• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmay loves facebook lol

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way. There's been a new scapegoat almost every page... so far the blame is on fucking liberals, the free press, communism, Obama (nevermind, I already said communism), message board posters, and the sports media.

I think it's time we all put the blame squarely where it belongs... on the goaltender who caused all this mess...

Carey Fucking Price.

Also, I blame Crosby and Ovechkin. If they were playing at an elite level and whoring all the attention, nobody would care about Tim Thomas.

Well isn't it the liberals who were trying to force the issue? And by the way, I'm not a conservative. Those cocksuckers are saying we should get rid of the "entitlement" programs, Social security and medicare, even though the government has been taking money out of my pay check for those 2 for the last 33 years!!! Funny how their free health care, 6 week vacations in August and again at Christmas time, and $100,000 a year pensions, all paid by the tax payer don't fall into the category of "entitlement" programs. Sadly they'll never be a third or fourth party able to give any office a run for the money (pardon the pun) in our lifetime. Personally I'd like to give every one of those pricks the big

FUCK YOU!!!!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, it's pretty pathetic that anyone cares how an NHL goalie feels about the topic. This IS just the media making a big deal out of nothing just to get ratings and sell newspapers, and sadly, it's working. What's next, reporting what Mike Tyson thinks about the deficit?

Well do you think Timmy knew it would get the attention? Think hard. After the snub got the attention it did don't you think he knew his Facebook post would get the same type attention. I am not asking if it should have, but whether you think he knew they would get the attention when he posted it. Simple question, no tangents. Do YOU think Thomas knew his comments would get a lot of attention?

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe. I'm not even sure now. :(

As to the media, this thread has the most posts of any thread this week (save a GNT). So it does seem it is a topic of interest, not just an invention of the media.

Jagr_Hockey_Mullet.jpg
mate

Mullettmate? :noidea:

:peep:

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well do you think Timmy knew it would get the attention? Think hard. After the snub got the attention it did don't you think he knew his Facebook post would get the same type attention. I am not asking if it should have, but whether you think he knew they would get the attention when he posted it. Simple question, no tangents. Do YOU think Thomas knew his comments would get a lot of attention?

To be honest, I didn't realize anyone except people you allow could view your facebook page. I mean, I have one, but it's only because my family members have one and use it as a means to post their daily goings on and such. when I've made posts about the Bruins winning the cup and such, no one except people who are on my friends list replied. Not one random Bruins fan from anywhere.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys, I'll have to check in on this later. I gotta go... The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is coming on TV.

Peace.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I didn't realize anyone except people you allow could view your facebook page. I mean, I have one, but it's only because my family members have one and use it as a means to post their daily goings on and such. when I've made posts about the Bruins winning the cup and such, no one except people who are on my friends list replied. Not one random Bruins fan from anywhere.

Its all about how you have it set up. I think most people have access restricted to friends. Most public figures and businesses have content available to anyone.

beantownmaniac

Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all about how you have it set up. I think most people have access restricted to friends. Most public figures and businesses have content available to anyone.

You could be right. Still, I think it's pretty pathetic making a big deal out of what a goalie has for a political opinion. Even worse trying to tie the teams struggles with his comments. Fact is the Bruins have been getting out worked, playing undisciplined hockey, and just bad luck in some cases. If this IS distracting some players from the task at hand, maybe they'd be better of selling shoes or something.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be right. Still, I think it's pretty pathetic making a big deal out of what a goalie has for a political opinion. Even worse trying to tie the teams struggles with his comments. Fact is the Bruins have been getting out worked, playing undisciplined hockey, and just bad luck in some cases. If this IS distracting some players from the task at hand, maybe they'd be better of selling shoes or something.

I'm not sure it's his opinion that's riling people up, but more the fact that he played the Nazi card. That's should be reserved for Hitler, other people who commit genocide, and Gary Bettman.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure it's his opinion that's riling people up, but more the fact that he played the Nazi card. That's should be reserved for Hitler, other people who commit genocide, and Gary Bettman.

Thats funny coming from the board Pol Pot.

:)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to go with Idi Amin but Pol Pot is a funnier name to me.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Czechmate

Russian it a little

AMIRITE.jpg

Buzz Killington FTW