• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This game against Seattle is more than just a game

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the 49ers this is their chance to put a whipping on one of the top teams in the league and raise the confidence level to a point where the 49ers roll right through the rest of the regular season into the playoffs hot. They need to prove they can beat a elite team. Bowman will be the key man for the spy job he does on Wilson.

The 49ers need this game not only for the standings but for the ride through the playoffs that should lead to Seattle and the 12th man in the divisional round. The 49ers I believe are the only team in the NFC to be able to go into Seattle and win in the playoffs.

The 49ers will win in Seattle if they handle business at the Stick Sunday.

I can taste a victory this week. Time for the 49ers to kick ass.

The 49ers can do this. The Stick will be Rock N'.

Go 49ers !!

:headbanger::thrasher::clap::hungry:

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. This is huge. Not to get over dramatic here, but I think our superbowl hopes are on the line here.

If the 49ers can knock out the Seahawks in our house, then they just might have enough confidence to face Seattle in Seattle and come out victorious during the playoffs. If we can't beat them in our home, I sure as hell won't believe that they can beat them in their home, and I don't think they'll believe they can either.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's about the Niners, it' about Kaepernick. HE needs to show that HE won't crawl into the fetal position against the Seahawks' defense. The rest of the team has played fine. The defense played very well but they couldn't maintain it for the entire game, with absolutely nothing from the offense. If Kaep has a decent game, we win.

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think SF will win. Seattle coming off an emotional high Monday night. Traveling on a short week with basically a 3 game lead on everyone. The intensity just might not show up. Hoping for a good game.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I think SF will win. Seattle coming off an emotional high Monday night. Traveling on a short week with basically a 3 game lead on everyone. The intensity just might not show up. Hoping for a good game.

If they continue the mentality of every game being a championship game and going 1-0 every week, I don't see why there won't be any intensity. I think it'll be a good close game. Seahawks will come out on top.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
It's a must win in terms maintaining our playoff spot but I don't consider it a critical game since the NFC West and a 1st round bye is very unlikely.

We got destroyed by Seattle late last season and we only went on to be a couple plays shy of winning the SB so it's not like a win or loss here will dramatically propel our sink us.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we hold back in this one to have some surprises for Seattle if/when we face them again.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
If they continue the mentality of every game being a championship game and going 1-0 every week, I don't see why there won't be any intensity. I think it'll be a good close game. Seahawks will come out on top.

If I'm the Hawks I'm going vanilla for this game since your firmly in the drivers seat for the #1 seed and your biggest threat and team you'll see first in the playoffs is likely the 49ers.

So from a tactician point of view I would rather eat a loss here and show nothing on offense and defense in order to go all out in the playoffs.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm the Hawks I'm going vanilla for this game since your firmly in the drivers seat for the #1 seed and your biggest threat and team you'll see first in the playoffs is likely the 49ers.

So from a tactician point of view I would rather eat a loss here and show nothing on offense and defense in order to go all out in the playoffs.

This seems to be Harbaugh's MO. He only opens up the playbook enough to beat a team and no further.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Vernon Davis said. " they hate us and we hate them."

Gonna be another slugfest I think. I will agree this game means more for us than it does for the hawks. But you know they still wanna hamper any chances we got at making the playoffs.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I don't think it's about the Niners, it' about Kaepernick. HE needs to show that HE won't crawl into the fetal position against the Seahawks' defense. The rest of the team has played fine. The defense played very well but they couldn't maintain it for the entire game, with absolutely nothing from the offense. If Kaep has a decent game, we win.

Kap will look better if his receivers can get further than 1 yard from the line of scrimmage this game unlike the first game.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No way. They have a shot at wrapping up the division this week. Yes, they're in the drivers seat, but that doesn't mean you risk a loss. If you somehow end up getting another after that the top seeding is in sudden jeopardy. Don't take anything for granted.

Trust me, Seattle is preparing to bring their a-game for this one.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed. Like last year's game up there. 49ers coming off a huge road win in New England on Monday night were unprepared for Seattle and got their asses kicked. I think the 49ers could give the Seahawks all they can handle on Sunday. The key is Kaepernick. Does he panic and fall apart like the last two meetings or does he man up. Can't wait to find out.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Not sure I agree with this one. If the Hawks win on Sunday, particularly if they win in convincing fashion, they will be entirely inside the Niners' heads. That's worth more than revealing a few wrinkles IMO.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks will be bringing the intensity. This is a huge rivalry for them and a proving ground to beat the previous NFC West and NFC champions on the road. No punches pulled. They have just played two straight games where all the parts of the team executed on the field. It will be much tougher in this one though since SF has a very good defense and the offense is getting back its pieces it has been missing. I do agree that both sides won't want to show their hand too much, so some very vanilla base schemes throughout the first half. Adjustments and a couple wrinkles in the second.

I expect a close, tough, physical game. Probably a bunch of penalties. Hopefully no injuries.

Hawks 23 - 20.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks will be bringing the intensity. This is a huge rivalry for them and a proving ground to beat the previous NFC West and NFC champions on the road. No punches pulled. They have just played two straight games where all the parts of the team executed on the field. It will be much tougher in this one though since SF has a very good defense and the offense is getting back its pieces it has been missing. I do agree that both sides won't want to show their hand too much, so some very vanilla base schemes throughout the first half. Adjustments and a couple wrinkles in the second.

I expect a close, tough, physical game. Probably a bunch of penalties. Hopefully no injuries.

Niners 23-20[/QUOTE]

There. FIFY. I agree with everything else you said.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Hawks 23 - 20.

maybe Seattle but not SF.

the 49ers HAVE to win to stay in the play-off hunt. so the 49ers will show whatever they need to show, to win this game. the 49ers are not assured of the 6th seed, so play like it.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not sure I agree with this one. If the Hawks win on Sunday, particularly if they win in convincing fashion, they will be entirely inside the Niners' heads. That's worth more than revealing a few wrinkles IMO.

ensuring they maintain control of the #1 seed, is more important....should be more important.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Niners 23-20[/QUOTE]

There. FIFY. I agree with everything else you said.

Ha ha! That arrogant bastard Harbaugh better not pull that shit. He may not have a reason to hide any offense if they don't win this game because they may not make the playoffs. They better pull out all the stops. If they get to the level of the Seahawks then they can go vanilla and hide things for the playoffs.