• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Time to grow a set ladies!

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jake is and has always been a good poster. You can tell by his responses after his original post.

As for these type of threads, my motto for trolls is don't stoop to their level. Making an effort to embarrass them is unnecessary because more often than not they're doing that job pretty fine all on their own.

At this point I would say the Seahawks have won over a good amount of people. The resilience they showed making that comeback. The toughness shown by Earl and Sherman playing with a dislocated shoulder and a hyper extended elbow.

There will always be the group of 5-6 posters who invade every Seahawk thread to throw a little jab to see if they can stir things up with another Seahawk poster. Once one of those guys chime in the rest of the flock come. It's the same pattern almost every thread. It's annoying especially if you are just looking to have some real football discussions. But I say eff it let em hate.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone was offended. I think it's more along the lines of some troll bandwagon jumper busting out a thread about how his panties are twisted and how much shit he can stir up with his ignorance.
You poked the bear and don't like the fact that a shit ton of posters run up in here and chewed on you like beef jerky.
How many 'REAL' Seahawks fans are in here defending you??? Not many, Why?? Because they, being "Real' fans are not going to make such a scene like you did. They all know they handled buisness on the field yesterday and made a statement..... But trolls such as yourself have to make a spectacle of things and end up looking like the troll you so very badly want to be!!!!

All I did in the initial post was make reference to the fact that there was a lot of negativity towards the Seahawks and make a joke out of it. It was supposed to be funny and even if you didn't find it so (I thought it was humorous) you made waaayyy too big of a deal over nothing. I even apologized and admitted that the joke was walking a bit of a tightrope but you still are upset over it!

I made no references to any specific team, fanbase, or individual posters. All I did was poke at the posters that were already bringing up as many negative subjects as possible about my team. I would think that the only way that you should be offended by this was if you were making some of these negative posts, but you were not so I am at a loss as to why you are upset about it.

Look. There is a group of posters here who start threads and respond to threads involving the Seahawks in negative fashion every time. They spin any and every subject they can into something adverse as possible regarding my team. Their troll behavior is worse than anything that I have done here by a longshot. Those are the posters that I was referring to. How about you take it upon yourself to track them down and read them the riot act for their behavior since you somehow deem it necessary to do it to me over a joke thread? Go find any Seahawk related post by bskballer, bigdaddytorr, gunsandguitars, redskinsfan, fordman, sgtbrutus, manningtoluckujelly, azdbacksaz, or your beloved midnightangel , etc. and give them the same lines that you are preaching to me since you are so set on laying into people for trolling here. Thanks in advance for your support!

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there were a lot of guys on this site, but I keep on reading posts from a bunch of whiny little girls!

I can't even imagine the hate and tears that will pour down if the Seahawks win a second in a row two weeks from now. I think all of you ladies should prepare and buy your estrogen blockers. Maybe man up and watch Fight Club or Hamburger Hill before you man-card gets revoked.

Most fellows with more than two decades into this life realize that the ones questioning others manhood or sexual orientation are the ones with unresolved issues on these accounts. BTW, are you in therapy?

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My sense of humor may be out in left field, blurred by the heat haze in late July, but, it is employed frequently. Somebody gets it. Humor is as humor does, sir.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jakedog, one option would be to just shut the fuck up now. Is there really something else to explain?

Cripes.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is the gheyest thread I've read in a bit.

NickVT10

annnnnnnd its gone
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who would have thought that Seattle winning the NFC CG would produce more gloating and bitching than an tOSU-Oregon NGC...

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I did in the initial post was make reference to the fact that there was a lot of negativity towards the Seahawks and make a joke out of it. It was supposed to be funny and even if you didn't find it so (I thought it was humorous) you made waaayyy too big of a deal over nothing. I even apologized and admitted that the joke was walking a bit of a tightrope but you still are upset over it!

I made no references to any specific team, fanbase, or individual posters. All I did was poke at the posters that were already bringing up as many negative subjects as possible about my team. I would think that the only way that you should be offended by this was if you were making some of these negative posts, but you were not so I am at a loss as to why you are upset about it.

Look. There is a group of posters here who start threads and respond to threads involving the Seahawks in negative fashion every time. They spin any and every subject they can into something adverse as possible regarding my team. Their troll behavior is worse than anything that I have done here by a longshot. Those are the posters that I was referring to. How about you take it upon yourself to track them down and read them the riot act for their behavior since you somehow deem it necessary to do it to me over a joke thread? Go find any Seahawk related post by bskballer, bigdaddytorr, gunsandguitars, redskinsfan, fordman, sgtbrutus, manningtoluckujelly, azdbacksaz, or your beloved midnightangel , etc. and give them the same lines that you are preaching to me since you are so set on laying into people for trolling here. Thanks in advance for your support!

:pound:

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
667.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is the gheyest thread I've read in a bit.

Wait, you read the whole thing on purpose? Really? :L

I read the last couple of posts just because I'm a mod and won't go back any farther. :puke:

You need a better hobby man.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Die hard Seattle fan since 2012 ^^
Have been posting online with Jake for years until trolls caused the ESPN boards to implode.
Again AZ, incorrect.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am posting this on all these troll threads as it accomplishes just as much as any argument. Haters will hate. Its called envy!

1f8594e79e7e6c755c7a4b809ecfd500.jpg
Watch out for that Carpal Tunnel syndrome stuff. There is sooooo much pain around here you are probably doing double shifts with that pic.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go back and hide in your cave otherwise known as the Seahawks board
I feel your pain. I'm sure there have been other teams that continually have the Saints # and have repeatedly knock them out of the playoffs besides the Seahawks.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are two teams left.

And you're confused that not everyone is a fan of those teams. :der:
Go easy on my fellow fan. We aren't used to this back to back stuff and all of the attention we receive.
We are learning this as we go.
It's not easy being #1.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it on the main board there are only really 3 topics ever discussed.

1. How good are the seahawks?

If you don't answer best team ever. Wilson is a good qb but not elite. Then you better watch out because seattle fans will be coming out of the woodwork.

2. Manning vs. Brady?

Well you better go with Brady and all his postseason accomplishments. If not all the NE fans will be sleddinging into your post to completely destroy it with post season stats.

3. Seahawks? who is better?

Better answer best team to ever be assembled or your post will be completely obliterated by seahawk "fans"
So, are you suggesting it is time to post a Seahawk thread?

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Hawks of course but " Time to grow a set ladies " so misogynistic terrible thread title it's bad and you should feel bad OP.