• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday, July 11th Conversation: Dbacks vs. Brewers

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that kid could care less

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit. Well at least Eaton hit a triple. How sexy was it?

Perfectly placed in the gap. Just out of reach of both the CF and LF. They both kind of dove at it and it got by them. It looked like he might have an inside the park hr.

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know if anyone has mentioned this in this thread but why is Gibson still playing Kubel over Pollock? It makes no sense. Pollock provides gold glove caliber defense, makes winning plays, and he has better offensive numbers than Kubel. He also has a lot of potential to get better while Kubel is as good as he is going to get, which is not that good.

Parra, Pollock, and Eaton would probably be the best defensive outfield in baseball. All three of those guys are incredibly fast and very exciting to watch. Kubel and also Ross are so boring to watch. They are old, past their prime, and are not going to get any better than they are. I do not know what Gibson is thinking not wanting to put his best team out there.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not know if anyone has mentioned this in this thread but why is Gibson still playing Kubel over Pollock? It makes no sense. Pollock provides gold glove caliber defense, makes winning plays, and he has better offensive numbers than Kubel. He also has a lot of potential to get better while Kubel is as good as he is going to get, which is not that good.

Parra, Pollock, and Eaton would probably be the best defensive outfield in baseball. All three of those guys are incredibly fast and very exciting to watch. Kubel and also Ross are so boring to watch. They are old, past their prime, and are not going to get any better than they are. I do not know what Gibson is thinking not wanting to put his best team out there.

Its impossible for me to agree with you any more than I do Tuffy. I get that they want more "power potential" in the lineup but Kubel sucks compared to Pollock. I rather just have someone that gets hits over the "maybe someday will homer" guy.

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely agree. My only guess would be maybe they are trying to showcase him for other teams before the trade deadline? So far he's not doing much to increase his trade value. :lame:

SnakePhan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, Kubel did something right!

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came to a realization that I never hated the Rockies that much I just hated their mentally retarded fanbase. I hate the Dodgers much more. In fact I dont mind the Rockies at all. Rockies fans are a different story. Actually I mainly feel sorry for Rockies fans. Giants fans this season have been chill but thats because they suck. Padres fans are extinct. sorry for the ramble I think my buzz is kicking in. :noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

CrustyAvacado

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright Dbacks, now that its tied dont fuck this game up.

CrustyAvacado

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came to a realization that I never hated the Rockies that much I just hated their mentally retarded fanbase. I hate the Dodgers much more. In fact I dont mind the Rockies at all. Rockies fans are a different story. Actually I mainly feel sorry for Rockies fans. Giants fans this season have been chill but thats because they suck. Padres fans are extinct. sorry for the ramble I think my buzz is kicking in. :noidea:
HAHAHAHAHAH