• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmay loves facebook lol

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tread on my don't tread on me flags! They're awesome.

Just like Peace signs. They've come to represent something totally different than what they started out for.

I wasn't commenting on the message, I was commenting on the scarlet letter aspect. :D

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boom! Love that flag.

sarah_palin_dont_tread_on_me_hat-p148976936168588107qz14_400.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so I was in favor of Thomas giving the snub to stand for what he believes in to the White House.

I am OK if he chooses on HIS FB page to express his religious beliefs.

Unfortunately I would ask the Bruins management to dump his ass fast and dump it loudly.

While he is a great goaltender he is quickly becoming a distraction ( I am sure the Bruins will not admit that) but fact is he is. The attention he is bringing is negative albeit his right but he also has to remember his "fame" is because he is a professional hockey player that has a great team. He has made the choice to forgo the team and use his "fame" to call in the interests of his beliefs...

That is the unacceptable to the team aspect of the great sport of hockey.

Chia,

Trade deadline is coming and get rid of this guy now.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Thomas. The government shouldn't force anyone to give out condoms or any type of birth control. Why don't they just tell these kids they're trying to "protect" DON'T FUCK!!!! There's your birth control.

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so I was in favor of Thomas giving the snub to stand for what he believes in to the White House.

I am OK if he chooses on HIS FB page to express his religious beliefs.

Unfortunately I would ask the Bruins management to dump his ass fast and dump it loudly.

While he is a great goaltender he is quickly becoming a distraction ( I am sure the Bruins will not admit that) but fact is he is. The attention he is bringing is negative albeit his right but he also has to remember his "fame" is because he is a professional hockey player that has a great team. He has made the choice to forgo the team and use his "fame" to call in the interests of his beliefs...

That is the unacceptable to the team aspect of the great sport of hockey.

Chia,

Trade deadline is coming and get rid of this guy now.

So he can't have an opinion? I applaud him voicing it. Every day our government takes away our liberties and forces businesses and schools to do what the government wants, not what they want. As bad as conservatives can be, fucking liberals are 100 times worse AND they tax the fuck out of us to pay for all this bullshit to boot!!!!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Timmy likes to drink soda.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he can't have an opinion? I applaud him voicing it. Every day our government takes away our liberties and forces businesses and schools to do what the government wants, not what they want. As bad as conservatives can be, fucking liberals are 100 times worse AND they tax the fuck out of us to pay for all this bullshit to boot!!!!

I applaud him too, but the problem is this is a business. The organization, if they want, has a right to keep or drop him based on what he says or keeps saying.

It's similar to how some dude who is the spokesman for some company says something one day outside his job that becomes headline news. The company then has to decide if continuing with the spokesman will be harmful to their business.

Anyway, that's how I see it.

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do not wish to bring politics into a sports forum. I have very strong feelings about our current government that I choose to keep to myself in the interest of not getting into a all out flame fest in a forum I enjoy to visit regarding SPORTS.

I do take him to task in the fact that he is using his status as a goaltender on a pro hockey team to vent his frustrations about government and religion. He is making a ton of money to stop pucks...stick to that and if you wish to use your fame after you have made your money as a athlete than run for office and make changes there.

You cannot have it both ways.

My respect for him as a goalie is immense but as I previously mentioned he is turning this into a major distraction for the team I love and follow.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with Thomas. The government shouldn't force anyone to give out condoms or any type of birth control. Why don't they just tell these kids they're trying to "protect" DON'T FUCK!!!! There's your birth control.

Yeah, I'm going to agree with you here. Why should the government hand out this stuff. Lord knows if you can't afford birth control/condoms you CAN'T AFFORD A KID.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'm going to agree with you here. Why should the government hand out this stuff. Lord knows if you can't afford birth control/condoms you CAN'T AFFORD A KID.

What does 'money' have to do with 'it just feels better'???

:heh: :L

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does 'money' have to do with 'it just feels better'???

:heh: :L

Gotta love human's immense self-control. I mean, I'm the pot calling the kettle black there. Chocoholic president right here.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But kids are so cute when you stick 'em in a jar and put them up on the mantelpiece. :dance:

BF4L

Bruins homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Furthermore if the Bruins was dead last in the league and he has a GAA of about 5.2 would he be bold enough to make these comments then?

I think not. He would shut up and get his paycheck. I would suggest he do just that now.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would this legislation extend to RAs? Because I was the only person in ResLife last year who refused to keep a bowl of condoms in my room or a bag of them on my door to distribute to kids if they needed them, mostly because I didn't want them to be in my very abstinent space. It would have made me very uncomfortable to have kept them in my room or on my door. I actually would have quit ResLife to save myself the discomfort and "dirty" feeling.

Anyway, I suppose my point is that if it doesn't force anyone to keep birth control items in their personal spaces, there's no problem with it, because it's not so expensive that it'll break the bank.

And Tim Thomas should simmer down.