• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmay loves facebook lol

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Timmy would be happy at all of the attention he has gotten. Its what he wanted, well done.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think Timmy would be happy at all of the attention he has gotten. Its what he wanted, well done.

How do you know it's what he wanted? He tweet you or something? He gave his opinion on something and people act as though the world will live or die by what he says. Pretty pathetic.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know it's what he wanted? He tweet you or something? He gave his opinion on something and people act as though the world will live or die by what he says. Pretty pathetic.

Oh its no more pathetic than people acting like the media is to blame rather than the person making the public political statements.

Maybe you are right and Timmy is really fucking stupid and did not expect his actions and comments to get any attention.

Twice.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh its no more pathetic than people acting like the media is to blame rather than the person making the public political statements.

Maybe you are right and Timmy is really fucking stupid and did not expect his actions and comments to get any attention.

Yeah, right, let's not concern ourselves with how the President and congress feel on these topics, let's focus on an NHL goal tender. His views carry MUCH more weight. God forbid anyone, ESPECIALLY an NHL goal tender voice an opinion on forcing employers and/or the catholic church to provide birth control. How on earth with those high schoolers be able to fuck on the weekends? And god forbid grown men and women have to be responsible and buy it themselves. Could it be the Mayans were right after all? Maybe the media should get Timmy's view on that too.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, right, let's not concern ourselves with how the President and congress feel on these topics, let's focus on an NHL goal tender. His views carry MUCH more weight. God forbid anyone, ESPECIALLY an NHL goal tender voice an opinion on forcing employers and/or the catholic church to provide birth control. How on earth with those high schoolers be able to fuck on the weekends? And god forbid grown men and women have to be responsible and buy it themselves. Could it be the Mayans were right after all? Maybe the media should get Timmy's view on that too.

Do you seriously think Timmy has gotten more attention in regards to this topic than the president has?

As for the issues I do not care to argue them nor have I done so except stating that I do not think its religious persecution.

Whether I agree or not with him I do not have a problem with Timmy using his celebrity status to make political statements and to get attention. Especially after the amount of attention the White House snub got, of course he knew his Facebook posts would get lots of attention. Again, unless one thinks he is really dumb. That was his choice, not the fault of the media.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you seriously think Timmy has gotten more attention in regards to this topic than the president has?

As for the issues I do not care to argue them nor have I done so except stating that I do not think its religious persecution.

Whether I agree or not with him I do not have a problem with Timmy using his celebrity status to make political statements and to get attention. Especially after the amount of attention the White House snub got, of course he knew his Facebook posts would get lots of attention. Again, unless one thinks he is really dumb. That was his choice, not the fault of the media.

And again, it's pretty pathetic that anyone cares how an NHL goalie feels about the topic. This IS just the media making a big deal out of nothing just to get ratings and sell newspapers, and sadly, it's working. What's next, reporting what Mike Tyson thinks about the deficit?

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo. You guys keep saying the same thing to each other.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooooo. You guys keep saying the same thing to each other.

No way. There's been a new scapegoat almost every page... so far the blame is on fucking liberals, the free press, communism, Obama (nevermind, I already said communism), message board posters, and the sports media.

I think it's time we all put the blame squarely where it belongs... on the goaltender who caused all this mess...

Carey Fucking Price.

Also, I blame Crosby and Ovechkin. If they were playing at an elite level and whoring all the attention, nobody would care about Tim Thomas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't feel bad. I can't even spell curtisy.

You can't spell what?

tumblr_lxeq83rBvT1r6v22uo1_500.gif

Curtsy?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't spell what?

Curtsy?

Maybe. I'm not even sure now. :(

As to the media, this thread has the most posts of any thread this week (save a GNT). So it does seem it is a topic of interest, not just an invention of the media.

Jagr_Hockey_Mullet.jpg
mate

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I'm not even sure now. :(

As to the media, this thread has the most posts of any thread this week (save a GNT). So it does seem it is a topic of interest, not just an invention of the media.

Jagr_Hockey_Mullet.jpg
mate

Well played, sir.