• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thoughts on Eric Ebron.........

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Stafford I have to wait six fuckin' years, but Ebrons a bust less than a month in?

:crazy:

6 years and counting. If he aint Joe Montana then he was a waste of a draft pick. Every player taken in the first had better the be the GOAT or they were a waste of a pick.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to jump in to a thread and bitch about a bunch of random shit. :clap:

It remains to be seen if Ebron was a waste of a draft pick or not. If he has a productive career in Detroit for 10 years it was not a waste of a pick. His career has barely fucking started. Lets see what he is before we start labeling him a bust or a waste.

And there is no real indication that Broyles is on his way out. By your logic Anyone not starting is going out ala Leshoure. Not that Leshoure matters at all regarding anything at this point. Right now Broyles is depth. Its ok.

You realize we are in week 3 with a winning record and you are in here talking about rebuilding next offseason? How about we let this season play out before we start getting into the offseason and whether or not this team is in rebuilding mode.

You mean discuss obvious concerns about the lions? Way to always sugarcoat their bad decisions. 16-0 right? Sorry man, its hard to find any credibility whatsoever in your posts when you are that biased. I didnt say ebron is a bust, I said it was a bad pick at ten, a waste of a pick at ten. Ebron could do very well, I think he will be a decent TE, but it is still a bad pick at ten. We could have drafted a punter at ten and you would have found some way to sugarcoat that as well. Broyles sure has followed leshoures path to a tee. They did the same thing last year with mikel. You are always in denial though until the last nail hits the coffin. I want broyles to contribute as do the rest of us, its not looking good currently. I like how when someone addresses legitimate concerns that translates to bitching for you. It gets old bro.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he has a productive career in Detroit it was a good pick. Not everyone is going to be Jimmy Graham.

IF. It was a poor decision period.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Stafford I have to wait six fuckin' years, but Ebrons a bust less than a month in?

:crazy:

I never said he was a bust if your post is directed toward me. I said he was a bad pick at ten. I think he will be a decent TE, but he was a bad pick that early in the draft. What IM confused about is why all of the tate hate, when tate was their best acquisition of the offseason but you are on board with a first round te. Makes no sense.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to jump in to a thread and bitch about a bunch of random shit. :clap:

It remains to be seen if Ebron was a waste of a draft pick or not. If he has a productive career in Detroit for 10 years it was not a waste of a pick. His career has barely fucking started. Lets see what he is before we start labeling him a bust or a waste.

And there is no real indication that Broyles is on his way out. By your logic Anyone not starting is going out ala Leshoure. Not that Leshoure matters at all regarding anything at this point. Right now Broyles is depth. Its ok.

You realize we are in week 3 with a winning record and you are in here talking about rebuilding next offseason? How about we let this season play out before we start getting into the offseason and whether or not this team is in rebuilding mode.

Im as excited as you are about the lions being 2-1, but I also dont have my head buried in the sand 24/7. We go through this same song and dance every season and inevitably one of us is right. I predicted the lions to be 9-7 and thats definitely attainable but they absolutely have concerns that need to be addressed. They have the talent in place to make the playoffs. Stafford needs to play like he did in week one for that to be possible. The defense has taken a huge hit with injuries, ugh.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean discuss obvious concerns about the lions? Way to always sugarcoat their bad decisions. 16-0 right? Sorry man, its hard to find any credibility whatsoever in your posts when you are that biased. I didnt say ebron is a bust, I said it was a bad pick at ten, a waste of a pick at ten. Ebron could do very well, I think he will be a decent TE, but it is still a bad pick at ten. We could have drafted a punter at ten and you would have found some way to sugarcoat that as well. Broyles sure has followed leshoures path to a tee. They did the same thing last year with mikel. You are always in denial though until the last nail hits the coffin. I want broyles to contribute as do the rest of us, its not looking good currently. I like how when someone addresses legitimate concerns that translates to bitching for you. It gets old bro.

YOu jumped into a thread with people talking about Ebron to bitching about Broyles, Fairley, Leshoure, and Suh's contract. Yea dude, thats you bitching. I dont need to sugar coat shit. YOu dont have to like my predictions. Doesn't matter. You want to bring up things that are retarded I'll call them out. Deal with it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6 years and counting. If he aint Joe Montana then he was a waste of a draft pick. Every player taken in the first had better the be the GOAT or they were a waste of a pick.

Reif still has time to become Anthony Munoz. But not much. He gets till early November, maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im as excited as you are about the lions being 2-1, but I also dont have my head buried in the sand 24/7. We go through this same song and dance every season and inevitably one of us is right. I predicted the lions to be 9-7 and thats definitely attainable but they absolutely have concerns that need to be addressed. They have the talent in place to make the playoffs. Stafford needs to play like he did in week one for that to be possible. The defense has taken a huge hit with injuries, ugh.

Defense has taken huge hits all year. Thats why we have depth charts. Next guy needs to be able to step up. There is nothing that can be done to prevent injuries. They happen every year. They will happen next year, and the year after.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said he was a bust if your post is directed toward me. I said he was a bad pick at ten. I think he will be a decent TE, but he was a bad pick that early in the draft. What IM confused about is why all of the tate hate, when tate was their best acquisition of the offseason but you are on board with a first round te. Makes no sense.

Brandon Pettigrew was the best offseason signing. And Tate can eat my butt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reif still has time to become Anthony Munoz. But not much. He gets still early November, maybe.

Reiff is already a failure. He didn't make the hall of fame by now he's never going to.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had we not drafted Ebron, we'd only have BP right now. If we hadnt resigned BP, I may have had a stroke. So Im pretty content with the "luxury" pick myself.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had we not drafted Ebron, we'd only have BP right now. If we hadnt resigned BP, I may have had a stroke. So Im pretty content with the "luxury" pick myself.

Thats a good point. And I hate BP. that would be horrible. I want to see more of Ebron, not to see what he can do, but more simply to see less of BP.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who's hating on Tate?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats a good point. And I hate BP. that would be horrible. I want to see more of Ebron, not to see what he can do, but more simply to see less of BP.

I tried to lob that one up for ya.

:clap:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the word on Fauria's injury?

I really believed he would be the go to TE in the receiving game this season.

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is the word on Fauria's injury?

I really believed he would be the go to TE in the receiving game this season.

He's getting an mri. The way it's going this year, season ending is my guess.

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebron sucks, Stafford should be benched for Moore, Ndamukong Suh needs to be traded for a 2nd round pick, and we need to draft all secondary next year and sign Rod Woodson, Ed Reed, and Deion Sanders. There. Is that the most antagonistic post on a Lions message board?!?!?!

Kreton

Former 5x UFC Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ebron sucks, Stafford should be benched for Moore, Ndamukong Suh needs to be traded for a 2nd round pick, and we need to draft all secondary next year and sign Rod Woodson, Ed Reed, and Deion Sanders. There. Is that the most antagonistic post on a Lions message board?!?!?!

Sadly no.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can Ebron kick FGs? Might make him useful since he isn't being used to play TE.