• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to grow a set ladies!

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it on the main board there are only really 3 topics ever discussed.

1. How good are the seahawks?

If you don't answer best team ever. Wilson is a good qb but not elite. Then you better watch out because seattle fans will be coming out of the woodwork.

2. Manning vs. Brady?

Well you better go with Brady and all his postseason accomplishments. If not all the NE fans will be sleddinging into your post to completely destroy it with post season stats.

3. Seahawks? who is better?

Better answer best team to ever be assembled or your post will be completely obliterated by seahawk "fans"

You're forgetting "Report: Patriots accused of .....

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look. I typically am a respectful guy. I congratulate teams and their fans, win or lose. I don't generalize fan bases or base my opinions of individuals on who they root for.

It is just that I see an inordinate amount of posts pissing and moaning about the Seahawks and I thought I would poke the bear a bit. It is quite surprising that so many posters seem to take it rather personally! If you aren't doing it then you shouldn't be so offended by it!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there were a lot of guys on this site, but I keep on reading posts from a bunch of whiny little girls!

I can't even imagine the hate and tears that will pour down if the Seahawks win a second in a row two weeks from now. I think all of you ladies should prepare and buy your estrogen blockers. Maybe man up and watch Fight Club or Hamburger Hill before you man-card gets revoked.

You know I'm sensitive this time of the month

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you say Seattle is the epicenter of pro football and all other fans are beginners? Would you say the Seahawks are the most-hated, the most-maligned team in NFL history? And finally, would you say that all other NFL fans are jelly and butthurt?

The NFL version of Ohio State fans!

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jakedog,

First, I find it odd that a minimally late thirties person will start a thread complaining about haters. That is high school crap. We could ask you to grow a set and not be hurt when people talk about your team.

Second, every year a team wins the SB and every year their fan base becomes pompous dicks. The fans of the other 31 teams respond in kind until a new team wins it. It is the rules of fan-dom. It is probably even greater on these boards since there are a large population of seahawk fans.

Again, I didn't specifically reference anyone but many seem to take it rather personally. Yes, it was an immature shot by me but it was all in jest. Anyone who can read should be able to tell that.

I am certainly not counting on a win in two weeks. If they play like they did yesterday the Patsunami will roll them big time. The Pack should have won that game and only a totally insane sequence of events led to the Seahawks winning. I think Seattle is luckier than hell to be there.

That being said, just a lot of shots being tossed at the Seahawks so I lobbed one back and the response is actually surprising!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't ft right since getting the brady avy. Woke up feeling like my balls are deflated

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sound like you are pretty sure the Hawks will win the SB. :pound::pound::pound:

Again, not at all sure. If they play like yesterday New England will win easily.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like OP is into trannys.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look. I typically am a respectful guy. I congratulate teams and their fans, win or lose. I don't generalize fan bases or base my opinions of individuals on who they root for.

It is just that I see an inordinate amount of posts pissing and moaning about the Seahawks and I thought I would poke the bear a bit. It is quite surprising that so many posters seem to take it rather personally! If you aren't doing it then you shouldn't be so offended by it!

Translation: You're not allowed to get offended at my offense.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: You're not allowed to get offended at my offense.

That is obviously not the case at all since so many were offended but I am surprised so many took it seriously when it was obviously a joke.

I really don't care what bskballer, azdbacks, fordman, gng, etc say because all they do is spew irrational hate at the Seahawks 24/7 but I am just surprised to see the level of general hatred leveled at the Hawks after yesterday's game. So I poked the bear a bit and am a bit surprised about the reaction of those who it was not even directed at.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't tell me what to grow!

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just love it when a team accomplishes something and all of their numb nutz fans crawl out from the safety of their team boards and start posting stupid crap on the general boards. It's enough to make one root for the Pats.

No, it's not that bad.

Yet.

Yeah, this Superbowl is shaping up to be Sophie's Choice

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is obviously not the case at all since so many were offended but I am surprised so many took it seriously when it was obviously a joke.

I really don't care what bskballer, azdbacks, fordman, gng, etc say because all they do is spew irrational hate at the Seahawks 24/7 but I am just surprised to see the level of general hatred leveled at the Hawks after yesterday's game. So I poked the bear a bit and am a bit surprised about the reaction of those who it was not even directed at.

I don't think anyone was offended. I think it's more along the lines of some troll bandwagon jumper busting out a thread about how his panties are twisted and how much shit he can stir up with his ignorance.
You poked the bear and don't like the fact that a shit ton of posters run up in here and chewed on you like beef jerky.
How many 'REAL' Seahawks fans are in here defending you??? Not many, Why?? Because they, being "Real' fans are not going to make such a scene like you did. They all know they handled buisness on the field yesterday and made a statement..... But trolls such as yourself have to make a spectacle of things and end up looking like the troll you so very badly want to be!!!!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone was offended. I think it's more along the lines of some troll bandwagon jumper busting out a thread about how his panties are twisted and how much shit he can stir up with his ignorance.
You poked the bear and don't like the fact that a shit ton of posters run up in here and chewed on you like beef jerky.
How many 'REAL' Seahawks fans are in here defending you??? Not many, Why?? Because they, being "Real' fans are not going to make such a scene like you did. They all know they handled buisness on the field yesterday and made a statement..... But trolls such as yourself have to make a spectacle of things and end up looking like the troll you so very badly want to be!!!!

:agree:He started a troll thread and now he just needs to deal with it. I find it odd that some posters love to bring on the hate so much to start a thread about it. Go figure.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:He started a troll thread and now he just needs to deal with it. I find it odd that some posters love to bring on the hate so much to start a thread about it. Go figure.

:agree: