• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmay loves facebook lol

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isn't that exactly the behavior, though?
make an outlandish or controversial statement, and then refuse to back it up?

No, a true troll would of kept saying shit just to keep people riled up without making it look like that's what he's trying to do.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The trouble is the last few weeks Tim Thomas has wanted the benefits of the big microphone

Exactly. No one should blame the media for the attention this has gotten. If someone does not like this being a continued topic then they should blame one person who has gotten exactly what he desired.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I could easily point out how hypocritical you are, how silly you are, and how childish you can be in two easy links but I wont stoop that low. And thats all I will say about it.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could easily point out how hypocritical you are, how silly you are, and how childish you can be in two easy links but I wont stoop that low. And thats all I will say about it.

What have you got against a limbo contest, dude?

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why does TT, or anyone for that matte, have to "back up" what they believe in? It's nothing more than a media driven witch hunt trying to get the next big story, the next big scoop. It's pretty sad that in a "free" country, you can't say what you believe in without people trying to make more out of it than what it actually is. His beliefs are his beliefs, just like mine are mine, yours are yours. I'm pretty sure TT's comments aren't going to alter the race for political offices. Unless of course TT has the same effect as a Border Collie

Last edited by a moderator:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, read this again and think about it:

I think it's hypocritical to come onto a message board and post your opinions saying Thomas shouldn't be going onto a message board to post his opinions.

That's what I think is hypocritical.

Oh, so you don't think it's also hypocritical to go onto a message board and tell people that they shouldn't be able to voice their opinion online about the opinions that someone has voiced online. You just think to go onto a message board and tell people that they shouldn't be able to voice their opinion online about the opinions that someone has voiced online is hypocritical.

Again, show me where I said people couldn't post their opinions on a message board? Fucking lawyers twisting my words!!! :lalala:

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, the media can ask him anything they want, and he has the right to not answer if he chooses to. when he's at work, ask him work related questions. I think it's ridiculous to keep badgering him about his opinion on the Catholic church not wanting to provide birth control to it's employees. I don't think the government has the right to tell ANYONE they have to provide that. Like I said, WE pay their salaries. They shouldn't be forcing us to do shit we don't want to do. I don't see what the big deal is about what Thomas thinks. It's pretty pathetic when people let athletes, musicians, entertainers views affect their opinion. When I saw Ted Nugent in concert, I went to hear his music and when he started giving his political opinion, I wanted him to shut up even though I agreed with a lot of what he said. The only people who's political opinion I care about is are the people we put in office that can affect the laws. I could give 2 shits what Thomas thinks, or any other celebrity. By the way, read this again and think about it:

I think it's hypocritical to come onto a message board and post your opinions saying Thomas shouldn't be going onto a message board to post his opinions.

That's what I think is hypocritical.

Tim Thomas nor any other athlete or celebrity will ever sway my opinion on politics. You're missing the point. They have a much larger audience than you and I ever will. When they say things, more people take notice. Is it right? No, but it is the way it is and it has been like that for a long time.

Absolutely not. You're not making an apples to apples comparison. I'm not saying that Thomas "shouldn't" post his opinions on a message board. I'm saying he shouldn't post his opinions on a message board if he doesn't want to answer for them. Right now, he's making his teammates and coaches answer for him. Accountability is going out the window.

That's fine, and that's your right that you think it's hypocritical. I disagree and I also don't think we're talking about the same point.

If I were to make a controversial statement under my real name and then (a much smaller audience) asked me questions on it and people were asking my family and friends why I thought a certain way that was deemed controversial.....YES, I would answer the questions as to why I said what I said. Making others answer for me when I knowingly used a public forum to air out my thoughts because I don't feel like answering questions is not cool in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's post this on Timmy's wall. :D

425914_375662262463233_205344452828349_1386689_1690756884_n.jpg

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Thomas nor any other athlete or celebrity will ever sway my opinion on politics. You're missing the point. They have a much larger audience than you and I ever will. When they say things, more people take notice. Is it right? No, but it is the way it is and it has been like that for a long time.

Absolutely not. You're not making an apples to apples comparison. I'm not saying that Thomas "shouldn't" post his opinions on a message board. I'm saying he shouldn't post his opinions on a message board if he doesn't want to answer for them. Right now, he's making his teammates and coaches answer for him. Accountability is going out the window.

That's fine, and that's your right that you think it's hypocritical. I disagree and I also don't think we're talking about the same point.

If I were to make a controversial statement under my real name and then (a much smaller audience) asked me questions on it and people were asking my family and friends why I thought a certain way that was deemed controversial.....YES, I would answer the questions as to why I said what I said. Making others answer for me when I knowingly used a public forum to air out my thoughts because I don't feel like answering questions is not cool in my book.

Why the hell does Thomas have to answer anything concerning his opinions? The media is making such a big deal over nothing and it's pathetic. The only people who might have an obligation to answer questions about their opinions on such matters are the people who make the laws of the land. Thomas is a hockey player, that's all, and he's only obligated to answer questions about hockey. Thomas isn't making his teammates or anyone else in the organization answer anything for him, and they shouldn't, period. It's turning into a witch hunt over nothing, and that's what it is, nothing. The players and coaches should do the same as Thomas and say they'll only answer hockey related questions, period. If I made any comments that warranted answering, and reporters asked my family and friends, they would say ask him and that's where it would end. Saying Thomas is making others answer for him is a crock of shit, plain and simple. When will people call out the reporters who think they have the right to keep digging into peoples personal lives? And that's what this is, digging into Thomas's personal life. I'm glad Thomas is sticking to his guns and the other members of the organization should just laugh and say next question if asked about Thomas's opinion. This fucking country is turning into a communist country with shit like this. Thank you Mr. Obama and you liberal fucks in congress. That's my opinion. Go post that somewhere so I can tell reporters to fuck off also.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell does Thomas have to answer anything concerning his opinions? The media is making such a big deal over nothing and it's pathetic. The only people who might have an obligation to answer questions about their opinions on such matters are the people who make the laws of the land. Thomas is a hockey player, that's all, and he's only obligated to answer questions about hockey. Thomas isn't making his teammates or anyone else in the organization answer anything for him, and they shouldn't, period. It's turning into a witch hunt over nothing, and that's what it is, nothing. The players and coaches should do the same as Thomas and say they'll only answer hockey related questions, period. If I made any comments that warranted answering, and reporters asked my family and friends, they would say ask him and that's where it would end. Saying Thomas is making others answer for him is a crock of shit, plain and simple. When will people call out the reporters who think they have the right to keep digging into peoples personal lives? And that's what this is, digging into Thomas's personal life. I'm glad Thomas is sticking to his guns and the other members of the organization should just laugh and say next question if asked about Thomas's opinion. This fucking country is turning into a communist country with shit like this. Thank you Mr. Obama and you liberal fucks in congress. That's my opinion. Go post that somewhere so I can tell reporters to fuck off also.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe that's the first sign of a communist country. The first thing Stalin did when he took over was give everyone the freedom to make hugely offensive comments on the internet, and then give the press freedom to ask said person questions about those comments.

14463254.jpg

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell does Thomas have to answer anything concerning his opinions? The media is making such a big deal over nothing and it's pathetic. The only people who might have an obligation to answer questions about their opinions on such matters are the people who make the laws of the land. Thomas is a hockey player, that's all, and he's only obligated to answer questions about hockey. Thomas isn't making his teammates or anyone else in the organization answer anything for him, and they shouldn't, period. It's turning into a witch hunt over nothing, and that's what it is, nothing. The players and coaches should do the same as Thomas and say they'll only answer hockey related questions, period. If I made any comments that warranted answering, and reporters asked my family and friends, they would say ask him and that's where it would end. Saying Thomas is making others answer for him is a crock of shit, plain and simple. When will people call out the reporters who think they have the right to keep digging into peoples personal lives? And that's what this is, digging into Thomas's personal life. I'm glad Thomas is sticking to his guns and the other members of the organization should just laugh and say next question if asked about Thomas's opinion. This fucking country is turning into a communist country with shit like this. Thank you Mr. Obama and you liberal fucks in congress. That's my opinion. Go post that somewhere so I can tell reporters to fuck off also.

lol, WTF? Holy Straw Man Batman!

We should probably just agree to disagree. For the record, I fall a lot more on the Republican side than the Democratic side and I LOATHE the media (especially sports "journalists").

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the hell does Thomas have to answer anything concerning his opinions? The media is making such a big deal over nothing and it's pathetic. The only people who might have an obligation to answer questions about their opinions on such matters are the people who make the laws of the land. Thomas is a hockey player, that's all, and he's only obligated to answer questions about hockey. Thomas isn't making his teammates or anyone else in the organization answer anything for him, and they shouldn't, period. It's turning into a witch hunt over nothing, and that's what it is, nothing. The players and coaches should do the same as Thomas and say they'll only answer hockey related questions, period. If I made any comments that warranted answering, and reporters asked my family and friends, they would say ask him and that's where it would end. Saying Thomas is making others answer for him is a crock of shit, plain and simple. When will people call out the reporters who think they have the right to keep digging into peoples personal lives? And that's what this is, digging into Thomas's personal life. I'm glad Thomas is sticking to his guns and the other members of the organization should just laugh and say next question if asked about Thomas's opinion. This fucking country is turning into a communist country with shit like this. Thank you Mr. Obama and you liberal fucks in congress. That's my opinion. Go post that somewhere so I can tell reporters to fuck off also.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I believe that's the first sign of a communist country. The first thing Stalin did when he took over was give everyone the freedom to make hugely offensive comments on the internet, and then give the press freedom to ask said person questions about those comments.

14463254.jpg

:ss:

:becky:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Mr. Obama I will say his health care plan which makes Americans who don't have health care pay a fine,to be totally un-American (and unconstitutional as voted by the Supreme court)