• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Offseason Has Sucked: 2016 Edition

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richie Retardo Juicer Newton just cain't help himself. Losing the Super Bowl is now "I win My Way."

"This season has been an incredible journey and I want to thank PANTHERNAT1ON and all of the fans that iNSP1RED us to great achievements. iAMnøtPERFËCT and I will make mistakes but I will continue to work on improving each day trying toPERFECTallMYimPERFECT1ON. Pursuing greatness is my commitment, and I will continue to be TRÜ to myself, to my FAM1LY and to making all of YOÜ who follow me PROUD! iW1LL W1N... MY WAY... and hope to iNSP1REüALLtoW1N.... ürWAY! -1OVE"

upload_2016-2-12_13-37-9.png

Lulz@ that Awbun education shining through.

:pound::pound::pound:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound:some more @ Barners. Favorite son Dameyune Craig jumps ship for LSU.

Damn, that's pretty bad, offensive guy too. Defensive ones I can somewhat understand, but offensive, and to a school that is being threatened to be shut down(not that I really believe it) is just bad.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, that's pretty bad, offensive guy too. Defensive ones I can somewhat understand, but offensive, and to a school that is being threatened to be shut down(not that I really believe it) is just bad.

Cain't blame 'em. I wouldn't want to work/play for a nerdy high school coarch neither. Gus will get canned after the woe e-gulls start 1-3 next season.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU receivers Trey Quinn, Kevin Spears to transfer
The program on Tuesday confirmed the departures of wide receivers Trey Quinn and Kevin Spears, a duo that caught five combined passes in 2015.

Quinn played consistently as a freshman in 2014 before two critical drops contributed to an overtime loss to Alabama; he caught only one pass for three yards the rest of that season and just five for 46 yards in 2015.

Reserve wideout Kevin Spears also received his release from the program. Spears played sparingly in three seasons as a Bayou Bengal.

Quinn, a junior, will seek to ply his craft at an FBS program after sitting out the ’16 season, while Spears will look for immediate eligibility with an FCS team.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taysom Hill confirms he's returning to BYU for last year
On Twitter Tuesday afternoon, Hill tweeted a confirmation that he will be back at BYU for one more season. A short time later, further confirmation came from the football program in the form of a press release. Hill informed his coaches, including new head coach Kalani Sitake, of his decision earlier in the day.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryson Echols announces he will graduate, transfer from Texas
On Twitter Monday night, Bryson Echols announced that he has decided to take his leave of the Longhorns and finish his collegiate playing career elsewhere. Echols has already received a release from his UT scholarship.

The cornerback is scheduled to graduate in May, meaning he will be eligible to play immediately in 2016 if he lands at another FBS program

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Transferring Illini LB T.J. Neal opts for Auburn as new home
In a tweet posted to his Twitter account Tuesday morning, Neal confirmed that he will be enrolling at Auburn and continue his collegiate playing career with the Tigers. In addition to Auburn, Neal, a Pennsylvania native, also had an interest in Penn State, Pittsburgh and West Virginia.

As Neal will be entering AU as a graduate transfer, he’ll be eligible to play immediately in 2016. This upcoming season will be his final year of eligibility.

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting guard Steve Elmer leaving Irish for job in D.C.
Entering the spring season this year, the Irish now have a rather gaping hole along the line to fill as Elmer announced Tuesday that he will be foregoing his final season of eligibility in order to take a job in Washington D.C. Elmer’s decision came after he spent last summer interning for a pair of congressmen, John Moolenaar of Michigan and Mike Kelly of Pennsylvania.

Elmer will graduate from Notre Dame in May, and then embark on an unspecified professional opportunity in the nation’s capitol.