• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only ONE difference between Elway and Tebow...

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will never stop. If you corner him, he'll double down.

Yeah, he literally said "I don't think it's so much as a conspiracy as no team wants the media crap that networks like ESPN insist on putting upon on him, mostly because he is an outspoken Christian."

and a post later

"Where did I say the NFL doesn't want him because of his faith?"

Like really? Then why did teams keep signing him and bringing that media exposure? And you really think that teams are sitting there saying "no Tebow's a Christian and gets media exposure over that. Lets keep Kaepernick because his media exposure is so much more positive".

It's like the most retarded idea in the world right there. It's funny watching him backtrack off of that though. Dig himself in the weeds because I mistakenly thought he posted on here about the Tebow Elway comparison in the Tebow Elway comparison thread. Whatever.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take that Gator picture down...you're not a real Gator.

Man up and move on from defeat.

I love my Gators. Danny Wuerfful used to be my favorite Gator. And I wanted that accuracy in college to translate to the NFL but he didn't have it either. I am 100% fine being a huge Gator fan but not believing that college success immediately translates to NFL success.

My dogs name... Tebow. I have his gator, Bronco, and Jets jerseys, his book, and yes, I am a real gator, have the diploma at work.

But none of that differs from the fact that he never could run an NFL offense.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he literally said "I don't think it's so much as a conspiracy as no team wants the media crap that networks like ESPN insist on putting upon on him, mostly because he is an outspoken Christian."

and a post later

"Where did I say the NFL doesn't want him because of his faith?"

Like really? Then why did teams keep signing him and bringing that media exposure? And you really think that teams are sitting there saying "no Tebow's a Christian and gets media exposure over that. Lets keep Kaepernick because his media exposure is so much more positive".

It's like the most retarded idea in the world right there. It's funny watching him backtrack off of that though. Dig himself in the weeds because I mistakenly thought he posted on here about the Tebow Elway comparison in the Tebow Elway comparison thread. Whatever.

It's what he does. He is one of the most doggedly and persistently wrong posters on this site. I will give him credit for stamina. He will absolutely keep going until you quit and then he'll claim victory.

tebowGOAT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love my Gators. Danny Wuerfful used to be my favorite Gator. And I wanted that accuracy in college to translate to the NFL but he didn't have it either. I am 100% fine being a huge Gator fan but not believing that college success immediately translates to NFL success.

No real Gator would ever doubt Timmy, especially after all he has proven.

Just look at your favorite teams...they make no sense and have no correlation.

You probably just like our uniform colors or something.

Kick rocks!

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's what he does. He is one of the most doggedly and persistently wrong posters on this site. I will give him credit for stamina. He will absolutely keep going until you quit and then he'll claim victory.

Yeah let him claim. I'm not intent on bashing my favorite college athlete. If he wants stupidity, he's got the crown.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't be necessary if there were more men on this site that could admit to being wrong.:thumb:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously that "Bill Belichick" person has no fucking clue about the patriots or what they were doing with Tebow. He's just some lame puppet there and shoulda been fired years ago who just gets in the way of his team. If you really want to know who knows about the patriots, NEpatsfan has that covered.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't be necessary if there were more men on this site that could admit to being wrong.:thumb:

Honest question. Do you ever look back at the things you say and wonder why they usually end up differently than you argued? I'm very interested to understand the thought processes of guys like you.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2016 QBs with a lower rating than Tebow (84.9/72.9/82.1 avg 75.3)

Brock Osweiller 74.1
Blaine Gabert 69.6
Terrelle Pryor 67.4
Ryan Fitzpatrick 63.4
RGIII 55.0
Drew Stanton 47.9

Tebow is no future Hall member to be sure, but he could have been a very serviceable backup.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is OP so butt hurt over Tebow? He a family member or something?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question. Do you ever look back at the things you say and wonder why they usually end up differently than you argued? I'm very interested to understand the thought processes of guys like you.

I didn't change anything I said on this thread. Rock simply applied comments to me I never made, and he knows it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was readily discussed, ad nauseum, on Boston sports radio at the time. He refused to play any other position other than QB, he was summarily cut.

Readily discussed, but BB never said it? And he never even tried him at TE, but offered him the position anyways? Sports radio is just trying to fill time, who cares about their speculation? BB sounded pretty clear in the link that I provided that he wasn't interested in Tebow playing any other position. If there was anything at all legitimate to your claim, it wouldn't be tough to find because those same talking heads would love to say that they told you so.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Readily discussed, but BB never said it? And he never even tried him at TE, but offered him the position anyways? Sports radio is just trying to fill time, who cares about their speculation? BB sounded pretty clear in the link that I provided that he wasn't interested in Tebow playing any other position. If there was anything at all legitimate to your claim, it wouldn't be tough to find because those same talking heads would love to say that they told you so.

It's just wandering off into the weeds anyways.

The discussion is could Tebow play in the NFL, and the answer is yes. Why he isn't is unknown, and our comments are just our opinions as to why.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...the answer to my question is "no". That's what I thought.

The answer to your question is Rock failed to comprehend what I wrote, then applied to me a position I had not taken, and was unable to man up an admit he made a mistake.

You seem to be falling into the same hole as Rock.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...the answer to my question is "no". That's what I thought.

The answer to your question is Rock failed to comprehend what I wrote, then applied to me a position I had not taken, and was unable to man up an admit he made a mistake.

You seem to be falling into the same hole as Rock.