• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THUNDER UP!!!

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year they were the 2nd most efficient Offense and tied for 3rd best Defense efficiency. They return the same starters with one casualty.

Their team is complete and great, but it might not have the edge required to overtake the Heat, I like them over any other team in the league though. They are the Heat light but with a better center.

PG is their major concern. Westbrook is arguably the most athletic player in the league but he is coming off of a knee injury which can destroy a players ego. Somehow I do not see this being an issue for Westbrook like it was for Rose. He may have some rust but I expect him to be full strength (or as much as needed) come playoff time. If that happens they are my pick to come out of the west.

1 thing I overlooked in predicting the Thunders demise with out westbrook is their depth at that position. They have Jackson who is a young athlete who is learning and Fisher to help teach him and pick up some minutes.

My biggest concern with them as a franchise is that they can not afford (or are not willing) to go into the luxury. this could prove to be an issue in keeping and acquiring top talent.

I like them a lot more to come out of this with a high seed.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Russell can get the rust off of him and some of the role players step up, they can definitely make a run - I think they're actually going to be a bit of an underdog this year because people aren't going to look at them as much because of their disappointment last season

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can get behind that thought, despite thinking the public will go the opposite direction.

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackson will be good off the bench when Westbrook gets back. Lamb needs to step up. Steven Adams could be a difference maker.