• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmay loves facebook lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Czechmate

Russian it a little

AMIRITE.jpg

Buzz Killington FTW

slowpoke_pokemon.gif

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is all over the place so why not put this story here

my buddy is getting married to a girl (who is the daughter of a pastor for some Church in Maple Ridge BC) this summer. Both buddy and his girl are non-religious but I guess his soon to be wifes family is trying to pull them both (their daughter most importantly) back into the flock, so to speak

in the summer, they started (reluctantly) attending marriage classes at the church and in one session they paired them up with another couple from the parish/community that they could talk about their futures/lives/goals/dreams/spirituality with ... their names were James and April

buddy goes to this meeting and he recognizes the dude ... cant place his face though

turns out it was Optimus-Reim lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this thread is all over the place so why not put this story here

my buddy is getting married to a girl (who is the daughter of a pastor for some Church in Maple Ridge BC) this summer. Both buddy and his girl are non-religious but I guess his soon to be wifes family is trying to pull them both (their daughter most importantly) back into the flock, so to speak

in the summer, they started (reluctantly) attending marriage classes at the church and in one session they paired them up with another couple from the parish/community that they could talk about their futures/lives/goals/dreams/spirituality with ... their names were James and April

buddy goes to this meeting and he recognizes the dude ... cant place his face though

turns out it was Optimus-Reim lol

cool story bro... lol

gotta love the push