• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmay loves facebook lol

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We call it pop up here :D

come down my way and ask for a pop, you just get weird looks, or they try to hit you.

Everything down yonder is coke. You want a Mountain Dew, you wanna coke. You want a Dr. Pepper, well, you get my point...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Thomas. The government shouldn't force anyone to give out condoms or any type of birth control. Why don't they just tell these kids they're trying to "protect" DON'T FUCK!!!! There's your birth control.

In theory that's a great idea in reality guys and girls are gonna fuck. IMO it's better for birth control to be available over the other alternatives, abortion or adoption.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm going to agree with you here. Why should the government hand out this stuff. Lord knows if you can't afford birth control/condoms you CAN'T AFFORD A KID.

No kidding huh? I don't work hard 40+ hours a week just so my tax dollars can Birth control for teenagers or even worse, Welfare for unwed mothers!!! Let the fathers of these babies and/or the parents of these young parents pay for everything. I've got bills of my own to pay.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In theory that's a great idea in reality guys and girls are gonna use the condoms as rubber bands and zing 'em off each other's heads. IMO it's better for birth control to be available over the other alternatives, abortion or adoption.

FIFY

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In theory that's a great idea in reality guys and girls are gonna fuck. IMO it's better for birth control to be available over the other alternatives, abortion or adoption.

Then let them buy the birth control themselves, or have their parents buy it. Don't raise my taxes just so they can have sex. And don't make me pay for their abortions either. I've been sexually responsible since they dropped because my mom raised me right. I was taught respect in every aspect of life. Something kids aren't being taught anymore it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let them buy the birth control themselves, or have their parents buy it. Don't raise my taxes just so they can have sex. And don't make me pay for their abortions either. I've been sexually responsible since they dropped because my mom raised me right. I was taught respect in every aspect of life. Something kids aren't being taught anymore it seems.

But that's not what the argument is. I could certainly understand that argument but judging from the quote that he posted he seems to agree with some that there is religious persecution going on against the Catholic church. I just don't see that.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that's not what the argument is. I could certainly understand that argument but judging from the quote that he posted he seems to agree with some that there is religious persecution going on against the Catholic church. I just don't see that.

The bottom line is we have to get that meathead out of the White House. He's determine to take as many of our liberties away from us as he can while he's in there.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's because Timmay looks like Rudy, right?

/Go Irish!

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then let them buy the birth control themselves, or have their parents buy it. Don't raise my taxes just so they can have sex. And don't make me pay for their abortions either. I've been sexually responsible since they dropped because my mom raised me right. I was taught respect in every aspect of life. Something some kids aren't being taught anymore it seems.

fify

my mom would be mad at you if you didn't at that in there

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bottom line is we have to get that meathead out of the White House. He's determine to take as many of our liberties away from us as he can while he's in there.

So you have no comment on whether or not you agree with Timmy in this case or not, you are just backing him because you don't like the 'meathead' on the White House.
I could ask for specifics about what liberties we are having taken away from us, but I haven't got it in me. I do not usually feel like arguing politics here but I just wanted to respond that in this particular case I do not see it as persecution though I respect his right to voice his opinion.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ can NOT hit a curveball. FACT!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's because Timmay looks like Rudy, right?

/Go Irish!

I do not see it.

Cute_Rudy_Huxtable.jpg

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking goalie -- It's all about not letting rubber get between your legs.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm Catholic and I think the rest of them Catholic's need to get with the fucking times. Stop with the non-contraception BS.