• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only ONE difference between Elway and Tebow...

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then, please explain "mostly because he is an outspoken Christian."

Still struggling with basic reading comp huh? Or are you intentionally taking what I have said out of context now that you know you failed to comprehend my comments and you aren't man enough to admit you were mistaken?

Go back and read what I wrote. Read what you wrote, and see if you can figure where you went off the track.:thumb:

By the way, it's in the 50's this morning and my tire pressure was down again.:yes:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You went full retard pretty early on so I only skimmed it. One thing that jumped out that proves you lacked any basic reading comprehension while reading my posts was the Elway stuff. When did I compare him to Elway?

That was more about the thread part on Elway. You know. THE FUCKING TITLE OF THE FUCKING THREAD YOU ARE WRITING IN.

But your claims are just fucking retarded. You literally think when Tebow went to NE, he won a job there? Come the fuck on. You are just trolling now.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was more about the thread part on Elway. You know. THE FUCKING TITLE OF THE FUCKING THREAD YOU ARE WRITING IN.

But your claims are just fucking retarded. You literally think when Tebow went to NE, he won a job there? Come the fuck on. You are just trolling now.

Sure but you tried to apply it to what I wrote. Nice attempt to walk your comment back though.:thumb:

Tebow won a job in NE?:scratch: And I said he did?:scratch:

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow will never play a down in the NFL again get over it

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's so much as a conspiracy as no team wants the media crap that networks like ESPN insist on putting upon on him, mostly because he is an outspoken Christian.

You literally wrote this Pats fan. So that's his issue. That's why he isn't in the big leagues in baseball? Come on. This is retarded. Peyton Manning brings a pile of media crap. Adrian Peterson brings a pile and most of it is a lot worse than "because he's a Christian". They have jobs. Why? Because they can play.

If that was the issue, he wouldn't be getting a tryout in baseball. He wouldn't have gotten 3 teams bringing him in to try and win a roster spot.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but you tried to apply it to what I wrote. Nice attempt to walk your comment back though.:thumb:

Tebow won a job in NE?:scratch: And I said he did?:scratch:

Nope. HE didn't which is why he didn't make the team. Not because of some unspoken black ball. If they wanted to black ball him they wouldn't have given him a shot. That's how it works.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally wrote this Pats fan. So that's his issue. That's why he isn't in the big leagues in baseball? Come on. This is retarded. Peyton Manning brings a pile of media crap. Adrian Peterson brings a pile and most of it is a lot worse than "because he's a Christian". They have jobs. Why? Because they can play.

If that was the issue, he wouldn't be getting a tryout in baseball. He wouldn't have gotten 3 teams bringing him in to try and win a roster spot.

And now I said that's why he isn't in the Baseball Bigs?:scratch:

Are you hearing voices?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are saying this after you spend pages saying Tebow wasn't blackballed because of his outspoken Christianity? lol. You really have lost it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. HE didn't which is why he didn't make the team. Not because of some unspoken black ball. If they wanted to black ball him they wouldn't have given him a shot. That's how it works.

He didn't make the team because BB wanted to use him at a different position, which he didn't want to do.

Anything else you are interested in learning today?

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now I said that's why he isn't in the Baseball Bigs?:scratch:

Are you hearing voices?

No, I am countering your claim that professional sports doesn't want media attention.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are saying this after you spend pages saying Tebow wasn't blackballed because of his outspoken Christianity? lol. You really have lost it.

You keep attributing things to me that I never said, for example your Elway comments.

You really should take an remedial course on baisic comp.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't make the team because BB wanted to use him at a different position, which he didn't want to do.

Lol. So when it came to backup QB job in the NFL. Belichick said. Nope, Mallett is a million times better than you. Your future in the NFL is NOT at the QB position. Got it.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I am countering your claim that professional sports doesn't want media attention.

Again not what I said. Seriously, consider going back to school. I'm sure there are some excellent adult communtiy colleges in your area.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. So when it came to backup QB job in the NFL. Belichick said. Nope, Mallett is a million times better than you. Your future in the NFL is NOT at the QB position. Got it.

He did? Link please.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep attributing things to me that I never said, for example your Elway comments.

You really should take an remedial course on baisic comp.

I am using your logic. If you think that the media is what scared professional teams away from him, why is he getting his shot in baseball?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am using your logic. If you think that the media is what scared professional teams away from him, why is he getting his shot in baseball?

Low level team, probably great for filling seats. Also maybe he can play, I have no idea since I haven't watched him play baseball.

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again not what I said. Seriously, consider going back to school. I'm sure there are some excellent adult communtiy colleges in your area.

No shit that isn't what you said. I am challenging your logic in your statement. Now you are backtracking off your logic when you put it in a different situation because the logic itself is faulty.

Here you are 10 pages in getting yourself lost in the weeds when you can't even come up with a reason he was blackballed outside of him not winning QB jobs and being the worst QB when on the field in pre-season.... ]

But keep distracting. Trust me, that's really working the more off topic you try to make this lol

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why did BB want to try him in a different position?