• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tim Tebow Question

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I wasn't talking about the media. I'm talking about the fans. I guess i should have been more clear, but all the Tebow fans from either Denver, Florida, or wherever seem to have this notion that because he won football games in college he can win them in the NFL. We all know he can run the football, but his position is Quarterback.

I've heard that statement about his religious beliefs and personally i don't care. I just don't think that has anything to do with football and he shouldn't get any special attention for it. Plenty of guys in the NFL are "religious" but they don't get media coverage because of it.

Why is he starting when he was 3rd on the depth chart? Either the coach, the GM, or the owner pulled the plug and put him in because that's what the fans wanted. I'm excited to sit back and watch him fail. That may sound like a dick thing to say, but it's only because he's got more attention than he ever should have.

Wow. This makes you seem like such a pussy. I'm not a fan of Tebow as a football player, but are you seriously criticizing the fans from Florida and Denver for wanting to see him be successful?

FUCK ALL THE UTAH AND 49ER FANS FOR WANTING TO SEE ALEX SMITH BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!

As a matter of fact, anyone that cheers for a player on their team, or from their college, can just go straight to hell.

Frankly, you're ripping people for supporting him because he's a good person and a "good Christian," but it seems like you want to see him fail for the same reasons.

What has Tim Tebow done to piss you off so much? Do you think he's fake?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. This makes you seem like such a pussy. I'm not a fan of Tebow as a football player, but are you seriously criticizing the fans from Florida and Denver for wanting to see him be successful?

FUCK ALL THE UTAH AND 49ER FANS FOR WANTING TO SEE ALEX SMITH BE SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!

As a matter of fact, anyone that cheers for a player on their team, or from their college, can just go straight to hell.

Frankly, you're ripping people for supporting him because he's a good person and a "good Christian," but it seems like you want to see him fail for the same reasons.

What has Tim Tebow done to piss you off so much? Do you think he's fake?

Oh yay, it's been a while since I've been criticized by you.

First of all, i am ripping him because he's got more attention from the fans and the media for having done absolutely nothing in the NFL and that makes me a pussy? Glad to know your definition of the word. I am not ripping him for his religion. I have no problem with anyone's beliefs, but to put a guy up on a pedestal because he's a "Winner"? What i want to know from the Broncos fans is why they believe his mechanics are going to translate to the NFL. They are literally hyping the guy up for no reason at all besides the fact that he is a "Winner" and because he's Christian. They should want him to succeed, but when is enough enough? How bad does the dude have to fail before they claim the Tebow experiment to be over?

No, i don't think he's a fake Christian and that has nothing to do with it. What pisses me off is hearing about Tebow all of the damn time when the Broncos are irrelevant right now. If they didn't have Tebow they would hardly be talked about. If i was a Broncos i would want Orton in there. Quinn would be my second pick.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
They are literally hyping the guy up for no reason at all besides the fact that he is a "Winner" and because he's Christian.

Football fans are hyping him up because he's a winner AND a Christian?

They should want him to succeed, but when is enough enough? How bad does the dude have to fail before they claim the Tebow experiment to be over?

He's started like 2 or 3 games in his career. I'd say he deserves a little more time than that.

What pisses me off is hearing about Tebow all of the damn time when the Broncos are irrelevant right now.

Do you live around a bunch of Bronco or Gator fans? Why are you hearing about Tebow so much?

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh yay, it's been a while since I've been criticized by you.

First of all, i am ripping him because he's got more attention from the fans and the media for having done absolutely nothing in the NFL and that makes me a pussy? Glad to know your definition of the word. I am not ripping him for his religion. I have no problem with anyone's beliefs, but to put a guy up on a pedestal because he's a "Winner"? What i want to know from the Broncos fans is why they believe his mechanics are going to translate to the NFL. They are literally hyping the guy up for no reason at all besides the fact that he is a "Winner" and because he's Christian. They should want him to succeed, but when is enough enough? How bad does the dude have to fail before they claim the Tebow experiment to be over?

No, i don't think he's a fake Christian and that has nothing to do with it. What pisses me off is hearing about Tebow all of the damn time when the Broncos are irrelevant right now. If they didn't have Tebow they would hardly be talked about. If i was a Broncos i would want Orton in there. Quinn would be my second pick.

So you are angry at Tebow and want to see him fail because of . . . . the fans? Is Tebow doing something to make the fans support him unconditionally? Has Tebow failed yet? You're ready to declare the experiment over now it seems like. You act as if he's already a failure in the NFL.

I have yet to see a reason to dislike Tebow. If you want to criticize, direct it towards the fans. You're directing too much criticism toward Tebow without giving any reason at all for it.

And why would you want Quinn over Tebow? Quinn has a history of not being successful in the NFL. Tebow has no history in the NFL.

If you hate Tebow simply because he's popular, you seem like a pussy.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are literally hyping the guy up for no reason at all besides the fact that he is a "Winner" and because he's Christian.

Football fans are hyping him up because he's a winner AND a Christian?

They should want him to succeed, but when is enough enough? How bad does the dude have to fail before they claim the Tebow experiment to be over?

He's started like 2 or 3 games in his career. I'd say he deserves a little more time than that.

What pisses me off is hearing about Tebow all of the damn time when the Broncos are irrelevant right now.

Do you live around a bunch of Bronco or Gator fans? Why are you hearing about Tebow so much?

Yes, people talk about him more because of that second reason but obviously to a lesser degree.

Ok, so he started a few games, but if your the coach and you believe that Brady Quinn is your second best QB, wouldn't you want to see what he can do first?

I actually do live around quite a few Broncos fans. It's kind of annoying. I suppose it's making me a bitter.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are angry at Tebow and want to see him fail because of . . . . the fans? Is Tebow doing something to make the fans support him unconditionally? Has Tebow failed yet? You're ready to declare the experiment over now it seems like. You act as if he's already a failure in the NFL.

I have yet to see a reason to dislike Tebow. If you want to criticize, direct it towards the fans. You're directing too much criticism toward Tebow without giving any reason at all for it.

And why would you want Quinn over Tebow? Quinn has a history of not being successful in the NFL. Tebow has no history in the NFL.

If you hate Tebow simply because he's popular, you seem like a pussy.

When did i say i was angry at Tebow? Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I'm not directing it at Tebow. It's not his fault that he's being over hyped. I'm just voicing my opinion about the situation. I'm not calling for Tebow's head. He hasn't done shit in the NFL but If he does then good for him. If you look at his mechanics it's hard to believe he could ever pull it off. The FO simply gave into the fans. I guess they had to make a move to keep their fan base happy, but it's a dumb move and I am tired of hearing about it. That's all I am saying.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
When did i say i was angry at Tebow? Stop trying to put words in my mouth. I'm not directing it at Tebow. It's not his fault that he's being over hyped. I'm just voicing my opinion about the situation. I'm not calling for Tebow's head. He hasn't done shit in the NFL but If he does then good for him. If you look at his mechanics it's hard to believe he could ever pull it off. The FO simply gave into the fans. I guess they had to make a move to keep their fan base happy, but it's a dumb move and I am tired of hearing about it. That's all I am saying.

Why would anyone ever think you're angry at Tim Tebow? The first three words you wrote in this thread are "Fuck Tim Tebow.

Fuck Tim Tebow. He's hyped up because of what he did in college and his religious beliefs. He will never be an NFL QB. Every time he completes a pass or does anything good it is over hyped. We all know he can run the football. The key to kicking his ass is to blitz the shit out of him and force him to throw the ball quickly because he is the most inaccurate passer i have seen in a long time.

That's your first post in this thread. You aren't directing your anger at him? Everything you said in your last post contradicts what you've been saying in the rest of the thread. You aren't calling for his head? Earlier you asked when the Tebow experiment would be over.

Are you trying to back off your inflammatory comments from earlier?

You got mad at me for saying your comments make you seem like a pussy, yet you said you sound like a dick. You're so defensive right now it's comical.

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've heard tebow best asset is his ability to improvise and make plays so if you blitz him like crazy are you not forcing him to do what he does best?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would anyone ever think you're angry at Tim Tebow? The first three words you wrote in this thread are "Fuck Tim Tebow.

That's your first post in this thread. You aren't directing your anger at him? Everything you said in your last post contradicts what you've been saying in the rest of the thread. You aren't calling for his head? Earlier you asked when the Tebow experiment would be over.

Are you trying to back off your inflammatory comments from earlier?

You got mad at me for saying your comments make you seem like a pussy, yet you said you sound like a dick. You're so defensive right now it's comical.

Says the guy who searches for posts that you make you feel justified enough to call people pussies and act tough? When do you ever agree with anybody? You seem to enjoy conflict.

Yeah i said Fuck Tim Tebow because i am tired of hearing about him. I'm calling for the hype to stop until he actually does something and actually improves his play. My subtext was fuck the hype. I never said anything to say i hated what he represented, wanted him to get his ass kicked, or "call for his head". He hasn't done shit. Why is the guy being talked about constantly when he hasn't done shit in the NFL? That's all I'm saying. You can ridicule me all you want for saying fuck Tim Tebow, but that's my opinion on the situation. Let me ask you something. When someone calls you a pussy does that piss you off? Is anger not a normal reaction when someone calls you that?

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who searches for posts that you make you feel justified enough to call people pussies and act tough? When do you ever agree with anybody? You seem to enjoy conflict.

Yeah i said Fuck Tim Tebow because i am tired of hearing about him. I'm calling for the hype to stop until he actually does something and actually improves his play. My subtext was fuck the hype. I never said anything to say i hated what he represented, wanted him to get his ass kicked, or "call for his head". He hasn't done shit. Why is the guy being talked about constantly when he hasn't done shit in the NFL? That's all I'm saying. You can ridicule me all you want for saying fuck Tim Tebow, but that's my opinion on the situation. Let me ask you something. When someone calls you a pussy does that piss you off? Is anger not a normal reaction when someone calls you that?

Then stop listening. That's all on you. Don't try and hide now that you've been called out. Everything you've posted has screamed hate for Tebow. Tebow is such a polarizing person, but I always wonder why people root for him to fail. There are so many other guys in the NFL that are "bad guys" that you can root for to fail. I just don't understand it.

The media talks about Tebow because whether you want to admit it or not, people want to hear about him and the Denver situation. Sports media is a ratings driven business.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I despised him in College but that was because he was always killing my Vols. Now that he's in the league and back to starting again, I'm a huge fan. I'll go out of my way to watch any Broncos game I can online now. If I get nutty enough I'll get a Chinese Tebow jersey.

imac_21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Are you fucking kidding me? In one post you tell me not to put words in your mouth. When I show you your words, you tell me I'm supposed to focus on the subtext and not the literal words. In the same paragraph, quoted above, where you tell me I need to read your subtext, you rip me for focusing on things that are implied rather than outright said. Seriously, fucking pick one. Should I rake your literal words or read the subtext? You want me to both, yet neither. Figure it the fuck out.

I'm sorry I said you were seeming like a pussy (I did not say you ARE a pussy. Read the fucking subtext - actually, that wasn't subtext. That was just text).

I should have called you a dick. You sounded like a dick. Do you feel better now?

Although the way you reacted to it all, you came across like a pussy.

Maybe I'll just call you a hermaphrodite.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you fucking kidding me? In one post you tell me not to put words in your mouth. When I show you your words, you tell me I'm supposed to focus on the subtext and not the literal words. In the same paragraph, quoted above, where you tell me I need to read your subtext, you rip me for focusing on things that are implied rather than outright said. Seriously, fucking pick one. Should I rake your literal words or read the subtext? You want me to both, yet neither. Figure it the fuck out.

I'm sorry I said you were seeming like a pussy (I did not say you ARE a pussy. Read the fucking subtext - actually, that wasn't subtext. That was just text).

I should have called you a dick. You sounded like a dick. Do you feel better now?

Although the way you reacted to it all, you came across like a pussy.

Maybe I'll just call you a hermaphrodite.

Omg you are such a piece of shit. Ok, you got me. I said "Fuck Tim Tebow". Yeah, calling me a dick would have been better and i could have actually agreed with that statement. What a pussy does is start talking shit over the internet when they can't back it up. What i should have said was fuck the hype he is getting, but you saw an opportunity to try and act tough and talk shit to somebody because that's what you do. It takes a real tough guy to talk shit over the internet. Bravo imac i hope your followers are all bowing down to you because you pointed out that i said "fuck Tim Tebow" and you felt like saying i seem like a pussy because of it.

You never answered my question btw. When someone says you are a pussy (or that you are acting like a pussy) does that piss you off? Because that's a normal reaction to a fucking insult. So now you are going to call me a hermaphrodite because i am tired of the hype over Tebow and i felt like voicing my own opinion on it? I'm hear to talk football and voice my opinion as well as listen to others. It would be nice to see you give some positive feedback for once instead of trying to be a prick all of the time. It's too bad too, because i know you have plenty of knowledge of the game. You just choose to be a dick instead.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then stop listening. That's all on you. Don't try and hide now that you've been called out. Everything you've posted has screamed hate for Tebow. Tebow is such a polarizing person, but I always wonder why people root for him to fail. There are so many other guys in the NFL that are "bad guys" that you can root for to fail. I just don't understand it.

The media talks about Tebow because whether you want to admit it or not, people want to hear about him and the Denver situation. Sports media is a ratings driven business.

So what do you suggest? That i stop watching ESPN when they discuss Tebow? Maybe i should just stop watching football because of it? You are taking this the wrong way. I want the guy to prove something in the NFL before he gets credit for being this so called winner.

Where the hell am i hiding? I'm here talking right back. You're the one who barely jumped in on the conversation. This isn't my normal role and i hate getting into these type of debates because they are stupid. It's football not a dick measuring contest. I said fuck Tebow, i should have said "Fuck the Tebow hype". Forgive me for a making a human error. I guess you never do?

Thepatty13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Ive never understood all the Tebow hatred. I just dont see how u can cheer against a guy like Tebow. He is such a great guy and skilled in my opinion. I just dont get it.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do you suggest? That i stop watching ESPN when they discuss Tebow? Maybe i should just stop watching football because of it? You are taking this the wrong way. I want the guy to prove something in the NFL before he gets credit for being this so called winner.

Where the hell am i hiding? I'm here talking right back. You're the one who barely jumped in on the conversation. This isn't my normal role and i hate getting into these type of debates because they are stupid. It's football not a dick measuring contest. I said fuck Tebow, i should have said "Fuck the Tebow hype". Forgive me for a making a human error. I guess you never do?

I've actually been in this convo for a while, go read through the thread if you like, but that's beside the point.

Maybe you should have chosen your words more carefully. I think you're reading more into it then there really is. I don't know anyone calling a Tebow a "winner" because what he is doing in the NFL. But is it really so wrong to use his college success for a reason that he should be getting a shot in the NFL? Is there any doubt that he was a "winner" in college? Is it wrong for fans to want him to have a chance?

Maybe you should stop watching ESPN when the topic of Tebow comes on if you get this riled up about it on a message board.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually been in this convo for a while, go read through the thread if you like, but that's beside the point.

Maybe you should have chosen your words more carefully. I think you're reading more into it then there really is. I don't know anyone calling a Tebow a "winner" because what he is doing in the NFL. But is it really so wrong to use his college success for a reason that he should be getting a shot in the NFL? Is there any doubt that he was a "winner" in college? Is it wrong for fans to want him to have a chance?

Maybe you should stop watching ESPN when the topic of Tebow comes on if you get this riled up about it on a message board.

I was really talking about the convo between imac and myself, but that's besides the point like you said.

I'm not riled up about the Tebow thing. I don't like the fact that Tebow gets talked about so much when he hasn't done anything. It's just getting ridiculous now, but I'm not "pissed" about it. I'm just tired of hearing about it from everyone and i think other issues deserve more attention. He gets talked about more than entire organizations do.

It's not always that easy to not pay attention. You want to hear their input, but it's just getting ridiculous. I think the fact that i said "Fuck Tebow" you guys are assuming i am storming around with Tebow hate pictures on my wall or something. I just think he is one of the most over hyped players we have ever seen and that's just how i feel about it. I have nothing against the guy personally.

bigninerfan56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really talking about the convo between imac and myself, but that's besides the point like you said.

I'm not riled up about the Tebow thing. I don't like the fact that Tebow gets talked about so much when he hasn't done anything. It's just getting ridiculous now, but I'm not "pissed" about it. I'm just tired of hearing about it from everyone and i think other issues deserve more attention. He gets talked about more than entire organizations do.

It's not always that easy to not pay attention. You want to hear their input, but it's just getting ridiculous. I think the fact that i said "Fuck Tebow" you guys are assuming i am storming around with Tebow hate pictures on my wall or something. I just think he is one of the most over hyped players we have ever seen and that's just how i feel about it. I have nothing against the guy personally.

Fair enough. I will leave you with your opinion then.