• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These are the 18 P5 CFB programs Washington has yet to play

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vols will kick their asses. Oh, a hard fought game, but luck, talent, and orange will be the keys to victory. Then, Vols fans will be genuinely gracious and hospitable towards UW fans. Cannot harbor ill feelings towards truly good-natured people offering you food and drink and telling how fucking awesome is your team, university, and home state. Believe me. I've been part of it for 40+ years.

Or, you can smoulder in your own cynicism...
When I went to Tennessee for the Oregon game I was met with nothing but good times food and drink smiles and handshakes until after the game was over. the mood changed

when Tennessee fans came to Eugene all fun even after in the post game tail gate and at some local bars and gentleman's establishments later.

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia
Georgia
Clemson
Tennessee
Florida State
Louisville
Boston College
Virginia Tech
North Carolina
Mississippi
North Carolina State
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech
Arkansas
Missouri
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
South Carolina

huskystadium25.jpg

uwflag1.jpg

huskystadium9.jpg

huskystadium12.jpg
Having gone to a game there now I'm no longer as impressed with the setting as I was. You dont' see the water, mountains, or city from the seats, which really just makes for a nice stadium. And it is nice, but the setting is a little over rated to me now.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having gone to a game there now I'm no longer as impressed with the setting as I was. You dont' see the water, mountains, or city from the seats, which really just makes for a nice stadium. And it is nice, but the setting is a little over rated to me now.
huskystadium11.jpg

huskystadium5.jpg

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like UW to match up against the SEC in a home and home. It would get them national televised games and maybe up their recruiting in those areas of the country.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I went to Tennessee for the Oregon game I was met with nothing but good times food and drink smiles and handshakes until after the game was over. the mood changed

when Tennessee fans came to Eugene all fun even after in the post game tail gate and at some local bars and gentleman's establishments later.

The Big Orange Caravan. The best of us travel, and/or we are at our best when traveling. Glad to read that we were good hosts for a time.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two home and homes, LSU and Alabama, one Neutral(Auburn) and two one offs, away to LSU and home to Mrs State. So 3 home, 3 away, 1 neutral and 7 losses. I guess if I was Washington and hadn't won a game against a ranked regular season OOC opponent in 6856 days, I might make up some bullshit to avoid playing SEC teams and play more games in my shitty conference too. I look on your future schedule and all I see are B1G teams, it's like someone is scared or something.

A quick look at the future schedules says that only two Pac-12 teams don't have SEC teams on their upcoming schedules, Washington St and fucking Washington. Is there something in the water that makes your balls climb back up inside you in Washington. 9 Pac-12 teams are playing home and homes with SEC teams and Oregon has Georgia in Atlanta. 10 teams, 19 games and not a Washington team to be found...pussies.

I guess I could understand, you pansies let those Antifa clowns take over 6 blocks, if you let those Mississippi Rednecks in your stadium, you might never get it back, they'd roll in trailers and be digging catfish ponds in your parking lot by Tuesday.

Oops, spoke too soon, Wash State now has a home and home with Mrs State. Now Washington is the lone Pac-12 school whose tiny little balls have crawled back up inside them, definitely something in the water in Seattle. Washington now has 6863 days without testicles.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops, spoke too soon, Wash State now has a home and home with Mrs State. Now Washington is the lone Pac-12 school whose tiny little balls have crawled back up inside them, definitely something in the water in Seattle. Washington now has 6863 days without testicles.
weird flex. its like you think SEC is the only conference with ranked teams. I mean Ohio State and Michigan are pretty much constants and Michigan State is the only other Big 10 team to make the playoff

also wasnt BYU ranked a couple years ago when Washington beat them?

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
weird flex. its like you think SEC is the only conference with ranked teams. I mean Ohio State and Michigan are pretty much constants and Michigan State is the only other Big 10 team to make the playoff

also wasnt BYU ranked a couple years ago when Washington beat them?

It's really only directed at one poster, so I really don't care.

They might have been ranked at the time of the game, but if that's your yardstick it is pretty shitty. It would be like pretending Alabama beat #3 FSU a few years back. The reality is that it has been almost 19 years since Washington beat an end of year ranked opponent in the regular season that wasn't another Pac team.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really only directed at one poster, so I really don't care.

They might have been ranked at the time of the game, but if that's your yardstick it is pretty shitty. It would be like pretending Alabama beat #3 FSU a few years back. The reality is that it has been almost 19 years since Washington beat an end of year ranked opponent in the regular season that wasn't another Pac team.
Grow a set and play your own conference members and then let's see those W - L records.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grow a set and play your own conference members and then let's see those W - L records.

LOL, well, it would certainly be worse than if we played 14 Pac-12 teams.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't hold it against the Vols. That was a weird game... probably even worse in person with the storm.