• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

These are the 18 P5 CFB programs Washington has yet to play

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rose Bowl 2013.

Playing Cal in Berkeley in 2023.
Ya that never happened although in that same year Auburn played Washington State @ Auburn in a one and done because Auburn was too chickenshit to play a home & away.
So you've ducked 7 SEC teams and only played 4 during the regular season, Alabama, Auburn, LSU and Mrs State. Earning an impressive 0-7 record, you played AtM 3 times before they joined the SEC, going 1-2.

Big balls indeed.
How many of those no testicle SEC teams are willing to do a home & away with a west coast team. We're talking about a conference that doesn't even have the balls to play their own conference members.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya that never happened although in that same year Auburn played Washington State @ Auburn in a one and done because Auburn was too chickenshit to play a home & away.

How many of those no testicle SEC teams are willing to do a home & away with a west coast team. We're talking about a conference that doesn't even have the balls to play their own conference members.

Two home and homes, LSU and Alabama, one Neutral(Auburn) and two one offs, away to LSU and home to Mrs State. So 3 home, 3 away, 1 neutral and 7 losses. I guess if I was Washington and hadn't won a game against a ranked regular season OOC opponent in 6856 days, I might make up some bullshit to avoid playing SEC teams and play more games in my shitty conference too. I look on your future schedule and all I see are B1G teams, it's like someone is scared or something.

A quick look at the future schedules says that only two Pac-12 teams don't have SEC teams on their upcoming schedules, Washington St and fucking Washington. Is there something in the water that makes your balls climb back up inside you in Washington. 9 Pac-12 teams are playing home and homes with SEC teams and Oregon has Georgia in Atlanta. 10 teams, 19 games and not a Washington team to be found...pussies.

I guess I could understand, you pansies let those Antifa clowns take over 6 blocks, if you let those Mississippi Rednecks in your stadium, you might never get it back, they'd roll in trailers and be digging catfish ponds in your parking lot by Tuesday.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. We had a home and home scheduled with Washington State but they were so hurting for money that they asked us if we would be willing to buy their home game back so we did and they came to our house. Don't hate us for being generous.

2. Washington didn't want to do a home and home or we would have. Instead, we scheduled a neutral site and negotiated a basketball game swap. If you don't like it then call your AD department.

3. Auburn has future home and home games scheduled with Cal and UCLA.

When are you going to nut up and play in an SEC stadium? I mean your schedule is absolutely pathetic year after year.

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
West Virginia
Georgia
Clemson
Tennessee
Florida State
Louisville
Boston College
Virginia Tech
North Carolina
Mississippi
North Carolina State
Wake Forest
Georgia Tech
Arkansas
Missouri
Kentucky
Vanderbilt
South Carolina

huskystadium25.jpg

uwflag1.jpg

huskystadium9.jpg

huskystadium12.jpg

Do you ever go to a game? Yes, I know how far it is, but they do have this thing called airplanes.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
off the waffle in Eugene and Portland superior to Waffle house

The French Laundry is better than Applebee's too. Not really comparable.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
P5 teams Ohio State hasn't played.

ACC- GT & WF

Big 12- Iowa State & Kansas

SEC- Mississippi State & Ole Miss

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pine State Biscuits was another winner I haven't had in a long time.

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU, Louisville, Boston College, Arkansas and Missouri

the charter members of the ACC (1953) and SEC (1932) both split off from the Southern Conference

Ding-ding-ding! Winner!

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found another list.
the list of fan bases who care who Washington has or hasnt played.

Tin Man

Loquacious Constituent
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,025.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee

Vols will kick their asses. Oh, a hard fought game, but luck, talent, and orange will be the keys to victory. Then, Vols fans will be genuinely gracious and hospitable towards UW fans. Cannot harbor ill feelings towards truly good-natured people offering you food and drink and telling how fucking awesome is your team, university, and home state. Believe me. I've been part of it for 40+ years.

Or, you can smoulder in your own cynicism...