• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Those Cheating Ravens!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens reportedly had some illegal padded practice at rookie camp

The current collective-bargaining agreement was agreed upon in 2011, and it significantly cut back the amount of padded practices a team could have. It completely eliminated padded practices from the offseason work.
The Baltimore Ravens, with a head coach and general manager who were hired long before 2011, presumably had enough time to learn those rules. Yet, they reportedly still participated in at least some illegal practice time during the rookie minicamp.
The Ravens had "a five-minute period on May 6 when rookies and first-year players suited up in pads during a non-contact punt protection drill,"according to ESPN.com's Jamison Hensley. That's against the rules and the NFL will investigate. According to Hensley's story, the Ravens thought rookie minicamps had different rules than regular OTA practices (so .... they've been violating the CBA for five years?) and pulled the players off the field after Ravens union rep Ben Watson offered some clarification.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I demand this be turned into PAD-GATE immediately!

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The current collective-bargaining agreement was agreed upon in 2011, and it significantly cut back the amount of padded practices a team could have. It completely eliminated padded practices from the offseason work.
The Baltimore Ravens, with a head coach and general manager who were hired long before 2011, presumably had enough time to learn those rules. Yet, they reportedly still participated in at least some illegal practice time during the rookie minicamp.
The Ravens had "a five-minute period on May 6 when rookies and first-year players suited up in pads during a non-contact punt protection drill,"according to ESPN.com's Jamison Hensley. That's against the rules and the NFL will investigate. According to Hensley's story, the Ravens thought rookie minicamps had different rules than regular OTA practices (so .... they've been violating the CBA for five years?) and pulled the players off the field after Ravens union rep Ben Watson offered some clarification.

dem sunzabitches

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punish them. Stiff fine.

tom brady is still the biggest cheater of our generation.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was reports that Harbaugh was spotted with Belichick on his fishing boat..... Sources say that Belichick uses the boat for his meetings as "a safe " since transmitting devices can't work on the boat, ( you know spy gear)

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was reports that Harbaugh was spotted with Belichick on his fishing boat..... Sources say that Belichick uses the boat for his meetings as "a safe " since transmitting devices can't work on the boat, ( you know spy gear)

If I ever found myself alone on a boat with Bill Belichick I would tie the anchor to my leg and jump overboard.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Harbaugh was on a boat with Belichick it would only be to throw him over the side.
Which would be a huge favor for all of mankind.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Harbaugh was on a boat with Belichick it would only be to throw him over the side.
Which would be a huge favor for all of mankind.
No, a huge favor to all mankind would be the boat sinking with both of them trapped onboard. :D

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, a huge favor to all mankind would be the boat sinking with both of them trapped onboard. :D

I would say they could just jump on one of those air rafts and float to survival, but on Bill's boat they're all deflated. If anything, he's consistent. :facepalm3:

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say they could just jump on one of those air rafts and float to survival, but on Bill's boat they're all deflated. If anything, he's consistent. :facepalm3:

You've won the internet.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Baltimore Raisin organization is the skeeziest, sleeziest, shitiest run team in all of professional sports. From their whiny, duplicitous, dickbag, faggot owner to their fucking crybaby, dewshbag schmuck head coach and their mildly retarted (and apparently color blind) QB right on down to the the murderous shitbag that they claim as the best player in team history it is without a doubt the toilet bowl of the NFL.

Not even the Steelers can touch that level of filth.

RavensNation2158

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Baltimore Raisin organization is the skeeziest, sleeziest, shitiest run team in all of professional sports. From their whiny, duplicitous, dickbag, faggot owner to their fucking crybaby, dewshbag schmuck head coach and their mildly retarted (and apparently color blind) QB right on down to the the murderous shitbag that they claim as the best player in team history it is without a doubt the toilet bowl of the NFL.

Not even the Steelers can touch that level of filth.

I had to read this twice because I was convinced you were talking about your own team, Rex.
Other than the word "Baltimore", it all fits. Nicely done!
Oh... we'd also need to add: ugg-wearing pansy, serial killer, and cheater (multiple times) for it to be a true fit. But you're off to a good start and I applaud your effort. :nod:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to read this twice because I was convinced you were talking about your own team, Rex.
Other than the word "Baltimore", it all fits. Nicely done!
Oh... we'd also need to add: ugg-wearing pansy, serial killer, and cheater (multiple times) for it to be a true fit. But you're off to a good start and I applaud your effort. :nod:

There is a reason the Colts franchise fled the shithole known as Baltimore and took all of their name rights and records with them.

If you want to know that reason have a look in the mirror, trannygann69 :thumb: