comments, your grouped with Brees right now.

@Manster7588 is he just smarter than us? Or maybe at least @Tapey
I think we'll have a better idea about players like Ballage after next season. The opportunity will still be there and the oline can't get any worse in Miami. Sink or swim but I know you'd tie a sandbag to his ankle and dump him in the lake.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we'll have a better idea about players like Ballage after next season. The opportunity will still be there and the oline can't get any worse in Miami. Sink or swim but I know you'd tie a sandbag to his ankle and dump him in the lake.
Again, worst statistical season by any rb ever. In the history of the nfl. You fail to acknowledge that. Regardless of if he rushes for 2000 yards next year. If he does, u will throw out years of crap and state how great he is. You fail to acknowledge his contributions to the ineptitude that has been the Miami dolphins. Same with Parker, or gesicki. Yes they played great 1/2 a season but the rest had been junk. Really no excuses for Parker.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, worst statistical season by any rb ever. In the history of the nfl. You fail to acknowledge that. Regardless of if he rushes for 2000 yards next year. If he does, u will throw out years of crap and state how great he is. You fail to acknowledge his contributions to the ineptitude that has been the Miami dolphins. Same with Parker, or gesicki. Yes they played great 1/2 a season but the rest had been junk. Really no excuses for Parker.

Ballage only had 74 carries this season. You're going to base all future evaluations of Ballage based his limited opportunities on a tanking team that traded away key pieces including their franchise left tackle to start the season?

Are you also going to ignore Drake's emergence for Arizona because Gase he never got a reliable work load in Miami?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ballage only had 74 carries this season. You're going to base all future evaluations of Ballage based his limited opportunities on a tanking team that traded away key pieces including their franchise left tackle to start the season?

Are you also going to ignore Drake's emergence for Arizona because Gase he never got a reliable work load in Miami?
Plus his past season

also, again no Rb in the history of the nfl. 100 years, has ever had that bad of a season. That doesn't stick out for you? Drake actually had good stats in Miami. Avg, 5.9, 4.5, and 5.4 ypc in his 3 seasons.

just FYI . Drake was very good in Miami.should we ignore that?

Last edited:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

also, Drake, gaskins, laird. All sig more successful.

110 career rushes , 326 yards. 3.0 ypc career.

One 75 yard run skewing numbers. Take it out and you get 2.3 ypc. Pre season is the same.

again may rush for 2000 next year. But you can't ignore the historically awful play.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus his past season

also, again no Rb in the history of the nfl. 100 years, has ever had that bad of a season. That doesn't stick out for you? Drake actually had good stats in Miami. Avg, 5.9, 4.5, and 5.4 ypc in his 3 seasons.

just FYI . Drake was very good in Miami.should we ignore that?

Drake had good stats, but was never given the starting job, despite being the best back on the roster. Safe to say the Dolphins have been a mess through a few front offices of late.

Ballage may never amount to much, but less than 5 carries/game on average makes it tough to get any momentum. The Dolphins as a team were the worst in the NFL this year at 3.3 yards per carry, and Ballage only had 74 of 349 carries. Tied with the Dolphins at 3.3 were the Jets, despite having Bell. Should we be blaming Adam Gase?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One 75 yard run skewing numbers. Take it out and you get 2.3 ypc. Pre season is the same.

again may rush for 2000 next year. But you can't ignore the historically awful play.

Technically, not the worst ypc of the Dolphins RBs this year though.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically, not the worst ypc of the Dolphins RBs this year though.
Again, statistically no one has been that bad with that amount of work in 100 years. There's been a lot of bad teams and bad lines in 100 years.

Sure he can amount
To something, he very wel may. Parker did. But for every guy you wait 3 years in 5 others fail. Then you end up like , well, the dolphins.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, statistically no one has been that bad with that amount of work in 100 years. There's been a lot of bad teams and bad lines in 100 years.

Sure he can amount
To something, he very wel may. Parker did. But for every guy you wait 3 years in 5 others fail. Then you end up like , well, the dolphins.

You don't have to tell me about Parker. I liked him coming out of Louisville and held him on my dynasty fantasy team for several years, finally letting him go early this year in favor of other needs. In his fifth year it finally comes together? Damn Dolphins lol.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to tell me about Parker. I liked him coming out of Louisville and held him on my dynasty fantasy team for several years, finally letting him go early this year in favor of other needs. In his fifth year it finally comes together? Damn Dolphins lol.
lol I loved him coming out as well. He's finally doing what I thought he would from the get go. Let's hope he keeps it up. He really only did it for 1/2 a year.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol I loved him coming out as well. He's finally doing what I thought he would from the get go. Let's hope he keeps it up. He really only did it for 1/2 a year.

Remains to be seen with the QB position of the future up in the air, as well as the return of Preston Williams from injury next year (who also was looking pretty good this year).

Dolphins could conceivably come up with a first round in this year's upcoming draft of Tua, OT Jackson (USC) and RB Jonathan Taylor (Wisc). That could be a quick turnaround (well, maybe a 2 year turnaround, given Tua's health), plus free agency.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • Remains to be seen with the QB position of the future up in the air, as well as the return of Preston Williams from injury next year (who also was looking pretty good this year).
Dolphins could conceivably come up with a first round in this year's upcoming draft of Tua, OT Jackson (USC) and RB Jonathan Taylor (Wisc). That could be a quick turnaround (well, maybe a 2 year turnaround, given Tua's health), plus free agency.
They have a ton of capital. If they don't screw it up.0

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I acknowledge it but if he comes back next year better I look at it like a learning curve. I'd welcome him back just like Parker or Gesicki meanwhile you'd still be churning through players after dropping them with minimal opportunities. Again all of the running backs sucked but nope the oline had nothing to do with it....that's so beyond ridiculous. But bubbleboy has to be right...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So you run your mouth on stats but take away a big play that the man earned? If anything it shows that with some coaching he has potential. Why don't we just take away every big run from every RB to suit our angle.....wow. If he ran for 2 K next year I won't ever discuss this with you again promise.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I acknowledge it but if he comes back next year better I look at it like a learning curve. I'd welcome him back just like Parker or Gesicki meanwhile you'd still be churning through players after dropping them with minimal opportunities. Again all of the running backs sucked but nope the oline had nothing to do with it....that's so beyond ridiculous. But bubbleboy has to be right...
His suckage, sucked worse than any running back in the history of the nfl. Bubble boy eh? I Like how u ignored parts of my posts again earlier. It's funny. U just conveniently always miss things. I said that in the other thread too.
So you run your mouth on stats but take away a big play that the man earned? If anything it shows that with some coaching he has potential. Why don't we just take away every big run from every RB to suit our angle.....wow. If he ran for 2 K next year I won't ever discuss this with you again promise.
So keep it, still awful. I hope he runs for 2.5k next year. Regardless he's been historically awful. You run your mouth and forget what u said, and forget what I've actually said. You just make shit up, ignore parts of posts, form your own story line. I've said I'm done 25 times. Ignore function might work better. Your comprehension is just unbelievable.:yahoo:

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His suckage, sucked worse than any running back in the history of the nfl. Bubble boy eh? I Like how u ignored parts of my posts again earlier. It's funny. U just conveniently always miss things. I said that in the other thread too.

So keep it, still awful. I hope he runs for 2.5k next year. Regardless he's been historically awful. You run your mouth and forget what u said, and forget what I've actually said. You just make shit up, ignore parts of posts, form your own story line. I've said I'm done 25 times. Ignore function might work better. Your comprehension is just unbelievable.:yahoo:
Didn't I say of course I acknowledge it yet you say I can't read??? Either way I don't give a fuck how bad anyone did this year as the lineup ended up being a bunch of replacements for the most part. 18 guys or more on IR they set a transaction record but the guys still there still won in NE. Those that did anything showed that they belong next year while others will have another chance to ship up or ship out. You may be living in the past but I'm looking towards the future....