• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to grow a set ladies!

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go easy on my fellow fan. We aren't used to this back to back stuff and all of the attention we receive.
We are learning this as we go.
It's not easy being #1

This is the best way to respond to all the seahawks haters.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL version of Ohio State fans!

Its THE Ohio State University. Because we all know that the emphasis on the word, THE makes it somehow badass, I guess.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest answer, thanks :nod:
My observation is Seahawk and Patriot fans have been very respectful to each other so far.
Jake had the correct answer.
It is the fans of the other teams that need to snort a buncha midol.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to grow a set ladies?

I think TwilightAngel did.

And I think that was TwilightAngel's problem.

Be careful what you wish for.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone was offended. I think it's more along the lines of some troll bandwagon jumper busting out a thread about how his panties are twisted and how much shit he can stir up with his ignorance.
You poked the bear and don't like the fact that a shit ton of posters run up in here and chewed on you like beef jerky.
How many 'REAL' Seahawks fans are in here defending you??? Not many, Why?? Because they, being "Real' fans are not going to make such a scene like you did. They all know they handled buisness on the field yesterday and made a statement..... But trolls such as yourself have to make a spectacle of things and end up looking like the troll you so very badly want to be!!!!
Here I am, and sorry to be so late. I have been very bust fighting off trolls since late Sunday night.
I have NP with what Jake said. We Hawk fans get bashed repeatedly, for years, whether we win a Super Bowl or not. So folks, get fucking ready if we win this upcoming game.
This kinda reminds me of the movie 300.
Go Sparta
Go Seahawks