• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: This weekends upsets

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont feel like its an attack, your logic is flawed. the line tells you who the favorite is, its not a "push" if its labeled pickem then its a push, your wrong, period.
Have fun:wave:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope just pointing out I forgot the Rams were playing in London due to the hour and the libations consumed.
Enjoy
right, and that games that have point spreads are really pick ems, its a flawed betting argument, theres a reason they give those 3 points

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point. I totally forgot about that when I posted.

Young horse Gurley vs old one AP, should be fun to watch. See if Peterson is ready for glue factory, and I like the line-up for AZ with future HOFers Fitz, AP and most likely Patrick Peterson, if he can maintain, and not get injured

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young horse Gurley vs old one AP, should be fun to watch. See if Peterson is ready for glue factory, and I like the line-up for AZ with future HOFers Fitz, AP and most likely Patrick Peterson, if he can maintain, and not get injured
R U saying take Zona ?:suds:

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why you feel like this is an attack on you?
Ok so the odds makers generally give a home team 3 points. We agree on that. The reason they get three is because the odds makers consider that a push. So you're not technically wrong you're just wrong.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It certainly makes the race in the NFCW a lot more exciting. I like both these teams. Just not sure they can take down the Seahawks though? Seattle always seems to start slow. The difference this year the injuries are starting to pile up on the D side and they don't have a lot of depth. That was a tough loss for the Rams against Seattle.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think you pick against the Seahawks evert week. Nothing wrong with that, but it does make me smile.

Didn't pick against them last week (I know they had a bye), and the week before I did take the Rams.

But I did pick them to beat Indy. And I did take the Titans and GB.

Pick against and root against are entirely different animals....

Picking is biddness......