• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Timmay loves facebook lol

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have some Catholic friends that are upset about this 'religious persecution' and I have tried to understand that logic. So far I have failed.

I know, as a Catholic myself, that I cannot even walk outside without people pointing at me, screaming "HERETIC" and throwing eggs.

Oh, wait. That actually doesn't ever happen. Must be because I keep all that shit to myself and don't try to force it on people.

Open mouth, place target on back.

Good job, Dumbass.

I really like those "Don't tread on me" stickers and flags. They're like a scarlet letter for people incapable of critical, long term thinking; especially in terms of how things affect the other 47 ka-jillion people on the planet. Bill Engvall's "sign" if you will.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henrik Sedin was going to join Thomas and stand up for Catholics but cant because he's in a walking boot

/tough break

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey! I like the don't tread on me flags...but that's because it's the US Soccer team's flag. Otherwise, yeah, suck it up. We live in the richest country in the world. Nothing pisses me off like that stupid "FML" thing. Get over yourself.

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saint Thomas is a menace.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey! I like the don't tread on me flags...but that's because it's the US Soccer team's flag. Otherwise, yeah, suck it up. We live in the richest country in the world. Nothing pisses me off like that stupid "FML" thing. Get over yourself.

Ugh, omg, today sucks so much. FML. Jk. No srsly. FML.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got a 78 inch HDTV last week and then I look in the paper today and I find that the 80 inch is on sale for only $20 more FML. :p

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know, as a Catholic myself, that I cannot even walk outside without people pointing at me, screaming "HERETIC" and throwing eggs.

Oh, wait. That actually doesn't ever happen. Must be because I keep all that shit to myself and don't try to force it on people.

Open mouth, place target on back.

Good job, Dumbass.

I really like those "Don't tread on me" stickers and flags. They're like a scarlet letter for people incapable of critical, long term thinking; especially in terms of how things affect the other 47 ka-jillion people on the planet. Bill Engvall's "sign" if you will.

I was pretty much thinking this. I mean, I'm a shitty Catholic (Church free since '03), but I try to keep an ear out to what crazy shenanigans the Vatican and clergy attempt and how idiot people interpret shit in the weirdest ways (how dare the atheists insist on teaching science in school). Nowhere have I heard of systemic or even local persecution of Catholics or Christianity except in the cases where crazy people (on either side) stir shit up, or one side is actually deserving of being snubbed.

Seriously, Tim Thomas? I don't know, or care, what religion you or any other professional sports player follows. I don't watch the games because I want to see the Jews defeated by the Christians or the Muslims beat the Taoists; I watch them because I want the team I root for to put the puck in the net. Similarly, I don't care what religion any other non-professional-athlete follows as long as they don't try to shove it down my throat or attack my rights or those of others. I'm happy that you feel strongly about your beliefs because that makes you happy; but when you turn it into an us vs. them type thing you are A) being kind of an asshole, and B) going against the very message of tolerance and forgiveness that Jesus tried to spread. "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her," John 8:7, English Standard Version.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now, where have I seen one of those recently...

boston-tim-thomas.jpg

Oh, yeah...

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was pretty much thinking this. I mean, I'm a shitty Catholic (Church free since '03), but I try to keep an ear out to what crazy shenanigans the Vatican and clergy attempt and how idiot people interpret shit in the weirdest ways (how dare the atheists insist on teaching science in school). Nowhere have I heard of systemic or even local persecution of Catholics or Christianity except in the cases where crazy people (on either side) stir shit up, or one side is actually deserving of being snubbed.

Seriously, Tim Thomas? I don't know, or care, what religion you or any other professional sports player follows. I don't watch the games because I want to see the Jews defeated by the Christians or the Muslims beat the Taoists; I watch them because I want the team I root for to put the puck in the net. Similarly, I don't care what religion any other non-professional-athlete follows as long as they don't try to shove it down my throat or attack my rights or those of others. I'm happy that you feel strongly about your beliefs because that makes you happy; but when you turn it into an us vs. them type thing you are A) being kind of an asshole, and B) going against the very message of tolerance and forgiveness that Jesus tried to spread. "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her," John 8:7, English Standard Version.

LOL. Agree with this.

I think it's pretty obvious that Thomas:

A) didn't think this thought all the way through.

B) isn't too bright.

C) a little from column A and a little from column B.

D) is about to be lifted over IPW's head.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ouch!

Too bad there wasn't better access to birth control in Michigan in 1973. #Thomas

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jesus also warned Christians of persecution. It's just part of the gig. Is it frustrating? Uh huh, but as a Christian I say this "Did you die a horrible death on a cross today for no reason? Okay, then you weren't persecuted *that* badly...MAN UP BUTTERCUP" :) <---Seriously, I smile too.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to snap your fingers while waving your hand or whatever. FML.

*snaps fingers in a Z formation* Mmmmmmmm hmmmmmm. *Glares at like a sassy black woman even though I'm clearly white*

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Agree with this.

I think it's pretty obvious that Thomas:

A) didn't think this thought all the way through.

B) isn't too bright.

C) a little from column A and a little from column B.

D) is about to be lifted over IPW's head.

... he's getting stronger

:bolt:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you ask me, this continent sees too much catholic persecution and not enough Catholic priest prosecution

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont appreciate attention whores.

whoa whoa whoa.... let's not go bad-mouthing any kind of whores!

I agree Thomas has a right to whatever opinions he wants to have. And you have to be impressed the guy is so good at shutting down the low part of the net from high up on his :ipw:.