• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmay loves facebook lol

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
oh, and the Bruins, who were absolutely ripping up the league,
are now 2-6 since Timmay became "not a distraction"

coincidence? I sure hope not.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were three young ladies from Birmingham
And this is the scandal concerning 'em
Seems they lifted the frock
And tickled the cock
Of the bishop engaged in confirming 'em

Now the bishop was nobody's fool
He'd been to a good public school
So he took down their britches
And buggered those bitches
With his 10 inch episcopal tool

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, I'm protestant and I don't really understand the non-usage of contraception. I believe that sex is between a man and a woman when married, but I don't think there's anything that says you can't use protection (which did exist back then too). *Shrugs* I dunno. I don't like the idea of the government supplying stuff because it seems to me as incentive to do it. If private groups wish to supply it, that's their prerogative, but you can't fault the Church for not supporting it (even beyond the Catholic Church), because it's mostly for unmarried teens, which is not Biblical. But...that doesn't have much to do with persecution of the Catholic Church or Tim Thomas. So, yeah.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let them buy the birth control themselves, or have their parents buy it. Don't raise my taxes just so they can have sex. And don't make me pay for their abortions either. I've been sexually responsible since they dropped because my mom raised me right. I was taught respect in every aspect of life. Something kids aren't being taught anymore it seems.

Don't despair too much. Teen pregnancies are down from about 60 births per 1,000 teen girls in the early 90s to about 20 births per 1,000 today. That's some solid improvement. The gubamint must be doing something right.

Despite what you read and hear in the media, some things in this world are actually getting better.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't despair too much. Teen pregnancies are down from about 60 births per 1,000 teen girls in the early 90s to about 20 births per 1,000 today. That's some solid improvement. The gubamint must be doing something right.

Despite what you read and hear in the media, some things in this world are actually getting better.

I think they said it's because teen girls are getting clumsier around stairs? :noidea:

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you have no comment on whether or not you agree with Timmy in this case or not, you are just backing him because you don't like the 'meathead' on the White House.
I could ask for specifics about what liberties we are having taken away from us, but I haven't got it in me. I do not usually feel like arguing politics here but I just wanted to respond that in this particular case I do not see it as persecution though I respect his right to voice his opinion.

I DO agree with Thomas. What right does the government have forcing Catholic employers to provide birth control to it's employees.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill B from the Pats handles this stuff the best way.

Dont listen to the noise

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is such a big deal made over a person voicing their opinion? The guy made a comment on his facebook page........so what. There are millions of people every day doing it on social sites and it's no big deal.

We all see it every day and as far as I'm concerned the people that take it personally are clowns if you don't like it move on with your perfect life. I don't always agree with what people say on their facebook or other sites but I am not going to get butt hurt over it. The difference here is he's a big time athlete and the media jumps on it and they know the sheep will follow.

I have more important things to do.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have this sudden urge to start a Tim Tebow thread. That'll settle things down around here.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised there's not a Tebow smiley yet in his famous pose.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I DO agree with Thomas. What right does the government have forcing Catholic employers to provide birth control to it's employees.

OK. They have to offer it under their coverage, the fine upstanding Catholics they employ do not have to use it. I just do not see that as religious persecution and that's where I disagree with Tim. But you, and people I know in real life that I respect and like disagree with me.

I do feel bad for the Catholic church, its not like they ever tried or try to impose their will and ideals on anyone else.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Why is such a big deal made over a person voicing their opinion? The guy made a comment on his facebook page........so what. There are millions of people every day doing it on social sites and it's no big deal.

I don't care what any sports figure believes politically or religiously.

however, the issue I have with it is:
- he picked a very public TEAM experience to make a personal statement. That distracts from the team's moment.
- I would have much more respect if he had answered for it. Making a controversial statement like that and then saying "I won't be answering any questions on it" is a chickenshit move. If you, as a very public figure, want to put your shit out there, that's fine. But be prepared to discuss it.
- Fine. he made a political statement, said he didn't want any hub-bub. so just as it starts to die down, he (seemingly unprovoked) brings religion into it?

in his continuation of these posts, it seems to me Timmay is an attention-whore.
in his refusal to actually discuss the issues (that he himself brought up), he is a troll.
in his timing of it all, he is an awful teammate. and honestly, to me that's the worst of it.

but Fuck the Bruins, so Go Timmay Go!!
reminder - they have lost 6 of 8 since his "not becoming a distraction" :thumb: